M_P

Gun picture thread

4530 posts in this topic

MAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

that is so me. so practical, so fugly!

Can't decide if I love it or hate it, I'd say both!

lol :D

Have just uprated the spring so should now be pretty much bang on 350 fps with madbull hop and bucking and promethious tightbore :D

Love that. I shall be getting a TM 416 in the new year.

I've always liked the 416 but that picture makes me feel all tingly it's so nice.

got new toys coming for it soon, Surefire MB556K muzzle brake, KAC back up ironsights and a low profile scout light mount.

I may even get round to artificially weathering it, though a winter of skirmishing it will probably do that for me!

Well I dont hate AR.. and I most certainly do not hate the look of that one!! damn good picture!

Looks good cheesey.

I treat airsoft like a sport rather than pretending I'm a soldier (spent the last 12yrs in the armed forces so have been there and done that so to speak). To me there is no reason an airsoft gun HAS to look like a real gun although the do look pretty when they do... I just want my fun guns to do their thing effectively and efficiently so think an M4 based pistol has legs and although my Mini Patriot is now back to standard visually (internally tweaked tho) it will be turned into a pistol eventually but instead of the 180mm barrel it'll only have around 100mm and will have a pistol sight set up rather than the red dot which will make it easier to make a holster :-)

l

The Leprechaun! likes this

Just occurred to me that I don't think I've added a single photo of my AK to this thread since I got it.

Since getting it I've added a CYMA RIS, an AK RIS side mount, an EOTech, an AFG and my Contour on a bodged RIS mount.

DSC_0116_zps37c76cc4.jpg

DSC_0106_zps8b47e253.jpg

DSC_0103_zpseb463c17.jpg

Big Joe, rexfan10, two_zero and 3 others like this

Did you buy those midcaps in the end?

Looking really nice Ed!

Yeah, those mags in the photos are them, came this morning.

Fit in there more solidly than the mag that came with the gun, feed flawlessly too, and the look baus!

it's a slippery slope ed, before you know it you'll be rocking real caps in that AK and buying an M4 and a couple of hi-caps as your fun-gun!

Nope lol

Gas M4 and a Polarstar Fusion Engine for my L129 are the next guns I'll be getting. Apart from LMGs and snipers I'm explored everything else I want to I think.

Nope lol

Gas M4 and a Polarstar Fusion Engine for my L129 are the next guns I'll be getting. Apart from LMGs and snipers I'm explored everything else I want to I think.

polarstar DMR.... oooooooooooh, fancy!

He's mental, James!

AK's looking the dog's, Ed. The reason I stopped buying waffle mags is because hits can go through 'em, but they look so cool and now I know how to take them apart, perhaps it's time to get some more... more AK mags... more, more, more

Can't help thinking that a DDR grey RS sling would look better than your khaki one.

mJdFLKVizn2T149xBQmRAqg.jpg

...or these people have them a bit trashed and cheaper.

Airsoft-Ed likes this

I'm looking into getting a Magpul CTR stock on it, as well as an ergo type pistol grip, so once I've done that I'll probably just get a single point sling... But I agree, the sling colour is a bit on the pooy side...

SgtTalbert likes this

If you're going CTR, you traitor, you may as well look into CYMA Beta mags:

$(KGrHqNHJ!0FIdz1sYsjBSLVbN(h)Q~~60_12.J

...and use an MS2 sling.

SgtTalbert likes this

Americano si si!

p1060149q.jpg

PT247 likes this

I'm looking into getting a Magpul CTR stock on it, as well as an ergo type pistol grip, so once I've done that I'll probably just get a single point sling... But I agree, the sling colour is a bit on the pooy side...

Does your G&G AK have the tongs top and bottom rather than the side connecting the stock to the body (like mine?)

If so, I to have wanted to add a CTR stock to my AK, however, all of the buffer tube brackets I have come across are iether for TM models or RS rifles so wouldnt fit a G&G

Please let me know how you get on

Gracious! or should I say спасибо

...and use an MS2 sling.

I wonder how they would feed in a G&G -

...and use an MS2 sling.

See, I would, but then I'd be putting 5.45x39mm mags into a 7.62x39mm rifle, and that is the WORST kind of heresy.

I might get an MS2 sling though :3

Does your G&G AK have the tongs top and bottom rather than the side connecting the stock to the body (like mine?)

If so, I to have wanted to add a CTR stock to my AK, however, all of the buffer tube brackets I have come across are iether for TM models or RS rifles so wouldnt fit a G&G

Please let me know how you get on

Gracious! or should I say спасибо

Talbert, I've found these: http://ant-supplies....ckAdapters.aspx

Which I think will fit with some minor modifications, maybe just some drilling, dremmelling and sawing. I'll be getting on there someway, somehow. You're right in how it fits on though, those two tong thingies.

Ian_Gere and SgtTalbert like this

Yeah I have found those also, I just didnt think they would fit and unfortunately, things that require dremmelling - Id probably end up doing something massively wrong!

Let me know how you get on though and I might have to make a leap of faith!

See, I would, but then I'd be putting 5.45x39mm mags into a 7.62x39mm rifle, and that is the WORST kind of heresy.

I might get an MS2 sling though :3

Talbert, I've found these: http://ant-supplies....ckAdapters.aspx

Which I think will fit with some minor modifications, maybe just some drilling, dremmelling and sawing. I'll be getting on there someway, somehow. You're right in how it fits on though, those two tong thingies.

Are you sure they're 5.45 mags? I though magpul made them for normal AKs?

But they're not very curvy at all. Look at an AK74 mag compared to a 47 one.

I'll give it a Google to be sure though, 'cos I do think they look awesome.