M_P

Gun picture thread

4514 posts in this topic

Here is my cm16 raider L not as good as the rest of the guns on here but its a start when i have some more money i am going to put a foregrip and some rail covers on it. post-11780-0-19839000-1438630138_thumb.jpg

Sitting Duck and PT247 like this

TBH when they 1st came out i was sceptical - not that i didn't love the look straight away, but I have an Ares :lol: so I was more than 1/2 expecting them to be pigs internally. With the state of me I can't really justify getting one, but I can see it happening anyway!

My ASG (Ares) M60 has never missed a beat!

Got a little busy this afternoon with my Firehawk and SAS-12.

I've always liked the whole "post apoc" and battered feeling! I'm looking to add a few bits, maybe some rope/tape. Maybe give them a steampunk feel!

I've only ever painted a one coat on RiF's... Thought I'd get the paint brush and sponge out and paint away! Also have this "post apoc" looking chair in the garden so thought I'd use that to stage them on ;)

(Sorry for photo spam and bad quality!)

gDmXqto.jpg

aTGXJgK.jpg

IQhZEMi.jpg

You can't see it clearly but on this side, on the red dot I have stenciled "Antt570"

fG362IS.jpg

My US collection :)

AMX Stoner 99 LMG with Eotech 552 and Xcortech system

E&L AKS 74

Budget M4 with Rogers quick attachment sight mount, SPARC RDS, Rogers dual magazine holder, Safariland torch, Rogers Super Stoc, and Rogers Single Point sling.

WE G17 with Archives Carved frame, WEI-Tech slide and barrel, Angel Custom Recoil Bar, and custom made internals

S-Thunder Grenade launcher

Pretty good for now :)

My US collection :)

Pretty good for now :)

you ain't wasted much time stateside

annoying thing is bet they were a lot cheaper over there than this side of pond

nice collection - ready for most sites it seems

Happy likes this

you ain't wasted much time stateside

annoying thing is bet they were a lot cheaper over there than this side of pond

nice collection - ready for most sites it seems

They were ;) $280 for the Stoner, which had only about 100 rounds through it; there was one on AFUK for around £300. The AK was a real steal for about $160, as it needs a new cylinder head and the guy who had it had zero tech experience. So yea, it's going well

Lozart likes this

Custom totally slick panels to replace the rails on my TM SCAR-L. Came up with the idea a long time ago and after managing to find someone with the mill and skills necessary they're finally installed; further write up with more info on my page if anybody's interested.

20432441949_eaf287e405_b.jpg

20619138875_a08a93b378_b.jpg

proffrink, Rapid, sundown and 3 others like this

I wasn't sure on it (aesthetically speaking) at least the first time I saw it on facebook but the more I look at it the more it just looks right.

CKinnerley likes this

Custom totally slick panels to replace the rails on my TM SCAR-L. Came up with the idea a long time ago and after managing to find someone with the mill and skills necessary they're finally installed; further write up with more info on my page if anybody's interested.

I like it looks nice and clean. Big fan of the minimalistic look.

CKinnerley likes this

TpjUG7C.jpg?1

My newest guns, and the three I'll be using the most throughout NAE later this month.

Top one is a CYMA AK, I added a rail system, which required some "dremelling" to get it to work, (I guess it was designed for a AK47, not a 74 style front end..?)

The Middle one is a Black FNX-45 Tactical, just got this today, really awesome kick on it, got it for £115 on Airsoft-worlds new auction thingy. considering their "sale" price is £150, not too shabby for a brand new pistol.

Bottom is my ICS L85, got an Elcan for it, currently It's got a G36k flash hider on it because the pistol took all of my money and made me poor lol.

Ian_Gere, M_P, Monty and 2 others like this

bit of an update, as if it wasn't unwieldy enough lol.

next things will be some RIS on the side for the funky looking vltor bipods, possibly to "sink" the launcher into the gun, slightly less weight, slightly lower profile.

2015-08-25%2019.58.32_zpsykjy0jwz.jpg

2015-08-25%2019.58.38_zpssg9kjh33.jpg

next things will be some RIS on the side for the funky looking vltor bipods, possibly to "sink" the launcher into the gun, slightly less weight, slightly lower profile.

Me and you have different ideas of lower profile..

Looks like a beast!

My previous replica, heavily customised CyberGun m4 (full metal).

Had a precision barrel, hi-torque motor, upgraded cylinder, bunch of other details. It was super precise, I loved this thing.

JBhjHTJ.jpg

The silencer was custom made to hide the long barrel of the gun:

6PKESrf.jpg

One day I'll build a replica close to this one again. For now I'm just gonna scrub, and see if I can actually have proper time to play some good games before getting a new replica.

JAMMIEDODGERS, Lozart, PT247 and 1 other like this

G&P War Rifle with P* Jack installed. Just waiting for my Madbull Battle stock and new flash hider and it's complete. Retro Arms fire selector installed as well.

IMAG0714_zpsqruflq52.jpg

IMAG0715_zpswjq6cz3r.jpg

IMAG0716_zps6e7vj2ub.jpg

IMAG0717_zpsgzye7bdj.jpg

I've literally just changed my P* again, having it's sprayed today, will bung some pictures up later

I've literally just changed my P* again, having it's sprayed today, will bung some pictures up later

looking to spray mine at some point. give it a dusting

Wow that looks great, certainly different. Particularly liking the short barrel and eotech. Are you a member of the heretics group on facebook?

The MP7 got a nice new addition. SRS Optic.

Saw one of these in action tonight at Epsom

Was really impressed by it! Great weapon