M_P

Gun picture thread

4472 posts in this topic

I can remember back in the mid 80's when me and my friends would take 8mm blank firing M16's to the forest and have massive fire fights. No one battered an eyelid at us. The world is a much less innocent place today thanks to the selfish acts of a few :(

CKinnerley and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Fair shout, people forget that you used to be able to walk into a model shop with £35 and walk out with a TM springer, no questions asked.

Indeed. I had a TM Glock17, TM SIG226 and a TM XM177 all springers!

Indeed. I had a TM Glock17, TM SIG226 and a TM XM177 all springers!

Ahhhhh yes the TM XM177 with the flip down pump action cocking lever, that takes me back some what.

I used to have that along with the spring Walther MPK and had 5 of those mini aeg things (can't remember why)

In fact I still believe I have my very first spring pistol kicking around, the TM H&K P7M13

Plus was thinking about tracking down an old non blowback Centimeter master, I miss my old one.

Flashlight for my block II and im done

~pic

that scope + that mount. damn!

Is....is that a pink FMG???!!!

Wut? :P

That is looking epic, Mack. The optics look so much better than just a normal Spectre or ACOG!

Why Yes ... Yes it is :)

10170793_1415708252028715_88997206452586

Pinky and Perky.

Monty and TacMaster like this

I can remember back in the mid 80's when me and my friends would take 8mm blank firing M16's to the forest and have massive fire fights. No one battered an eyelid at us. The world is a much less innocent place today thanks to the selfish acts of a few :(

God yes! I had one of those (Jaeger made them IIRC), fantastic fun, although they used a 12rd pistol style mag inside the cast mag, closed bolt blow back, awesome! Had a Bruni Desert Eagle blank firer too, seriously heavy and loud! My favourite gun back then was a Saxby Palmer Enfield no.4 air rifle, converted from a real steel one by fitting a .22 barrel inside the .303 one, had to pump up the full size cartridges with a hand pump and fit a 5.56mm NATO bullet head, load the mag and off you go , seem to remember they got banned for being too easy to convert back to a firearm in the end!

As for airsoft does anyone remember the "Guntanks" that were available for a while, back in the days of gas NBB's, you could remove the gas valve, screw the hose in and pump it up for a free power supply of hand pumped compressed air! When you could buy rifs at 16 from model shops! Aaaaaaaaaahhh, no hop up and 0.12g bb's, thankfully some things have changed for the better!

I spat my cornflakes out when I saw that pic.

Spends £300+ on a gun, gets it in pink :D

Handy if they do a CQB game at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. . . . . . . .

two_zero and Esoterick like this

He probably has a SO who plays, other than that, nothing wrong with showing your inner FABULOUS!

Monty likes this

He probably has a SO who plays, other than that, nothing wrong with showing your inner FABULOUS!

Happy and clumpyedge like this

Actually the FPG was only £150 from Black Dragon Airsoft, and I've been playing Airsoft for so long now I no longer care for looks or fashion ... I play with what I feel happy with and like to be different with the pink gun collection, the girlfriend loves it and so do most skirmishers I come across. We all get shot anyways so camo doesn't factor much ... Hence pink.... Innocent laughable fun.

Hubert, PT247, b1n0gHo5t and 1 other like this

Actually the FPG was only £150 from Black Dragon Airsoft, and I've been playing Airsoft for so long now I no longer care for looks or fashion ... I play with what I feel happy with and like to be different with the pink gun collection, the girlfriend loves it and so do most skirmishers I come across. We all get shot anyways so camo doesn't factor much ... Hence pink.... Innocent laughable fun.

You have inspired me to begin saving for a pink ptw
Del Monty and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Changed the CQBR up a little.

322A45D6-C36B-4B36-8CFB-C08F734381B8.jpg

You should get some tango down rail covers, much sexier than those.... thingys....

You should get some tango down rail covers, much sexier than those.... thingys....

He gave all his tango down covers to me lol, tbh they don't look all that great on kac ris' anyway

Sam_G likes this

I like these "thingys" as they make the rail more ergonomic when using the AFG.

Max Tactical Rubber Bamboo rail covers: soft, strong, and very very. . . . .comfortable!

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

I like these "thingys" as they make the rail more ergonomic when using the AFG.

What? That's not how it's done in Airsoft, you have to choose bits that look cool, not bits that improve things.

Finally got around to taking a photo:TNs0g6o.jpg

Monty, Dan88, CaptainSwoop and 2 others like this

What grip is that?

Magpul MOE I think

Edit:

Nope, no idea what it is lol. Much comfier than the standard AR one though, but it does make it slightly more of a stretch to reach the mag release and fire selector, it's noticeably fatter than the stock grip.

Lozart likes this