M_P

Gun picture thread

4362 posts in this topic

My week old PJ4 CASV, 4 kills to it's name, and with it in my gormified hands xD

11986317_10205153801185000_245145961985511949440_10205177102167510_3109372375563

this might be of some use if your trying to connect the box mag and gun up https://www.retroarms.com/other/bowden-spring-for-m249-m60-mags

You legend, been trying to find what type of spring it is for a while. If its the same size as the G&P box mag one, then its just a tad too thin, but I'm sure I could find a way to make it fit.

Much appreciated chap

She's finished! After receiving new, just off the line parts from Rogers Holster Company, my Stoner 96 LMG is done. She's named Deirdre, after Stoner's own daughter (a fitting tribute I hope), and I can't wait to take her to the field, while the gun of her creator's Russian counterpart is still being worked on. Changes are purely aesthetic, and include a new RHC Heavy Duty GripPod and Quick Attach Sight Mount, and 6mm of ballistic glass mounted in front of the genuine Eotech 552 to protect it (due to Trigger's constant threats that he was gonna shoot the sight out...) I may also be getting a P*, as I do have around $900 that I could spend. Unlikely, as I will likely save the money, but it's something else that may be in the works...

Esoterick likes this

*snip*

How's the eye relief and target acquisition with the sight mounted so far back?

How's the eye relief and target acquisition with the sight mounted so far back?

Well, I can't say how she'll preform in battle; I haven't played here in the U.S. yet, it's too bloody hot. Once it cools down she'll get some game time though. But it's an Eotech, so from experience (I mount the Eotech on my MP7 at about the same distance) it works well. The stock extends back a bit, I always have it at its farthest length

Is it just me or does a torch make pistols look a lot more badass?

post-9105-0-52010700-1442402835_thumb.jpg

Monty likes this

So it's all done and what a great looking weapon.

IMAG0777_zpscwz1imj0.jpg

IMAG0776_zpstn3qpcec.jpg

IMAG0775_zpsbnftbjdq.jpg

MrMcG, Rapid and djben9 like this

Is it just me or does a torch make pistols look a lot more badass?

Not as badass as crossing your wrists with a torch in your left hand and your pistol resting on it in your right...

shortman, n1ckh, BigAl and 1 other like this

Not as badass as crossing your wrists with a torch in your left hand and your pistol resting on it in your right...

This is me, always reminds me of 90s cop shows or the X-Files

Aengus and Ian_Gere like this

did some tinkering recently and put this together

Nice VFG - where didya get it, please?

Nice VFG - where didya get it, please?

firesupport, same as where I got the silencer and reddot

Ian_Gere likes this

I think this is the first time I've been back on the forums in literally months. =[

I've more or less dropped the hobby whilst I sort my finances out, sort a car out, and sort out a house. It's a 3 year plan but hopefully it won't take that long.
Despite not playing for months, I am still buying stuff though, because y'know, nothing slows down your life plan like spending the money you're meant to be saving on new shiny gun stuff... :P

Most recent purchase is an Elcan Spectre DR and a 20mm conversion mount for my L85.

I must admit, I always thought I preferred the ACOG on L85s because it takes a funky canilever mount to get it on there, but the Spectre is definitely growing on me. Mainly because, in the airsoft world at least, they're just infinitely better optics. This thing trumps my ACOG on literally every front apart from maybe size (because it's massive) and weight (because it might as well be a brick).

Better glass quality making the clarity much more crisp, no more foggy view as per my ACOG. The reticle is beautifully clear, not lop sided, and doesn't blur against the target. It's also illumated with 12 levels of brightness across two colours, and the eye relief is fantastic - no more ramming my eyeball into the rear lens to see anything.

It also has the bonus feature, well sort of, that if you configure the red dot on top to zero to the main optic, then every time you rezero the main optic, you simultaneously zero the red dot as well. Due to it being slaved to it; when you adjust the main sight, it's the sight that moves on its mount, rather than the internals of the sight moving within the body, and since the red dot just sits on top, if you move the main optic, you're also moving the red dot, so they stay zeroed to the same point. Win win.

Though I have yet to field it, so that may mean knocking it causes it to lose zero... In which case I'll be very annoyed and counting that as more of a fail than a win, but for now it seems a handy feature. Certainly makes it easier to switch between multiple rifles as the time spent reconfiguring will be halved.

But anyway, pictures:
FpHtwIW.jpgO7MfnXz.jpgML4LV79.jpg

The tan is pretty cool against the OD too. Not sure if any companies are doing a repro of the new LLMs yet.

I'm finishing up my M870 build which has been nothing but a pain. Still the cylinder to troubleshoot and lots of external bits like the sling mount and sling in the post, but had it mostly assembled anyway so put it together:

l0A31E.jpg

Happy with the results so far.

Picture contains: My WE G17, My TM Foliage Warrior, My brother's WE PX4.

Foliage Warrior was kind of an impulse buy, but well worth it

NMV9egU.jpg

One could easily say the same about the LDS.

yes/no, ACOG was purchased as a UOR to replace the lifex SUSAT, there's no stores chain for them and whatever ones are left are 100% legacy items that will definitely be replaced by the new ELCAN in the next 12-18 months.

proffrink likes this

troym7a1.jpg

troym7a1_2.jpg

My new G&P M7A1 Type B

Externally, keeping it simple, swapped the standard rail for a Dytac Troy TRX Battlerail 7.2" and the flash hider for a SI Cookie Cutter replica, with a G&P T1. Categorically, do not like the stock. That will be changed, looking at probably an MFT BMS or similar.

Internally -

G&G Plastic Hop Unit

A+ REAPS Bucking

Dytac H Nub

Orga Magnus HD 6.13mm 182mm

ASCU Gen 4

Lonex Titan A2 Motor

Will see how that goes for now, I suspect as with all G&P Gearboxes i've had in the past, I'm going to need a new piston after 5-6k bb's, at which point, i'll pop a Lonex Blue one in, along with a Siegetek DSG Gearset, Sorbo, reshim, radius the GB shell etc etc.

Monty likes this