M_P

Gun picture thread

4530 posts in this topic

In the words of Boris Johnson 'very nice'

Recently bought myself a we XDM what's your experience with it?

I have the compact XDM. It's great now it works. Had an issue with it firing full auto which I had to file bits internally to get it fixed. It's not to good in the cold.

some obscure airsoft weapons not seen very often on the skirmish field.

beretta%20smg_zpsdwm1rvmz.jpg

long%201911%20with%20scope_zpsrxkcjkx1.j

spectra%20smg_zpsmrl7tvxo.jpg

Nice M12.

AEG or GBB? Where did you get it from?

Finally got a Short Dot scope. Have painted to match and made it a DMR. Won’t be everyone’s taste but I’m happy.

IMAG1197_zps3i8ahflj.jpg

IMAG1195_zpsxsl7lhdo.jpg

Alex34, Monty and PT247 like this

Nice M12.

AEG or GBB? Where did you get it from?

It's a GBB from a long time ago. It works off a small bottle of compressed gas that connects via a hose to a connector at the rear of the smg.

cropzy likes this

It's a GBB from a long time ago. It works off a small bottle of compressed gas that connects via a hose to a connector at the rear of the smg.

Quite tasty, bet it performs well.

I'd like to say yes but it's a bugger to get the gas cans. I need to knock up something to make it easier.

not too sure on the vert grip but if it works for you that's all that matters (: I do like the rest of it though, seems like a nice compact setup

That looks pretty awesome, gen1 cascade?

Indeed it is. Bit of an unwieldy beast, but at night creeping about slowly is the name of the game anyway, so that hardly matters.

looks just like mine :D:D:ph34r:

4123F0EF-B304-441C-9254-C121A0A8A73A_zps

It's amazing how much the whole box weighs compared to the sight on its own, eh? Did you get a bunch of old-skool communist batteries in yours? Bloody Volta would recognise them! They would certainly add some weight to the scope too - thank fook for AAA's!

Indeed it is. Bit of an unwieldy beast, but at night creeping about slowly is the name of the game anyway, so that hardly matters.

It's amazing how much the whole box weighs compared to the sight on its own, eh? Did you get a bunch of old-skool communist batteries in yours? Bloody Volta would recognise them! They would certainly add some weight to the scope too - thank fook for AAA's!

I know, the sight is surprisingly light compared lol

Yeah 3 un-used (rare are rocking horse poo apparently) 4.5v batteries

Yeah powered up mine for the first time earlier this week .... After shorting out the 3xaaa holder twice .... Then soldering the wires in place properly lol

Ian_Gere likes this

My ICS Par mk3 MTAR. Thought getting used to the length compared to my MP5 would take a bit but having no bother with it at all, great piece of kit!

4tSfsxAl.jpg?1

Monty likes this

I don't use imgur, but if it's anything like flickr you can pick the size of the image when you copy the URL for posting, might wanna try looking for a different/larger setting that regard. I can't really see anything from that tiny picture mate, same with your shots in the loadout thread.

DSC_0129_zpsb5tjjkww.jpg

Skirmished this for the first time today, very impressed with how it performed although I am going to experiment with barrels as I have a PDI 6.05 that is the right length for it and have also just ordered an Orga 6.23 WBB so will try comparing those vs the standard barrel.

Ian_Gere and GiantKiwi like this

DSC_0129_zpsb5tjjkww.jpg

Skirmished this for the first time today, very impressed with how it performed although I am going to experiment with barrels as I have a PDI 6.05 that is the right length for it and have also just ordered an Orga 6.23 WBB so will try comparing those vs the standard barrel.

Shiny...Unless thats gas or P*/SMP/etc based, Orga is a waste of time, you won't be able to produce enough consistent air volume to make use of its advantages.

proffrink likes this

Will see how I get on, if it doesn't work out I'll put it in my sniper which is almost the same length

proffrink likes this

I know, the sight is surprisingly light compared lol

Yeah 3 un-used (rare are rocking horse poo apparently) 4.5v batteries

Yeah powered up mine for the first time earlier this week .... After shorting out the 3xaaa holder twice .... Then soldering the wires in place properly lol

This weekend gone was the first time in a long time that I have had the energy to do anything, but my g/f came over so i didn't get round to powering up my sight. I'm planning to use a hot glue gun to cover the contacts of the AAA holder once I've soldered the wires in place - that's gotta be a lot better than bits of LX tape at preventing short circuits...

sp00n likes this

finally finished !! .. well these guns that is :lol:

E38DA65E-DB2C-49AA-AB98-74397E34DE70_zps

4FB5A917-2137-46C6-9640-12FFF48CAD10_zps

TM VSR G-SPEC

Airsoft Pro 90 Degree Trigger

Mancraft SDIK

AA Hop unit

Maple leaf 70 degree hop rubber

PDI 6.05 430mm barrel

Spartan Doctrine 40x335mm Light weight Silencer

Custom barrel to silencer mount

Custom 3d printed LRB holder

Custom 3d printed silencer foam spacers

Jack pyke English oak tape

Jack pyke LLCS leaves

4-16x50 scope with sun shade

98ADA2A1-26D1-47CA-87BB-22411F8B3983_zps

WE MP5SD3

TM Claw Mount

40mm Red/Green reflex Dot Scope

(edited to remove silly text height)

cropzy, Airsoft_Mr B, Monty and 3 others like this

DSC_0129_zpsb5tjjkww.jpg

Shiny...Unless thats gas or P*/SMP/etc based, Orga is a waste of time, you won't be able to produce enough consistent air volume to make use of its advantages.

aye, dropped from 386fps to 306fps

I'm actually having to sell my 500mm 6.23 because even my Daytona Gun can't pressurise it enough.

To get 350fps I have now fitted an M150 spring so if I were to try getting the 420 allowed when locked to semi I'd need an M180 so not really possible on an AEG without heading towards self destruct.

They are excellent barrels though. I grabbed one of their 6.13s for my sniper rifle too and that seems to work pretty well.

At 350 fps it is more accurate than my VSR and SRS snipers which are both running >480fps, I actually think it would give them both a run for their money on range too although unable to test that.

Impressed I am, and as a bonus I now no longer have an MED to worry about as it is now chronoing at 349fps pretty consistently. Gonna need some more batteries though I think as I'll be lucky to get a full day out of a 1450 LiPo now it is pulling the M150! :-)

F33D82B3-646A-41E8-85C6-2754332F83F4.jpg

Getting there!

Systema PTW MAX2 M4A1 CQBR

Nuprol (yes really) rail
Magpul CTR Milspec stock

Knights Armament flip up front & rear sights

Surefire M600
Invisiblesight PEQ15

WE Europe ELCAN Spectre 4x sight

Blue force gear padded sling.

Coming soon:
Hogue grip