Nuprol N Mag Mid Cap 30/125 Round

Comicbook hero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nuprol N Mag Mid Cap 30/125 Round

So when I brought my Classic Army ISSC MK22 I took a gamble and brought a couple of the newish N Mags from Nuprol, the ones with a switchable capacity.

I'd been toying with them for a while but hadn't found any reviews and was a bit worried about how they would fit and feed in my Krytac. 

When I got them home and out of their packaging I was pleased with the quality. They look and feel to be made from a sturdy polymer not a thin shiny plastic. They are easy to change from 30 to 125 rounds by unlocking the base plate and dropping out the mags internals and sliding the selector. Additionally you can easily remove the spring by clicking out a small plastic guide making servicing them easy. Cleaning the Mag body is easy by just removing the internals. It allows you to give them a good wash and scrub then leaving them to dry without ruining the springs etc.

One thing of interest is the follower rides really high. In practical terms this means that where as my older mags would dump 4-5 BBs when I did a mag change, these only drop 2. 

Once I had finished taking them apart I loaded them up with some .25s and tested them in my Krytac and MK22 and my daughters APS M4. They functioned flawlessly. No wobble, no misfires and they seated perfectly. So impressed was I that I went back to the shop to buy more. Sadly he only had one left.

On Saturday I used the 3 N-Mags all day. They got dropped on dirt, concrete and sand. They got wet with rain. And they continued to work flawlessly feeding and firing .28s all day long. 

I was duly impressed and have brought another 3 to complete my loadout.

Recommended.

CBH

• 3 weeks later...

They are good mags...got 9 of them.  Also got the pmag ranger mag pulls as they fit on nice and tight to the magazines.  Picked the rangers up from www.sofmilitary.co.uk

20170915_110929.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well I checked and none of the followers actually came out for me to look at. So not much help really.

I gave all six mags a good shake and the follower droppped from view but none actually came out with the spring so not too sure what you did to yours?

CBH

Thanks for having a look!

I had to take it apart completely, I overfilled it and it jammed. I think I have them back in the right order now, its running perfectly so fingers crossed!

Cheers again

Prev

• 4 months later...

bit of a necro post but didnt want to make a new one.
I just got one of these to test if they are worth buying more or not.

They feel awesome good grip on the body and switching between the 30/125 is easy as hell. only thing I dont get (prob due to my rifle than anything else) is that the mags i currently use dont follow as high and dont drop any BBs where Every load with the Nmag will drop 2.

Some mags have a little catch that stops the spring pushing out the next lot of bb's when removed.

I wish all mags did this tbh.

Archived