M_P

Gun picture thread

4397 posts in this topic

A few of my builds.

Just finished this one.

I had full Diemaco trades put on this, although you can't see them in this pic. Will take a closer one if anyone wants to see them.

what is the 257 for? So your stuff is easy to find if lost? does it mean something?

nice guns!

Update photo of my PTW. Really want to swap the holosun for an EOTech EXPS but can't justify the cost right now :(

That should have had a NSFW tag

So got this Maple leaf Decepticon bucking for the PDI raven barrel but it doesnt fit due to being a bridged PDI so I thought I'd try it in my G17 and the results are excellent. Hops a 0.28 brilliantly. Boom.

IMAG1710_zpsfep65rga.jpg

clumpyedge, PT247 and Rapid like this

Aye, my Deceptacon ended up in my g17 too for the same reason.

Qlimax likes this

Some very nice shooters on here recently, would post mine but not much to them so just look on Firesupports web site 🙂🙂🙂

My R-hopped, super silent L96. Can't wait to use it this week.

Hey Monty would you mind telling me what silencer you have on there as i am looking for something similar for my L96. Does it cover some of the barrel as it is or did you modify it to fit over the barrel sorry for what may be a stupid question but i know nothing about silencers.

Hey Monty would you mind telling me what silencer you have on there as i am looking for something similar for my L96. Does it cover some of the barrel as it is or did you modify it to fit over the barrel sorry for what may be a stupid question but i know nothing about silencers.

It's an AirsoftPro 'viper' silencer, link to it;

http://airsoftpro.cz/en/guns-accessories/suppressors/suppressors-1/tlumic-viper-sound-tech-310x55mm-detail

It can cover up the barrel or it can go past the barrel, doesn't come with any padding though.

It's an AirsoftPro 'viper' silencer, link to it;

http://airsoftpro.cz/en/guns-accessories/suppressors/suppressors-1/tlumic-viper-sound-tech-310x55mm-detail

It can cover up the barrel or it can go past the barrel, doesn't come with any padding though.

Ok thanks.

My brand new GHK G5 with a sick 'apocalypse' paint-job, carbine kit installed, real-steel flash hider, and 1J nozzle kit and Magpul grip.

PT247 likes this

VSR G-Spec pretty much finished. Mancraft SDIK kit installed, AA hop with a PDI 6.01mm barrel R hopped (thanks to Proffrink) with some barrel spacers.

Will be mounting a camera on the scope during the next few days.

SKhRh1Q.jpg

what camera you going for?

what camera you going for?

I've got a spare brand new HD camcorder lying around, can't remember the brand. Bought it 2yrs ago and never used it lol so will put it to use now ;).

PT247 likes this