Gun picture thread

M_P

nickolas i think i know what your on about sound cool

and marksman my brother thinks your sniper rifle is epic did you do your own paint

Fancied a pop at a DMr, having a tri-shotgun and a P90 as my usual set up, naturally I had to snap up a stock JLS FN2000 when it appeared, (which has an extended inner barrel). It came with the worlds thinnest pistol silencer and didn't look right, so took the P90 civillians barrel and transferred it onto the FN2000, bipods temp till I get a spring folding one, scope needs mounts but is mildot. Loving the accuracy with the bullup and extended barrel!

1dmrf2000.jpg

It justs needs a new stock pad, but I may make a custom one from material to contain an extra mag pouch. I'm not all too fussed about everything being real steel, so long as it's practical and useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thought I would post my collection since I started Airsoft in March 2012

Sorry about pic quality and angles - I am a v poor photographer!

Below pics are of:

• G & G Combat Machine 16 Raider-L
  • ICS CXP .08 Concept Rifle
  • CYMA Glock 18c

AirsoftCollection7.jpg

AirsoftCollection3.jpg

AirsoftCollection5.jpg

AirsoftCollection4.jpg

AirsoftCollection6.jpg

AirsoftCollection2.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

• Supporters
TM P226E2 with Streamlight TLR-1.

That thing is goddamn sexual. How much is the Sig, where'd you get it, are mags easy to find, how's it perform? I want it =[

I really hate plastic pistols but I might have to make an exception with this one, I miss my Sig too much and that just looks amazing. What holster do you have for it to fit the tac-light?

How is the E2 any different from the standard one? I noticed just now that it takes different magazines as well, I'd have thought they'd be interchangeable.

• Supporters

Unfortunately I've sort of lost touch with the UK retail scene over the last few years, F-S and LWA don't have it and they're about the only ones I know of who stock some TM GBB pistols; mine came from WGC (as with most of my purchases that aren't tac gear these days). Mags are a similar story. Performance.. well it's a TM, no more need be said really.

I'm actually waiting on my holster to show at the moment, G-Code had a massive back log when I was in the Falklands and my uncle over in the US only just got the order there, so it's still gotta be shipped over the pond. This is what I'll be using though:

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/SOC/SOC_Holster.html

Safariland make models that would fit, no idea about IMI or Frontline. BH only do SERPAs that fit their own weird looking weapon light.

Not a massive amount of differences in the E2. More grey than the P226Rs' all-black externals, much more matte finish on the E2 where the R was a bit shiny. The grip area of the frame is much nicer and lower profile (good for tiny girl hands like mine) and the plastic is a fair bit higher quality; TM have had a long time to refine their methods since the original came out. The E2 mags are updated and more robustly built, but they are interchangeable with the old type (and vice versa).

• Supporters

Cheers for the info CK, I'll have to keep an eye out for places coming back in stock then. Might give RedWolf's new UK office a ring and see if they can sort me out.

• Supporters

imag0544jb.jpg

imag0547t.jpg

imag0542c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Supporters

It's so beautiful... :')

• Supporters

She is... & 'kin huge too!

• Supporters

Apologies, she's beautiful lol.

One of my mates had the mid length FAL and even that was massive. I bet my L85 is going to look immensely dwarfed in comparison haha.

Nice G36, Looks like the SRC due to the mag release.