M_P

Gun picture thread

4405 posts in this topic

Someone's read the new ai mag ;) looks good

i havent got the new mag yet.i was just looking at patterns and tiger stripe wasn't to hard

every weapon i own at the moment

100_0979.jpg

and like i said what a M4 should look like

100_0980.jpg

Definitely need more guns there craig! Very nice though, loving the blue one next to the shotty! :P And that M4 is very nice! :D

the wee blue one is the "beast of longisland" its the commando's hand cannon

Haha brilliant!! :lol:

Here is my new Masada:

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00788-2.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00793-2.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00803-2.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

Nickona: Nice Masada why the AK over the M4

Craig: Is that a custom handle on your SIG

Nickona: Nice Masada why the AK over the M4

what do you mean? its the version that uses 5.56 mags

Damn it just hit me you said it was a "A&K" not a AK lol :ph34r:

Damn it just hit me you said it was a "A&K" not a AK lol :ph34r:

Haha yea its the A&K, and I decided on the ACR because of a few things: Firstly its something different but still has standard internals, secondly I've already had a M4 and IMO this looks nicer and thirdly I couldn't afford the M4 :P

Just joined photobucket - Saw a thread saying how to properly upload full size images. I'd been wondering for ages how you guys were all adding more than 5, picking where on the screen to place them and them not popping up as tiny, crappy, size reduced boxes...

I are fail. But yeah.

I still have to stick my new ACOG with doctor sight on here, if it EVER arrives, as well as the new flash hider I'm waiting on from RSOV, but other than that it's complete.

Unless you count me still not having any EMAGs as incomplete... Which I sort of do. But who the hell can afford to spend £200+ on individual magazines?

Anyway, here it is:

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-7.jpg

Lame quality? I know. I only have my sh*tty phone camera. I don't think they're that bad though...

Craig: Is that a custom handle on your SIG

the 226 its all standard but i have a longer barrel for it's suppressor

and ED if ive said it once ive said it a hundred times nice sa80 B)

Thanks vair much, I know :P

I like your M4 too, that definitely is what they should look like, Finius' looks like a really awkward to have sh*t lol.

I nearly got an M4 instead of my L85, I'd have run a more or less identical set up but with a fore grip. Think I'd have gone ICS, which make is yours?

:P Thanks. Can't wait to get the rest of the parts.

It's a shame I can't show you how it shoots, you'd love it even more lol.

Edit:

@Nick - FPSRussia's next video is going to be about the ACR, which as far as I'm aware is the same as a Masada, no?

The ACR is the later stage of development of the ACR i think, When magpul gave the designs to Bushmaster and Remington, they changed a few things and changed the name from masada, something like that anyway.

In other news, my VSR arrived :) Sorry about the photos, only had my phone on me and it was a bit dark in the garage.

553522_389687354410332_100001072119749_1046288_862943905_n.jpg

392562_389687571076977_100001072119749_1046297_115144537_n.jpg

I assumed you'd already got this absolutely ages ago, I swear it's been in your info section for months.

@Nick - FPSRussia's next video is going to be about the ACR, which as far as I'm aware is the same as a Masada, no?

Yea kinda what Marcus said, Magpul sold it to Bushmaster and they changed the name to Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR) and there is the odd little change (most notable using the RIS handguard more then the magpul one) however, it is the same basic rifle and all the origional Mgapul ideas are still in there (i.e abidextrous controls, quick change barrel, massive adaptiveness)

oh and when you hear people call it the Remington ACR basically Bushmaster told its sister company, Remington, to make the military ones now while Bushmaster made the civilian ones. The ACR design is still technically Bushmasters as Remington didn't change anything, however, it is still a Magpul rifle.

EDIT: Marcus, I'm expecting you to re-do the camo with A-TACS

Haha I might end up doing it in FG, at the moment im still deciding as to what I'm going to do externally if im honest, im not going to Ghillie wrap it or anything, I want to keep the looks of the rifle pretty standardish-might be tempted by a fluted bull barrel though :D