M_P

Gun picture thread

4474 posts in this topic

It's plastic, so will be fine :)

Or do you mean it looks good in wood?

Dude, the wood looks tippy top!

real wood looks ace, hadn't realised that was plastic.

Hef Legend likes this

20160416_114535_zpsimyd2eia.jpg

complete modify gearbox with ascu2 and madbull tbb

Think I saw you putting this mofo together very carefully on - ahem Z1 cough splutter.....

- a lot of high quality in there sir, looks da bollox and I'm sure she performs every bit as good as she looks

Think I saw you putting this mofo together very carefully on - ahem Z1 cough splutter.....

- a lot of high quality in there sir, looks da bollox and I'm sure she performs every bit as good as she looks

Yes it was on that other forum haha. I need a better high torque motor as the ascu doesn't like my (possibly) clone shs one but then yes, should be pretty good

Yes it was on that other forum haha. I need a better high torque motor as the ascu doesn't like my (possibly) clone shs one but then yes, should be pretty good

Big Dragon M160 is one hell of a motor I often use or a shs torque (shs speed on lower stress builds)

it is a bit faster than shs torque nearly as quick as a shs speed motor but similar grunt to a high torque mofo

Hopefully it might be a picky motor rather than the ascu itself

not that I've used any units but think many rate Spectre's over acsu - still seen the odd problem on spectre's

Unfortunately I couldn't find spectres in stock anywhere so had to go with the ascu. It does come with warrantee so if it's duff i'll get it replaced. Thanks I'll look at those motors, I'm currently eyeing up a g&p m180

Unfortunately I couldn't find spectres in stock anywhere so had to go with the ascu. It does come with warrantee so if it's duff i'll get it replaced. Thanks I'll look at those motors, I'm currently eyeing up a g&p m180

yikes them Satan's ain't cheap, no doubt very nice but a tad too much for my toy guns

for most builds - even UK higher speed/stress ones I think £30 will get you a decent motor

yes some like Lonex and ASG motors but I can get nearly 2 BD160's for that and those still kick ar$e in a dsg or ssg

(do not get BD120 = ferrite, or don't get m140 = slow neodym, BD160 = crazy bastid motors)

yikes them Satan's ain't cheap, no doubt very nice but a tad too much for my toy guns

for most builds - even UK higher speed/stress ones I think £30 will get you a decent motor

yes some like Lonex and ASG motors but I can get nearly 2 BD160's for that and those still kick ar$e in a dsg or ssg

(do not get BD120 = ferrite, or don't get m140 = slow neodym, BD160 = crazy bastid motors)

Thanks I'll take a look at them

Why do I see that and think....Boondocks Saints?

"So you're telling me it was one guy with six guns, and he was a senior frigging citizen?"

post-12267-0-34246800-1461174971_thumb.jpg

ImTriggerHappy likes this

So many glocks...

Anyway, first update from my Taring VSR stock:

Samurai and PT247 like this

So many glocks...

Anyway, first update from my Taring VSR stock:

Are you going all redneck on us? Actually the wood looks good, traditional beats some of the modern plastic crap.

Are you going all redneck on us? Actually the wood looks good, traditional beats some of the modern plastic crap.

Im not the first person on here to have Taring make a stock. And the custom options he offers are immense!

PT247 likes this

Well, I have my first late-afternoon/night game today at Airsoft City (formally Combat City); my VFC XCR is all set up. Weighs a bit, but that doesn't bother me. I have my Eotech 552 with a 3x flip-to-side magnifier as my sight, my RHC Super Stoc, single point sling, and GripPod, my XCortech system for tracer and ammo counting, my Powertac E5 light with pressure switch (for those of you who met me at The Mall, its my blindingly powerful light - 950 lumens), my Mobius velcro'd and zip-tied on top of my Eotech with a 25mm (so 6x zoom?) lens as my scopecam, with my GoPro Hero 4 Silver as my gun cam on the buffer tube (My subscribers want more airsoft videos, so I must oblige).

And them my Colt .45 Peacemaker arrived last week; for a pistol, she shoots well, and I can still reload it rather fast. Plus it looks cool. :) I have a nice leather holster that's been sitting around awhile, and I added a bandoleer to hold 6 more shells so I can reload if needed.

Monty, Berto, Albiscuit and 1 other like this

Why do I see that and think....Boondocks Saints?

"So you're telling me it was one guy with six guns, and he was a senior frigging citizen?"

Think he is a f*cking octopus or something.....

or Doc Ock has taken up airsoft...

doctor_octopus_thumb_fotor.jpg

Here's my Krytac CRB, from stock I gradually added parts between skirmishes to arrive at what you see before you :)

qfX73x4.jpg

two_zero likes this

Here's my Krytac CRB, from stock I gradually added parts between skirmishes to arrive at what you see before you :)

I think the front sight is facing the wrong way. Not that it matters but looks weird IMO.

Looks fine to me. Generally with a fixed iron, the vertical face will be forward, sloping face back; same as the standard A-frame front sight gas block.

You are right. It caught my eye for some reason, but I don't know why.

TM knows how to present a new gun :o

vglwyNj.jpeg

HJehCij.jpeg

zhbhYSq.jpeg

Not sure about x300 though as it makes the pistol kind of front heavy.

Not sure about x300 though as it makes the pistol kind of front heavy.

Maybe you could try these:

496670-Sport-equipment-to-strengthen-han

proffrink and Mack like this