M_P

Gun picture thread

4472 posts in this topic

finished my ICS L85 A2 externals, just need to sort out the hop now bb's are going up and left can't seem to change it

post-8839-0-56009800-1392303214_thumb.jpg

CES_williamson likes this

Is Morena cold? Or couldn't you be bothered to pick up the dirty laundry from the floor?

Yeah, that's pretty much it, lol! Busted!

Morena gets her new (to her) Elcan, woohoo!

IMAG1831.jpg

sweeeeeeeet!! damn you, I want an elcan now!!

Ian_Gere likes this

Ahhhh, watch this space... one of my AK's, either Morena or one I'm building from parts, is going all post-apocalyptic. I had a feeling an Elcan would look uber on an AK-74 or newer yonks ago, but it just took me this long to get the money free and clear matched up with one for sale, because realistically I was unlikely to cough up £105 for a new one. Strangely though, over the last month or so I've seen a few, one cheaper than I paid for this. Has a game that features an Elcan bombed badly or something...?

nah it's just the good old "as soon as you buy something you find it cheaper everywhere" symptom.

as for elcan on an ak, it looks excellent.

Ian_Gere likes this

nah it's just the good old "as soon as you buy something you find it cheaper everywhere" symptom.

as for elcan on an ak, it looks excellent.

Elcans look really good on an AK12. Priority now is to get an AK12. Sorry ICS Galil, you're just not good enough anymore.

Ian_Gere likes this

Elcans look really good on an AK12. Priority now is to get an AK12.

I would have said the same before new year, but now I'm lusting after a tactical SA Vz58. With an AK side mount and Elcan... naturally :lol:

I have just been bought an M4A1 from the M4 on duty kit along with a Shotgun and a CYMA Desart Eagle for my birthday which will hopefully kick start my Skirmish games in order to get my Licence.

You're using those guns for skirmishing?!

Also, it's a UKARA defence not a licence.

Ian_Gere likes this

finally getting round to taking photos and naming my guns ergo...

alice

DSCN0846_zpsb82fa349.jpg

jill

DSCN0849_zpsd6999d20.jpg

DSCN0851_zpsf86ca2ff.jpg

Ian_Gere likes this

Where's your bolt handle :P

Epic choice for a gun though!

First off,TAP THE MAGAZINES FOR HIGH PRESSURE AIR.

KJW M700s ARE BEASTS ON HIGH PRESSURE AIR.

You will also have no cooldown,and more consistent performance. You can get air tanks refilled at Scuba diving shops or paintball shops/sites. Reloading may be a pain but you can get quick detach connectors and swap mags,make sure to have long mags for it. It might be a bit expensive but worth it. If you are not comfortable drilling the mags take them to a machinist. Google about a bit on how to do it,you can get the air supply from paintball shops.

Thanks UTJ :) bolt handle is on the opposite side, laptop camera is retarded lol.

I'm fairly concerned about muzzle velocity though as I saw some US reviews stating it was over 500 fps, so I'm going to try propane first.

Assuming I can get a refund from an order which never came* I'll buy a propane adaptor and a couple of cans of it next week (unless I can use propane-butane mix?)

*just a heads up, DO NOT BUY from Firestorm Kit based in Reading, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered a hydration pouch and I've received nothing other than an email confirming my payment despite emailing them with no answer. The business is a 1 man band and the phone number is for a mobile which is perpetually switched off. The billing address is a private house as well.

Phoning them just went straight to voicemail, so on Sunday imma go round his house with a baseball bat (just kidding, the baseball bat is actually a piece of paper with SMALL CLAIMS COURT written on it :D )

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Thanks UTJ :) bolt handle is on the opposite side, laptop camera is retarded lol.

I'm fairly concerned about muzzle velocity though as I saw some US reviews stating it was over 500 fps, so I'm going to try propane first.

Assuming I can get a refund from an order which never came* I'll buy a propane adaptor and a couple of cans of it next week (unless I can use propane-butane mix?)

*just a heads up, DO NOT BUY from Firestorm Kit based in Reading, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered a hydration pouch and I've received nothing other than an email confirming my payment despite emailing them with no answer. The business is a 1 man band and the phone number is for a mobile which is perpetually switched off. The billing address is a private house as well.

Phoning them just went straight to voicemail, so on Sunday imma go round his house with a baseball bat (just kidding, the baseball bat is actually a piece of paper with SMALL CLAIMS COURT written on it :D )

Thanks for letting us know. I have been thinking of buying a osprey plate carrier from that shop for a while.

TacMaster and Airsoft_Mr B like this

elena_russian_prossie2.jpg

kgb_leave_yer_kit_at_the_door.jpg

your krinkov, man!! love it!

you gotta add some wear to the wood thou!

Ian_Gere likes this

Find a way of lowering the FPS then tap to HPA. It's a sniper rifle so consistency is everything, propane won't cut the mustard to be honest.

your krinkov, man!! love it!

you gotta add some wear to the wood thou!

The wood does look more worn than this pic shows, I spose I could add a couple of gouges though. I've distressed the PBS-4 since I took this and it looks a lot better now... but... for no reason at all it has stopped feeding BB's. I hadn't done anything to it mechanically. It won't feed from any of my AK mags - the ones it has always worked with nor the 5 new ones i've recently acquired. I tried swapping back to the original mag catch. Dismantled the hop unit: everything seemed just fine, so I swapped the barrel too (which is something I've been meaning to do for a while). Dismantled the gearbox - the tappet plate, its spring & delayer are fine / so I regreased the piston head and checked compression = better than fine. Nothing has made a difference. It fires the odd shot but usually just doesn't. Checked to see if it could be mags - it fires fine with no mag upside down feeding BB's by hand/gravity - but these mags have worked with it for ages and they work in other guns V^^VGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

sounds like its time for a mechanic...