M_P

Gun picture thread

4474 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Deets!? :)

I wanted to get one of those so bad, but I mostly play the mall and they are mostly semi only, plus I couldn't stand the 8-10 bbs lost from mag capacity. I find it impossible to believe they couldn't have put a small spring loaded body pin through the feed assembly to provide a retention bump in the feed tube to hold the bbs on mag changes - and you press the pin to flush those BBs.

If only they would update it with a factory mosfet to fire single or burst and fix that issue. IIRC bingo did one with the ejection mech as a fire select.

It does fire single shot as well as full retard, there is a way to disable the full retard mode too which I may look into.

1 hour ago, PT247 said:

It does fire single shot as well as full retard, there is a way to disable the full retard mode too which I may look into.

But not stock! I recall the process to disable auto is not major true.

I would have bought one myself but I don't think its worth more than £220. And the £330 price tag it commands is just phony.

it does fire in semi out the box mate

4 hours ago, PT247 said:

it does fire in semi out the box mate

Yeah, but it doesn't have select fire. You know, like the aug, I prefer the p90 method.

PT247 likes this

14 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Yeah, but it doesn't have select fire. You know, like the aug, I prefer the p90 method.

pull the trigger it fires in semi, pull it further it fires in full, works for me! :-)

Sacarathe likes this

Starting to look more and more at Scorpions, the more I look the more I like :) 

PT247 and djben9 like this

35 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Starting to look more and more at Scorpions, the more I look the more I like :) 

Best buy I've made by a country mile - shoots true, very light, good range, good ROF, oh and it looks fine too! :)  Highly recommend it.

PT247 likes this

2 minutes ago, battyw said:

Best buy I've made by a country mile - shoots true, very light, good range, good ROF, oh and it looks fine too! :)  Highly recommend it.

What BB weight do you use in it?

2 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

What BB weight do you use in it?

0.25's at the moment, but general consensus is go for the 0.28's I think.  Finding stock at a decent price is the issue.

2 minutes ago, battyw said:

0.25's at the moment, but general consensus is go for the 0.28's I think.  Finding stock at a decent price is the issue.

I'd be interested how that turns out for you, my mags wont feed .3g.

1 minute ago, Sacarathe said:

I'd be interested how that turns out for you, my mags wont feed .3g.

Will let you know when I get hold of some.  But not unhappy with 0.25's, so I'm in no rush

This is what I have got. New to it and first purchases. Next thing on the list is Optics and a light.

IMG_2758.JPG

SeniorSpaz87 likes this

From this-

G8zTA4S.jpg

To this-

oSzRA3Q.jpg

UfRnUpr.jpg

sctOkDU.jpg

Then what was left over from my TM donor Desert Eagle is- 

lMHxixx.jpg

It was quite surprising how little of the original gun was used.

Now I need a Custom Grip which I am having made by this company;

http://www.handmadegrips.com/

warlord and Albiscuit like this

Isn't that like a 500 quid kit?...

Works out a bit more than that with the crappy exchange rate at the moment.

Have got the hand made grip for the Desert Eagle.

0rfsMiV.jpg6RWAWYX.jpg

It was made for a real firearm so I had to spend about an hour shaving it down to fit my gun.

The phrase is 'Molon Labe', which translates to "come and take them" a famous saying from the spartan king Leonidas when Xerxes told the 300 Spartans to surrender their weapons.

34 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

It was made for a real firearm so I had to spend about an hour shaving it down to fit my gun.

The phrase is 'Molon Labe', which translates to "come and take them" a famous saying from the spartan king Leonidas when Xerxes told the 300 Spartans to surrender their weapons.

I mean... pretty. Expensive piece though... Guess I can't comment, my TM M&P 9 Pro that ive made (very similar to this, only ended up using a few donor parts from the original M&P 9) is sitting at about a $700 price tag without accessories or holsters haha.

DarkAssassin likes this

12 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

That is a lovely piece of kit. A lot of money for sure, but really nice.

DarkAssassin likes this

I know it's not an original design but I loved it and that's the main thing, plus the Spartans were just awesome.

This pales in comparison to my Daytona gun build I am sure proffink will agree they are pricey! Only really the main receiver that is original on that ALL the other parts are aftermarket.

Thanks Warlord, I think it's lovely too.

I just couldn't bring myself to use a plastic gun anymore I saw this kit and just had to have it.

Will update later with better picture but here is my honeybadger :) 

1470145650423.jpg

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Had to look really hard at that first pic to work out what I was looking at, the bottom one is much better :D