M_P

Gun picture thread

4589 posts in this topic

Just now, L3wisD said:

So why don't the holes in your target two posts up look like the holes in that target on the floor? 

Because that target was shot by a £20 springer at 10 feet, you do know people can own more than one gun right? No? Proud to be the bearer of good news

Just now, L3wisD said:

Might want to drop the act now mate, you aren't impressing anyone.

You enjoy your gun. We're glad you enjoy your gun. That should be the end of it.

Trigger has got to be one of the most experienced airsofters I've met. On both tech and gameplay aspects. You shouldn't assume anything about him.

You shouldn't assume its impossible to shoot a decent group at a distance either, git gud kid

Easy now fellas.

@ImTriggerHappy is the only person I know who can kill you with a pig, so I would say he knows what he's talking about.

@Readman97 I think you may have the only Nuprol gun, in the world, that actually works, having played with guys on site on their first day out with them, they are sh*t. I have seen them strip Pistons, sheer gears and even just fall apart on their first skirmish.

Totally off topic, but I thought he idea of a target was to hit the centre, not upper right... Surely this makes your groupings larger if your aiming for the centre?

13 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

Butt hurt seasoned noobie detected

How can someone be a seasoned noobie? 

Someone really has to set off my cockwomble meter to get me to post on here nowadays but you have got a whole conversation, well done for being super SPESHAL.

You are arguing with the sort of people who have lots of experience and have heard every line of bullshit going so give up. As for that Defender I wouldn't have one if it was free would rather own a Combat Masheep.

Just now, Prisce said:

Easy now fellas.

@ImTriggerHappy is the only person I know who can kill you with a pig, so I would say he knows what he's talking about.

@Readman97 I think you may have the only Nuprol gun, in the world, that actually works, having played with guys on site on their first day out with them, they are sh*t. I have seen them strip Pistons, sheer gears and even just fall apart on their first skirmish.

Totally off topic, but I thought he idea of a target was to hit the centre, not upper right... Surely this makes your groupings larger if your aiming for the centre?

I hadn't quite got the acog perfectly zerod at the time of shooting, surprised to hear that, I've put over 40,000 rounds through mine without the slightest issue.

If you want to talk about target shooting, groupings, accuracy, etc, then start a new topic.

I want to see pictures of guns (except Scars which are just ugly) ;).

Hey, no hating on the scar! My TM Scar is kick ass.

Its those Dirty Augs you have to watch out for...

rocketdogbert likes this

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Hey, no hating on the scar! My TM Scar is kick ass.

Its those Dirty Augs you have to watch out for...

I like AUGs, great for CQB and indoor battles, its when someone shows up to a tight CQB site with a 26" barreled SR25 that it gets to head shaking time, poor lad was cannon fodder at best

My G&G SCAR is hideous, and deliberately so lol

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

My G&G SCAR is hideous, and deliberately so lol

I've always liked scars, only gun I really hate is pretty much anything from hi-point, nobody wants to buy their actual guns, so why anyone would want an airsoft copy is beyond me XD

Augs and Fn2000 just look nasty.  I like a long barrel, but there is a time and a place. 

But Scars, they just look spot on. But only in black, a tan scar *shivers* it's like having a blue banana.

5 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Augs and Fn2000 just look nasty.  I like a long barrel, but there is a time and a place. 

But Scars, they just look spot on. But only in black, a tan scar *shivers* it's like having a blue banana.

Blue banana? Reminds me if the time I pulled that mucky looking bird in town, morning after I looked down and..

MOVING ON...

P13 likes this

3 hours ago, Readman97 said:

If your AEG can't keep a grouping at 50 feet, you need a better AEG..

You said yards, 50ft is 3 times closer than 50yards!

At 16m (50ft) a 2" grouping is actually not very impressive at all, even for an Airsoft gun, I can do better unsupported with a pistol.

Rogerborg likes this

My SCAR was bought not working, and under five layers of paint.

I stripped it all off, back to its original tan, then painted the whole thing chrome silver.

After that came a light layer of black, which is beat up to show the silver through. I now have a hideous SCAR (pun intended), which coincidentally goes with the rest of my scars lol.

Its on loan to a buddy at the moment, but I'll see if I can find a picture :)

P13 and Prisce like this

1 minute ago, jcheeseright said:

You said yards, 50ft is 3 times closer than 50yards!

At 16m (50ft) a 2" grouping is actually not very impressive at all, even for an Airsoft gun, I can do better unsupported with a pistol.

If you read prior replies you'll see I meant feet, all these guys were crying at 2" group on 50 feet, which is fairly easy to achieve, so maybe they just suck and we can actually shoot lol

28 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

If you read prior replies you'll see I meant feet, all these guys were crying at 2" group on 50 feet, which is fairly easy to achieve, so maybe they just suck and we can actually shoot lol

Actually everyone was calling you out on your 50yd claim. Yeah reading back there is some claim of oops measuring wheel blah blah blah get out of a hole side story. Before you claim people suck you should check yourself because I would lay money on the fact that I and some of the others could out play you. Actually I would take that bet if I was hanging out my arse and only armed with a nerf gun and my mate Hambo.

Rogerborg and P13 like this

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Actually everyone was calling you out on your 50yd claim. Yeah reading back there is some claim of oops measuring wheel blah blah blah get out of a hole side story. Before you claim people suck you should check yourself because I would lay money on the fact that I and some of the others could out play you. Actually I would take that bet if I was hanging out my arse and only armed with a nerf gun and my mate Hambo.

You're a betting man? I'll put 10K down I ping one off your eye pro before you even know where I am

38 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

You're a betting man? I'll put 10K down I ping one off your eye pro before you even know where I am

I doubt it because I reckon your all bravado and bullshit. You made a bullshit claim then you tried to backtrack with a bullshit story, just another fantasist. Christ your bigging up a Nuprol Defender I would feel less embarrassed toting round a £50 orange Ak.

Aengus, L3wisD, Rogerborg and 2 others like this

@ImTriggerHappy and @Readman97.  This is all off topic, arguing is not constructive.  I refer to my earlier post, this is a gun picture topic.  Lets keep it civil and relevant, i.e. pictures of guns. I am going to delete any further unnecessary posts.

And don't even get me started on the I am a great marksman but army wouldn't take me because of hip crap. Next week you will be posting you have taken a super serum and are off to fight justice with a shield and your Stark industries wonder gat.

I love the word cockwomble so I wont sully it by using it on you. 

P13 and Rogerborg like this

8 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I doubt because I reckon your all bravado and bullshit. You made a bullshit claim then you tried to backtrack with a bullshit story, just another fantasist. Christ your bigging up a Nuprol Defender I would feel less embarrassed toting round a £50 orange Ak.

Sounds like another brand snob who can't take that a gun costing £200 less than a TM can do just as well, see this is the reason why every airsofter I've ever mentioned this forum to has said its nothing but heavily opinionated, snobbish c***s, I'm out, I don't need to prove myself to the aforementioned group of people.

4 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

@ImTriggerHappy and @Readman97.  This is all off topic, arguing is not constructive.  I refer to my earlier post, this is a gun picture topic.  Lets keep it civil and relevant, i.e. pictures of guns. I am going to delete any further unnecessary posts.

Sorry :P but in my defence I was really really bored.

36 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Sorry :P but in my defence I was really really bored.

Trigger I f*cking love you hahaha

I have missed triggers comments, he is constructive, and concise. Oh and he said Hambo:D.

Aengus likes this

Been lurking these forums for a while. Noticed a bit of a pattern of weird passive aggressive whining from a certain poster. Kinda sad.