M_P

Gun picture thread

4405 posts in this topic

lol they all saw it being delivered and the driver said Wow that's heavy and i said i F ing hope so it's a Light Machine Gun and he looked at me with a grin accross his face and went yup 5 one in the past 2 month's (Same guy deliver's everytime)

True, when i was writing the clockwise thing i was going to write "From the top to the bottom, bottom to top till i stop, at the core i've forgotten, in the middle of my thoughts, taken far from my safety, the picture's there, the memory won't escape me but why should i care" I guess that gives a clue as to what music im in to specifically a band lol

I cant use the ICS M4 yet because it requires some stupid annoying batteries that work off of contacts rather than a tamiya. if anyone knows where to find these special ICS batteries PM me lol.

Linkin Park? =D

Went off them after Hybrid Theory when they turned sh*t... That was from their good days though, so I'll let you off.

I have 9 mags for my M4. I always carry eight of them :D

I have 16 mags for my M16/L85 (and that's just counting the mid caps) and I always carry 12 of them :P

Victory is mine!

Hell no, it's all for me. I was amazed they all actually fit in my dump pouch lol.

To make it fair I do only load them with real capacity.

Ed just how many rounds do you use up in a day lol

Well since 12 x 30 is only 360, that's 360 rounds per game and I've only ever got through all 12 mags once.

Once I played a 3 hour game and still had 2 mags left at the end of the game. I just use semi practically all the time, auto is exclusively for long range moving targets that are a direct threat to me, my team or the objective; clearing bunkers and rooms; and for annoying assholes who don't take their hits.

I imagine I use a hell of a lot less ammo than most people, especially considering all the hi-cap heros have more ammo in one mag than I do in all of mine.

But yah =] You could say I was very conservative. But if you did, by association, I'd have to kill myself lol.

lol nice, I take it your more of a MilSim player

I'd like to be lol, but my lack of authentic attire bundles me in with the more casual airsofter =[

There's no milsim sites that I know of anywhere near me... Makes me sad.

Off topic: @Ed haha i agree, their older stuff is good, i dont mind a few of their newer songs but i'd rather listen to the older stuff. :)

I like the M249 mate looks awesome and I have 4 high caps for my M4 now which i'd rather sell and buy KA Box o' mids!!

Sprayed up my G36c today :)

As i like to be different and i prefer indoor cqb type gameplay i decided on a nice grey.

I pretty much did away with all the seam lines and I think it's turned out alright B)

Anyway pics...

dscn1994p.jpg

dscn1995q.jpg

dscn1996xb.jpg

dscn1997c.jpg

:)

Cheers guys.

Not seen anyone else throw this out there but "plastikote super" spray paints are very good it seems.

The yellow gloss i used on my other g36 went on well and the finish has lasted well considering it's yellow on black :) and this matt grey also went on well.

It's like £5.50 in wilkinsons(where i got the yellow) or £7-£8 in b&q. They are on 3 for 2 at the moment at b&q even on the website so even with delivery it's still cheaper than halfrauds/krylon.

I think the only usable matt camo colours are going to be the icecream(tan), the grey and black but still it's better than nothing :) I'm definitely going to get some of the black for when i spray my deagles in a couple of weeks.

*edit*

There's a chocolate matt as well so only really missing an od type colour :)

Colour chart linky

I'd like to say that a lot of the finish is in the prep work ;) lots of time went into stripping cleaning and sanding but yeah it helps if the paint isn't crap to start with :)

Just a little double post B)

Found out the other day that Screwfix also sell the plastikote paints for £5.69 ish a can :)

That's one nice looking G36 Batcow

And now, time for something completely different

(*Monty Python theme starts*)

Also known as, "I play on BF3 too much" :D

P1011812-1.jpg

P1011811-1.jpg

:blink: i want one

Cheers guys.

Not seen anyone else throw this out there but "plastikote super" spray paints are very good it seems.

I used the tan plastikote for my old S-System

IMG_0110.jpg

and tried to be arty with the G19

IMG_0027-1.jpg

IMG_0034-2.jpg

:blink: i want one

Rails? Who needs rails?

I'm not a train, so I don't need rails :lol:

Cheers mate, good sign that I haven't created a complete abomination :lol:

@juni0r, I really like the tan on your S-System. Something about it looks really good.

It was satin rather than matt. Gave it a cleaner look.

Am toying with spraying my Magpul Stock but cant quite bring myself to do it.

Very nice Hugh! :D Though it does look like a tuning fork in some instances doesn't it...? ;):P

wilfsabinepfjmags01.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wilf started life 51% transparent, but he got the plasti-kote magic too.

I needed something to label my mags with so they were identifiable as mine, so I chose Monty Python as my inspiration - it seemed fitting!

My latest additions to the collection:

ARES G36c EBB w/ Element Eotech 552 Replica & EOLAD2:

gun_1.jpg

Scratch Build HK M4Ds (The "s" is for sexual) w/ Ironsights, Bipod Grip and XM40s Launcher. Still waiting on several parts to arrive, but looks the part mostly:

gun.jpg