M_P

Gun picture thread

4589 posts in this topic

If it was the JLS version, they tend to do that.

QFT.

Saying a certain gun had trouble without naming the brand is pretty moot. Saying "my M4 had tons of problems then exploded and killed my hamster" doesn't exactly achieve anything, there's hundreds of models of ARs from dozens of companies out there. If the gun in question was a £1200+ PTW then yeah that's a very big deal, if it's an ACM LPEG (or indeed a brand like JLS) then it's basically to be expected, there's a reason nobody ever advises anyone to buy those super low-end guns after all.

Monty likes this

if i knew the brand i would have posted but the owner of said gun can't remember, with hindsight i should have mentioned that lol.

my friend had a car that broke down once, don't buy a car, get a van instead.

Forget the van, get a pick up truck, more space to work with everything, and like an Armalite in terms of customiseability.

But don't get the black one.

Pfft man up and get a HGV. Just not the tall ones cos this one guy I knew had a friend whos dog drove his through a tunnel and it imploded.

Monster trucks FTW

_MG_7320.jpg

My pistol is now very nearly done, just need a couple of +2 magazine bases and it's the 'full costa'.

that pistol man..

haha, you sooo need a racegun magwell! never quite made sence to be thou to mount an optic on a moving slide, wont it take a fair amount of beatings?

cavninja likes this

"Ideal for the school run"

Yeah I'm getting one of those if I win the lottery haha

that pistol man..

haha, you sooo need a racegun magwell! never quite made sence to be thou to mount an optic on a moving slide, wont it take a fair amount of beatings?

It's a real trijicon RMR, no amount of beating a GBB can put out will break it. Plenty of guys in the States mount them on 9mm and .45 pistols.

Two latest pics of my training weapon. CRT stock will be going on next weekend and then will be doing another custom paint job once done will post that up to see the change. Different style pistol grip first I've seen on a training weapon normally seen on G&G's.

Sound hog attached. Sounds awesome with that on.

20140607_171642_zps0178b570.jpg

Tracer unit. Had for a year and has never seen a weapon.

20140607_201945_zpsd6514a38.jpg

It's a real trijicon RMR, no amount of beating a GBB can put out will break it. Plenty of guys in the States mount them on 9mm and .45 pistols.

av-260484.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B and Monty like this

Just decided to camo my gum. Tactical leopard block anyone? i reckon it could be the British Army's new camo.

SN201701_zps8cf3356c.jpg

CKinnerley likes this

Just decided to camo my gum. Tactical leopard block anyone? i reckon it could be the British Army's new camo.

SN201701_zps8cf3356c.jpg

New COD DLC ? ;)

New COD DLC ? ;)

Wouldn't surprise me.

Well, I've copyrighted it. So COD can stop stealing content and claiming it as original. I will make them publicly announce that they used someone elses design and they must pay me for every person that equips it. (DICE can have it for free)

Well, I've copyrighted it. So COD can stop stealing content and claiming it as original. I will make them publicly announce that they used someone elses design and they must pay me for every person that equips it. (DICE can have it for free)

But how will I quickscopez now....

But how will I quickscopez now....

Dw, u can b hardcurez quikscopr on bf fam. (NB: I'm unable to translate that back into English)

Avalon(VFC) Bravo Company gat all nice n' lightweight. I've had guns with far shorter barrels and handguards weigh far more than this thing does now, super fast and easy to point.

Wow, that is beautiful. Was it purchased like that or are they aftermarket parts?

*pic*

the horror :o

Avalon(VFC) Bravo Company gat all nice n' lightweight. I've had guns with far shorter barrels and handguards weigh far more than this thing does now, super fast and easy to point.

*pic

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

Looks amazing! love the stock, rails and raiser, as well as the over all look!

not too sure about the string thou-.. does it serve any purpose?

not too sure about the string thou-.. does it serve any purpose?

It's part of a sling system- there's a fastex style buckle at the end of the RIS

It's part of a sling system- there's a fastex style buckle at the end of the RIS

It's not part of the sling system. There's a magpul rsa sling mount right above it,and knowing CK that would only be there if it was to be used. It's one of those draw string toggles rather than a fastex buckle to tighten it.

The string (bungee cord) is actually an LVOA bungee, it's basically there to give more grip than a metal tube front end would normally give on it's own. Possibly provides other features too that CK might elaborate on.

TacMaster likes this