M_P

Gun picture thread

4471 posts in this topic

here is mine but it is being down graded at the moment but will be ready for Sundays skirmish at free fire zone

post-5813-1349952852_thumb.jpg

Thanks. So many guns... so little money...

yes it an SRCG36KV no idea which stabber goes on the end (lol)

there's the front end its this one am sure the other KV would fit but this is where I brought it

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p19239/UFC-C...oduct_info.html

decided to vlog my gun it is unlisted due to it being directed at AFUK

nice vid adam shame its 2 tone :( pop a lil lube on the cocking lever/fake bolt shld solve the sticking issue

Yeah, but the official designation is L110A1.

I can tell you most guys call it the m249 or Minimi - In the armory, its the m249, only those of us that like to be anal call it the L110a1

post-5207-1350549204_thumb.jpg

Armoury complete.

The AR is a Classic Army M15A4 sportline carbine with RIS. I'm happy with the external mods on the M15. (Eotech 552, Eolad 2, single point sling mount, suppressor, angled foregrip, mag-pulls). Might get a rear BUIS in future and maybe some magpul XTM rail covers, but other than that the outside is how I want it. Internally it's stock, but fine (pretty accurate and consistent 310-315 fps), although a madbull 6.03 tbb and a velocity enhancing hop bucking are on the future wish list.

Glock is a completely stock CYMA G18C AEP. Firing around 220 fps. Bought for £15 from a mate who had not used it for 4 years and he didn't know if it would work. Got a £7.99 battery from JD Airsoft and it worked like a charm straight off the bat.

All on a shoestring, too. Everything you see in the pic has been acquired for £251. Amazing how much money you can not spend if you try. Advice would be take your time, do some research, have some patience and shop around.

The m249 is the American designation the Americans call it a saw (squad automatic weapon)

The l110a1 l108 are the British designations 110 is para version with retractable stock and the other has a fixed stock. But both are known as the minimi (or the piece of crap that jams after every 5 rounds)

post-5207-1350549204_thumb.jpg

All on a shoestring, too. Everything you see in the pic has been acquired for £251. Amazing how much money you can not spend if you try. Advice would be take your time, do some research, have some patience and shop around.

That is quite impressive lack of spending mate! M4 looks great!

The m249 is the American designation the Americans call it a saw (squad automatic weapon)

The l110a1 l108 are the British designations 110 is para version with retractable stock and the other has a fixed stock. But both are known as the minimi (or the piece of crap that jams after every 5 rounds)

is it that crap?

if it is then why do we use it?

Same reason we use a rofle that can only be fired right handed! - clear stupidity!

We use it coz we are british there is no other explanation :D

It works better the longer its fired so after about 150ish rounds its ok but We have it because

we needed a support weapon that was portable (more than the gpmg) and fired the 5.56mm as the lsw (l86) was sh*t, mag fed long and generally crap,

The Americans have their version which is better as the internal are slightly different too

we've had them for years and probably have some stupid contract for them for the next 40 years.

But they're belt fed and you can use a mag on them if you really need too but it ruins those too.

obx4N.jpg

e4KRQ.jpg

Just got that G&P M4 Special Forces

Good choice in an AR. I'd definitely run the setup from the second picture.

The photos themselves are quite well setup, try and get outside where possible, the quality of proper sunlight makes pictures look far better right away. Specially if you setup a nice clean background.

Good choice in an AR. I'd definitely run the setup from the second picture.

The photos themselves are quite well setup, try and get outside where possible, the quality of proper sunlight makes pictures look far better right away. Specially if you setup a nice clean background.

Yea absolutely, but the weather has just been well grey..plus its taken with my phone..i got a cam for better pics.

Got a silencer coming dif grip and a 3x lens for the aimpoint. Looking to get a cqb front end too as I pref the

extended look when its stored but not the weight when playing.

Yep.

Here's my MP5. It's for sale if anybody wants it!

how much do you want for it ? im in london aswell

isit abs or metal ?

comes with charger if electric ?

how many mags do you have for it ?

thanks

richard

Dear god check the date next time, and this isn't a sales thread either, use the pm system.