M_P

Gun picture thread

4366 posts in this topic

I wouldn't say you failed at anything, it's airsoft you have no limitations placed upon you. However the main featured rifle in Lone Survivor was a Mk12 (556), so if you did want a Mk11 (762 NATO) you're on the wrong calibre with that Krytac. I've not seen Love Survivor, but if you're going for this gun:

Then as things stand, you'd need to change everything but your upper to get a close replication. Obviously how close you want to get on copying the details is entirely a preference, if you just want the vague style not a super-picky uber-accurate impression; just change to a quad rail and alter a couple of accessories on the current build then paint it and it would be along roughly similar lines in terms of general style.

I was just thinking long rifle with scope and suppressor, wasn't actually trying to replicate it completely. I have to admit I'm not clued up on the mk11s, mk12s etc, I just want to create something similar.

Thinking about painting them in that scheme though, looks pretty decent.

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Still getting used to this site updated a pic of my recent purchas

post-14550-0-66798800-1483139689_thumb.jpg

post-14550-0-78931700-1483139806_thumb.jpg

My up to date 6mm death machines :)

8211A8D1-44F4-4C80-83F6-9DBC1F28C176.png

451140ED-FBD0-40D2-8290-321593E3B8E7.jpg

171EFD59-0CCF-4EB6-BCCC-6B9FBE3E3C90.jpg

djben9 and Albiscuit like this

My WE HK416 GBBR with: RA-Tech steel internals (hammer, sears, BCG, etc...); 6.01 precision inner barrel; maple leaf hop up (diamond 70* I think); Magpul AFG and Nuprol Cobra QD suppressor.

Seeing as I'm a bit of a realism nut, I went ahead and ordered the VFC GBBR 416 stock and pistol grip to get it closer to the real thing. I also have an ACOG replica and rail mount for my ledlenser p7.2 with a pressure switch on the way. I was also debating a badger tactical latch and magpul ASAP for that "cool but still somewhat useful" look (my current sling setup is ragtag at best).

I know, I know. It's quite a common look for a common gun, but this one is mine and I love it 😋. Even with that damn cool down in winter.post-14581-0-10803200-1482885199_thumb.jpg

[Edit] The ACOG and torch mount turned up. This is it with them attached.

post-14581-0-50994300-1483027713_thumb.jpgpost-14581-0-51691100-1483027723_thumb.jpg

[Edit 2] Now the VFC grip and stock to make it more accurate to the real thing :)

Note: if anyone else is thinking of doing this, you should note that VFC use a slightly smaller buffer tube than WE, so it a super tight fit but it goes on. Also VFC don't use a spring for the fire select the way WE do. Be prepared for a lot of careful drilling and sanding / filling as they also don't use the exact same width for the pistol grip mounting point. It wasn't too hard to figure out but it's tedious and took up my morning.

post-14581-0-26396700-1483103861_thumb.jpgpost-14581-0-75723500-1483103872_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you think

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Well, my S&T Stirling has survived it's first paint-job! Very basic but I much prefer green to the original black. Just wish it was a little darker, but oh well. I'm sure I'll have to redo it after a few months anyway :rolleyes:

20161228_181018_zpsr2hzeckk.jpg

Sorry it's a bit dark.

G&G mp5

Tippmann m4 HPA. Not finished painting yet. Scope next.

G&P magpul/vltor m4.. Bought another one :/ my fiancée hates me.

Armorer works split slide hicapa.

post-5008-0-77541400-1483647140_thumb.jpg

It didn't stay looking like above for long at all!

HbEqpaE.jpg?1

HUebfPk.jpg?1

JamesAirsofterAgent and Monty like this

My Krytac CRB. Only external mods internally it's 100% standard.

Looks great :lol:

Looks great :lol:

My pics keep getting deleted! not sure why sorry mate it was on here just! Not sure if its cus I'm doing it from my phone or what

Albiscuit likes this

My pics keep getting deleted! not sure why sorry mate it was on here just! Not sure if its cus I'm doing it from my phone or what

No idea, but interested in what others do to their Krytacs so if you can get a pic up that would be great :)

How does it perform? A friend of mine is asking me to sort out exactly the same situation. Looks great either way!

Not used it yet other than a quick test in the garden, will see this weekend !

Look forward to some feedback!