M_P

Gun picture thread

4406 posts in this topic

Forgot to take a look at that optic, what was it again?

Its an aimpoint clone the riser mount was separate. I will try and go through the receipt drawer and see if I can get an address of where it came from.

Pretty sure it was a redneck store with no website though. Its been the toughest sight I have ever owned never moves once set. I will try and remember just been ridiculously busy.

Its an aimpoint clone the riser mount was separate. I will try and go through the receipt drawer and see if I can get an address of where it came from.

Pretty sure it was a redneck store with no website though. Its been the toughest sight I have ever owned never moves once set. I will try and remember just been ridiculously busy.

I'll remember for you and get back to you. :)

ImTriggerHappy likes this

I'll remember for you and get back to you. :)

Best of luck I have had it for a couple of years and my memorys going, getting old 😢

Lol, i'm sure that's not what I meant. I recall you said something about a blue dot.

Yeah I have an astigmatism and in some lights the blue dot works better. I bought a fair few trying to find a decent one

Shoddy webcam photo as my camera is fubar currently. Is just a temporary look for the gun as it has a wooden stock on order....

kc-02_zpsupwzf8j4.jpg

but but magpul x22 :P

the magpul stock is robbed from my RM4 so needs to go back on that as soon as the wooden stock arrives:

12790000_622006324617863_1360257724_o_zp

Monty and proffrink like this

Is that from Taring Carving? They're working on my VSR stock.

Yes mate, hopefully arrive in around 10 days.

Nice Hef, love my PDW

Hef Legend and proffrink like this

Cannot afford a UGL, nor can I find one. Just got a TM M320 though in a swap for my MP5...

It's not permanent, but i will be using it tomorrow lol. I expect my wrists to be broken this time tomorrow as it weighs an absolute ton..

cpaxDFb.jpg?2

Priorities on POINT

My new little toy, systema TW5, although I'm taking the real steel rail off and re fitting the original handguard, I really don't like MP5's with rails, it's just not right

http://i.imgur.com/UyhDDA4.jpg

Monty likes this

Took a chance as its only £160 and bought an Ares Amoeba AM-013, fingers crossed it holds together okay!

good4_zpsw97hujkd.jpg

good3_zpsievp2knz.jpg

PT247, Fumps and Albiscuit like this

"Only £160" - Must be an airsofter.

I will be an Airsofter after i play my first game! ;)

I will be an Airsofter after i play my first game! ;)

You haven't played a game? :o sacrilege

BlackDragon likes this

More to the point, 'you haven't played a game' then what valid defence did you use to procure said RIF?

More to the point, 'you haven't played a game' then what valid defence did you use to procure said RIF?

Film makers maybe even membership to this forum?

Living in Ireland at the moment and will be moving home to the UK fingers crossed some time this year.

Sitting Duck likes this

Aye Southern Ireland don't need defense

&

Northern Ireland is part of UK but Eire is not

yet NI has a higher % of population of firearms than rest of UK

(still not as high as places like France & others)

Also there was a few sellers from Eire that sold to others without carrying out proper checks that ukara people have to do

(some sales did not always go to plan but buyer often had little comeback if buying buying RIF without proper defense)

If gun works ok and buyer is happy - good on ya sir, ya first RIF is always very special - well mine is/was

BlackDragon likes this

Because no one cares!

Happy likes this