M_P

Gun picture thread

4531 posts in this topic

Yeah I'm ordering a 7.4v 25c LiPo w/mini tamiya connector and charger from componentshop soon, should fit inside the Ris.

CKinnerley, Ian_Gere and Monty like this

It's worth getting some deans connectors and swapping out the tamiyas too.

Ian_Gere likes this

Black Cable ties always help

You know what they say - there's no problem in the world that can't be solved with cable ties, gaffa tape or explosives.

PT247 likes this

You know what they say - there's no problem in the world that can't be solved with cable ties, gaffa tape or explosives.

Missed out WD-40...

Here a picture of Widecard's, ZuluSix, TM Recoil SCAR-H

To see more up and coming pictures of the team's it check out the FTZ Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

1015992_608071849247734_615483513_o_zpse

TacMaster likes this

It's worth getting some deans connectors and swapping out the tamiyas too.

I've got deans already installed in my M4, the gun came with a deans-tamiya adaptor, so I'm fine for anything from that end. Componentshop offer deans on their batteries with installation for £1 so I'll get it ordered with that option ticked. (not sure about the difference aside from appearance however if you guys recommend them, I'll take it :) )

Oh yeah is this charger any good? 700mA Charger for 1S to 3S (3.7 / 7.4 / 11.1V) Li-Po and LiFe battery packs

^^Yeah that charger will do the trick and having the PS built in makes it a fair deal at that price - especially if you're going to split the P&P by buying a battery at the same time. I forget the numbers exactly but I don't think you're supposed to charge 1600mAh batteries at higher than about 2/3A, so 700mAh capacity is not going to lose you anything in most instances that a more expensive </=5A charger would provide.

I think Ed would murder me if he saw what I did to my L96.

Show us ! show us! (Not that I want you killed just need a laugh)

Ian_Gere likes this

Show us ! show us! (Not that I want you killed just need a laugh)

But just to be on the safe side, keep your phonecam ready to start recording, because if you do get killed, we'll want to see it!

Monty likes this

But just to be on the safe side, keep your phonecam ready to start recording, because if you do get killed, we'll want to see it!

Sure mate . Just remember to pin it to the front page of the forums.

Ian_Gere likes this

I think I just threw up! :P

Ian_Gere likes this

^^Yeah, there's definitely a bit of vom at the back of my throat!

Here we go.. :D

attachicon.gifL96.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus.

Does that even work? I'd have thought you'd just end up zooming in on the back of the ACOG instead of enhancing the zoom of it.

Monty likes this

I wasn't sure whether it was acceptable or not to use the report button for it, I mean children could see that. They'd be scarred for life.

Ian_Gere, Nickona and Monty like this

report that sh*t!!!

That's nice. That's really nice. How does it run?

Thank you :-) It is lovely to shoot, had some crap in the barrel last game day which was messing with it but it seems fine with the new tb barrel, need to get it chrono'd tho as it'll possibly put it above our sites limits now on green gas

20140306_105310_2_bestshot.jpg

CYMA M14 MOD 1 EBR. Bought this nearly a month ago now, been throwing stuff at it for the external look and have now got it to a point where I am happy with it. Internally, I'm not touching it, because it was surprisingly accurate at range when I was testing it before purchase. Getting skirmished for the first time tomorrow, then 2 weeks time it's coming to Northern Star with me :)

Ian_Gere, PT247, Monty and 1 other like this