M_P

Gun picture thread

4406 posts in this topic

attachicon.gifAndy M4 M203 GBB.JPGMarui M4A1 MWS with M203 (KA Type111 Quadrant sight kit with Shield Optics).

Nice!

how do you keep your bench so clean and tidy? i cant even work on mine due to the mess

You don't want to see the mess it's in now! I clean it every so often, then it stays clean only until the next game day :D

My Marui M4 M203 project is coming along at a nice pace! Once it's all done I think a camo paint job will be in order!

post-13772-0-72038900-1471895960_thumb.jpg Correct Shade of DE now on Launcher handguard, short rail fitted for PEQ-15, and M203 Flip-Sight added
​[post-13772-0-64272300-1471895962_thumb.jpg....now also fitted back-up Trijicon Mini-sight to ACOG.

post-13772-0-27058600-1471895964_thumb.jpgAN-PEQ-15 fits perfectly on side of MOE Handguard with shorty rail
post-13772-0-38047800-1471895966_thumb.jpg.....and press switch attached with velcro to left side works a treat! Now just to have the barrel of the M4 shortened to have flash-hider 5mm in front of M203 Front Mount, for Knights Armament QD Silencer (also remove another 20mm from Launcher barrel) Love a bit of a project. Internal mods coming on as well!

ImlKe8L.jpg

Small adjustment, by way of AFG (and back to typically crap photos, because of crap lighting) - Now installed a jefftron V2 unit, and thoroughly impressed with it, to the point i'm replacing the stock G&G fet with one in another gun. Only thing left is to wait for the PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock's to arrive in the UK, as the CTR is a PITA to take off to put the battery in.

My new side arm, just arrived (gas) :D

Beretta_M92F_SE_gsmaqj.jpg

Beretta_M92F_SE_2_uacwrl.jpg

B.S, Berto, GothicGhost and 2 others like this

My new side arm, just arrived (gas) :D

Very Nice, The best look for an M92 :)

Really like the T1 and camera setup.

PT247 likes this

Really like the T1 and camera setup.

To be seen if the camera will run properly on it as it has a bit of a kick lol. It is sort of a spare camera now I have the Runcam2's so made sense to use it on something :-)

Now I just need to be able to hit something lol, I've not had much luck on my last few skirmishes which has been frustrating on the recording side of things. My VSR was a disaster over the weekend and ended up being unable to cock it. I have fixed that issue now so am hoping it'll be good to me next time it comes out. I am also hoping to get some DMR scopecam stuff too over the next few weeks but work is ruining my airsoft time currently and working most gamedays.

Monty likes this

Finished another project today, wanted an MP5 like this for ages.

This one is an ICS MX-5P. I've short stroked it, added an Aimpoint Comp M2, rail and G&P foregrip (hardly any modification required). The G&P light takes surefire bulbs, so I fitted a 200 lumen LED.

The only thing about the ICS I thought was poor, is the plastic flash hider. I replaced it with an ICS metal one that also has a thread. Got a 28mm extension which allows a tracer unit to fit.

Getting mags to fit is also a problem with this model. I couldn't find much info online as to what would fit, in the end I bought some Cyma 120rd midcaps as they were cheap. They have to be filed on the sides at the front before the cutout. Had to file them down from 22.8mm to 22.5mm, they feed perfectly.

Getting a battery to fit the tiny space in the foregrip was an issue. Component shop helped me out with an 'aircraft pack', 1000mAh 11.1V , here's a link if like me you've been struggling! http://www.componentshop.co.uk/11-1v-1000mah-35c-continuous-discharge-lipo-battery-with-jst-connector.html

20160824_164004_zpspblg6cqg.jpg

20160824_165005_zpsnqbofkmh.jpg

I've been experimenting with the front end of my CM16

Yay or nay?

post-13842-0-30174200-1472512976_thumb.jpg

Yay or nay?

Do YOU like it? If the answer is YES then my answer is Yay, if your answer is NO then my answer would be nay..... your gun, your choice.

Brauster likes this

Yay or nay?

Looks good to me! But like PT said above if YOUR happy with it and its the right set up for you then keep it as is!!

I love it... I've ordered some aluminium tube to make a new outer barrel so I can do away with the A-post (it's one piece on the CM16 raider) then I can change it out as and when I feel. At the moment the A-post is on and the inner barrel runs into the Surpressor, so I still get the satisfying 'thud' sound but benefit from the extended tight bore barrel.

The gun is very much a working project. Happy with it so far!

PT247 and Albiscuit like this

Could be a G-Spec? Not quite sure on the stock though...

Skiddy likes this

Well, if it is a TM G-Spec, thats about as high end as you can go on a stock sniper... The issue with snipers, however, is that unless you are just going to be target shooting, or playing with your mates in the yard, you will need to throw several hundred pounds at it to make it skirmishable. Look around people's accounts and see how many of us have some sort of sniper vs how many dont. They are difficult and expensive to get them to the point where you can use in the field

Mos and Skiddy like this

Hi all I was wondering if anybody could identify this sniper for me as I was thinking of buying it off a friend but he doesn't know what it is( the camo one at the bottom) thanks

May be a Double Eagle M50. Long bolt handle, pointy back end of the bolt, looks completely different to a G-spec.

SeniorSpaz87 likes this