M_P

Gun picture thread

4531 posts in this topic

I'm thinking that a CO2 moscart might be the way forward. Maybe driving a piston rather than the gas pushing the missile directly.

Give us a linky for those missiles, please mate. I've recently bought a model LAW from another member on here and I plan to make it skirmishable eventually.

Was that from the guy who was selling all of those replicas and springers a while ago?

Was that from the guy who was selling all of those replicas and springers a while ago?

Yeah, but I haven't been at home for yonks so I've asked him to hang on to it so it doesn't go back and forth in the post as much. Back soon tho :)

Ahh I was going to get it from him but due to his lack of knowledge about VCRA and just what is effectively ageism he decided to sell it to you

Ah, I didn't know that, mate. Sorry :(

I'm thinking that a CO2 moscart might be the way forward. Maybe driving a piston rather than the gas pushing the missile directly.

Its a shame you're using a real one as I have a plan for a trap door in the middle which opens, you pop the moscart, grenade, whatever you fancy into a chamber which opens, and then you press a button like on the real thing, activating either a spring loaded firing pin or an eletric actuator (havent finalised the design) to set of the grenade.

I saw a French guy who made an inner barrel for his one, and crafted a small aluminium arm which applied pleasure to the grenade's firing button when he pressed the corresponding button on the M72. I had a link to his tutorial but it was all in french and Google translate couldn't tackle the website or anything of the stuff he was talking about if I copied and pasted it in.

I'm thinking that the simplest way for me to proceed may be to make a closing breech, like a cork with bayonet fittings like a lightbulb and a fixed firing pin attached in the centre. Then some kind of lever to push the whole moscart back onto the pin to fire it.

If you can dig that link out, I wouldn't mind a look. Even in French it may spark off an idea or three...

Ah, I didn't know that, mate. Sorry :(

No worries not your fault. He was asking for things like the contact details of the company my sites insurance is held with?

After explaining what was actually need he was just like; the other guy is closer to my age

Anyway TLSFx have just release their mortar so thats what I'm after now!!

Yeah, he asked me for all that gubbins too - I gave him Skirmish' contact deets and told him to ask them if he really wanted to know. Motar probs will turn out to be less of a ball ache in the end ;)

Haha the mortar is also more accurate to SADF stuff as well :)

Have you thought about using the mortar smokes in the law?

VFC SR-16. Thinking about switching over the grip and stock for black rather than FDE, would mean there's then only 2 colours on the gun instead of the current 3 which is getting to my OCD.

12272852125_f7bb0b4bc8_b.jpg

12273010843_351f26f893_b.jpg

Esoterick likes this

Haha the mortar is also more accurate to SADF stuff as well :)

Have you thought about using the mortar smokes in the law?

Yeah and I have a steel tube which could probably go inside it as a barrel too, but @£5 a pop I'm not so sure. I can well imagine me constantly thinking "I could get him with the LAW but is it worth it for a fiver? Maybe I can keep his head down with way less than half a bottle of BB's and save the LAW 'til I'm sure of getting loads of 'em..." which is all well and good if I wanted to wear pips on my jacket instead of a stripe, but a. I don't and b. I'm just trying to have a laugh, not simulate real battle cost analyses!

I'm thinking that the simplest way for me to proceed may be to make a closing breech, like a cork with bayonet fittings like a lightbulb and a fixed firing pin attached in the centre. Then some kind of lever to push the whole moscart back onto the pin to fire it.

If you can dig that link out, I wouldn't mind a look. Even in French it may spark off an idea or three...

Youtube video of it :

Tutorial en Francais :

http://droopaille.forumgratuit.org/t51-m72a2-lance-roquette

Looks a pain in the arse without access to a machine shop, hell, even with one its going to be alot of work to do all that!

Ian_Gere likes this

All i did was use an old airsoft law that wasn't working and fit it with a pvc tube to fit the grenade in and the foam rocket (can get these from ebay) firing mechanism.

So far the firing is manual at the bottom of the grenade and the rocket flies everywhere but that can be fixed with a little ballast at the front of the rocket.

Not sure how to make it fire as a "real one".

Some pics

1669597_10201504956492290_1449095185_o.j

1779322_10201504956572292_52853684_n.jpg

1669597_10201504956532291_1365976786_o.j

1556432_10201504956612293_185318637_o.jp

Ian_Gere likes this

Whats the idea behind the charging handle mate? Is it to make it one hand dominant or just an extended handle so it's easier to grip? looks good though.

Easier to grip in gloves more than anything, plus I'm a massive CoD fan so when I saw the Badger Latch I had to get it.

post-7095-0-35263300-1392225307_thumb.jpg

TeddyBhoy likes this

not that I'll be in a hurry to get another ar... but could anyone identify this gun/handguard?

dylan_s_gun_by_colonelklink67-d763qmn.jp

Check it out. The build so far. My mummy let me take the pictures in her bedroom.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I am rather pleased with the custom charging handle.

damn! sure the handle looks great, but the camo is what really shines on this one, looks amazing!

ain't bad pictures either!

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

not that I'll be in a hurry to get another ar... but could anyone identify this gun/handguard?

dylan_s_gun_by_colonelklink67-d763qmn.jp

Here you go http://www.taiwangun.com/en/replica-of-asr-111-aps

ah! cheers! if G&P ever makes one I might pick it up one day^^

ah! cheers! if G&P ever makes one I might pick it up one day^^

you could bolt this on to a G&P M4, pretty similar

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/airsoft-accessories-79/barrels-rails-covers-100/we-rars-raptor-adaptive-rail-barrel-set-for-m4-aeg

ah indeed! cheers!

Morena gets her new (to her) Elcan, woohoo!

IMAG1831.jpg

Edited by Ian_Gere
terrible photo lol - just couldn't get a better one today!

Is Morena cold? Or couldn't you be bothered to pick up the dirty laundry from the floor?

Ian_Gere likes this