WE Europe ELCAN Spectre 4x sight

Blue force gear padded sling.

Coming soon:

Hogue grip

Magpul AFG

Holosun HS403GL

Can you tell me how you like the holosun as I'm looking into getting one

as soon as I get one I'll let you know!

Though a friend got one in a trade and ended up selling his real Aimpoint T1 because he preferred the holosun, that's enough of an endorsement for me.

cropzy likes this

as soon as I get one I'll let you know!

Though a friend got one in a trade and ended up selling his real Aimpoint T1 because he preferred the holosun, that's enough of an endorsement for me.

Must be bloody good then! Would you be able to post some feedback on it once you ave used it?

I am in the market for an optic, I am looking at a holo sight mainly, but if I find a really good red dot, then I will get that.

JC? Is the 403 the one with a mini solar panel on the top?

No, the 403GL is the one with the battery on the side and the lower adjustment turrets, I've picked it mostly because it looks most like an aimpoint T1.

Slowly getting there :)

Just need low scope mounts rings, decent flashhider or suppressor.

Vv8Jt1Y.jpg

M9x9Idq.jpg

Monty, Esoterick and PT247 like this

Project MP5A2. This isn't complete yet as it still needs a new stock, cocking handle and thread protector for the flash hider. It started life as a TM MP5 and has had a A2/A3 style hand guard and lower receiver fitted. The upper receiver has been replaced with a metal version. Internally it will have a mosfet installed and a few other tweaks. The magazine is a 3D printed version that I made.

MP5A2%20project_zpslvxucmyw.jpg

CKinnerley, PT247, AJWest and 1 other like this

Trigger's broom springs to mind lol 😁

Trigger's broom springs to mind lol 😁

What? If that what a reference to me I am lost, if its to something else still lost. 😕

I think he means my MP5. The only original parts are the inner barrel, hop and gearbox.

PT247 likes this

I think he means my MP5. The only original parts are the inner barrel, hop and gearbox.

Yeah I guessed that it was the Trigger's broom reference I didnt get. Probably something everyone else got straight away but lost me.

Trigger's broom springs to mind lol

According to Wikipedia (not necessarily reliable) the reference is from Only Fools and Horses -

episode "Heroes and Villains", Trigger wins an award for having owned the same broom for 20 years. He reveals that it has had 17 new heads and 14 new handles, but insists it is still the same broom; this is an example of the Ship of Theseus paradox. This has given rise to the expression "Trigger's broom".

Edit: Also from WIki -

The ship of Theseus, also known as Theseus' paradox, is a thought experiment that raises the question of whether an object that has had all of its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object. The paradox is most notably recorded by Plutarch in Life of Theseus from the late first century. Plutarch asked whether a ship that had been restored by replacing every single wooden part remained the same ship.

According to Wikipedia (not necessarily reliable) the reference is from Only Fools and Horses - episode "Heroes and Villains", Trigger wins an award for having owned the same broom for 20 years. He reveals that it has had 17 new heads and 14 new handles, but insists it is still the same broom; this is an example of the Ship of Theseus paradox. This has given rise to the expression "Trigger's broom".

Ahh now I get it.

I hate only fools and horses so made no sense to me.

Guessing you are a tad younger than us folks but OMG, how can anyone hate Only Fools and Horses???? :o

I hate only fools and horses.....

Project MP5A2. This isn't complete yet as it still needs a new stock, cocking handle and thread protector for the flash hider. It started life as a TM MP5 and has had a A2/A3 style hand guard and lower receiver fitted. The upper receiver has been replaced with a metal version. Internally it will have a mosfet installed and a few other tweaks. The magazine is a 3D printed version that I made.

*snip*

Real awesome project mate, great work. Will be a sweet (and unique) piece all around when it's done for sure.

Guessing you are a tad younger than us folks but OMG, how can anyone hate Only Fools and Horses???? :o

Actually I am 39 so no not younger. Dont like the characters, didnt find half the jokes funny and it always irritated me.

Dont like a lot of the old british comedy stuff.

Dads army sucked

Only fools and horses sucked

Carry on sucked

Red dwarf was genius.

Lozart likes this

Dont like a lot of the old british comedy stuff.

Red dwarf was genius.

Possibily an idea for a new thread - British comedy shows - in the General Discusion or Media of the 'Off Topic' section.

So this is my Katana Raptor so far with the Nuprol ACOG and Holographic that I have mounted on an angle for fast CQB needs, AAC Big Dragon Suppressor, AFG2, Three point sling and the two flip up iorn sights are coming off but I left my tool kit in van day I took the picture. I have gone for camo form tape for a fully custom look and I know its not to everyone's taste but I like it. What you guys think? When I finish it will take proper picture with my camera rather than phone

post-12097-0-77959000-1453061034_thumb.jpg

CES_williamson and Aengus like this

finished the work on the MP5.

mp5%20mosfet_zps2n80a6cd.jpg

mp5%20finished1_zpsterbbxyk.jpg

mp5%20finished_zps7kwaqzmj.jpg

Also managed to get the RIS off the front of my TM 417 and replaced it with a 9 inch VFC one. Need to get a 1.5 inch barrel extension to finish it off.

TM%20HK417_zpsjtv4v3lc.jpg

TM%20HK417a_zpsfsiyvir6.jpg

And lastly got around to sorting out this VFC HK416 to be more "SEAL" like. Just got to decide if I want to spray and stencil it.

VFC%20HK416_zpsupyiqtln.jpg

VFC%20HK416a_zps25zmghku.jpg

Monty likes this

finished the work on the MP5.

mp5%20mosfet_zps2n80a6cd.jpg

deans then tamaya?

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-Face-01.jpg

ImTriggerHappy likes this

mightjebus, whats the torch / peq and switch set up....looks interesting :)