M_P

Gun picture thread

4519 posts in this topic

Not a proper gun picture, although it is in the background ;-)

Been working on getting my VSR to 350 fps, it came firing 310, I ordered a 100 spring which took it to 325 fps so ordered a 110 spring which then shot up to 410fps.... so put back in the 100 spring and it is now bang on the money.... Amazing what ensuring a good air seal can do for your fps/consistency! :D

Good servicing! Out of interest what does 350fps with 0.3g bb equate to with 0.2g?

.... ahh see what you mean, although the chrono says 0.3g BBs that was with 0.2g BBs.....

Had I been hitting 350 on 0.3g BBs it would equate to around 430fps on 0.2g BBs.

so my new scope arrived

BD3A8A96-F4AF-4F48-B072-AD6B6036B83B_zps

(this is a work in progress, TM L96 AWS, Hawke 11235 scope, QD bipod, jack pyke barrel cover, jack pyke stealth tape (i am going to change this as i dont think it will works that well with my ghillie suit))

VFC SR-16 upper re-threaded to proper RS specs. ALG Defense barrel nut installed along with the barrel and gas block/tube, all nice and straight and secure. Just need a new muzzle device to properly cover the inner (since it's slightly longer than the outer) and I can finally finish this build. It's taken ages since there was originally a VFC URX II on there which consist of a primary barrel nut, the rail itself which screws on to the threads that are on the outside of said barrel nut, then another outer-barrel securing nut. All 3 parts were torqued to insane values way beyond what's needed for airsoft and while there is a proprietary tool available to remove the outer barrel nut, there is no tool on the airsoft market for the tiny little primary nut or the actual rail. Took a lot of improvisation to get the damn thing apart so as to switch the forend.

18501202874_c7925cd942_b.jpg

M4 and glock 17 - thinking of a metal rail and an eotech

Wow, they look amazing! love the m4 loads!

How much were they altogether?

19377767302_e87447c4d7_c.jpg

Ho-lee-schizer... Dang that thing's beautiful.

Darkmikey22 likes this

Really not much those are just a reasonably stock combat machine and a second hand WE glock!

Whats the nameof the m4? Brand eg?

Thanks.

Whats the nameof the m4? Brand eg?

Thanks.

he just said its a combat machine lol

M4 and glock 17 - thinking of a metal rail and an eotech

That's lush, what silencer is that? I'm looking for one to go on my cm16 and that looks perfect

he just said its a combat machine lol

I thought there were mulitply brands like ICS etc?

I'm guessing its just G&G?

I thought there were mulitply brands like ICS etc?

I'm guessing its just G&G?

"combat machine" is a range of guns made specifically by G&G.

Please tell me that wasn't to expensive to put together, I need one in my life

On a basic level, just a TM S70 Nickel then google "1911 grips dollar bills" and find some you like the look of. Not sure there's any outside the states so postage may cost a bit, I've not searched extensively.

I've swapped the inner barrel for a tightbore that colour-matched (rather than the stock brass one) and added the extended spring guide rod for extra bling factor, but that's just an extra detail and only really effects the look when the slide's locked back.

proffrink likes this

That's lush, what silencer is that? I'm looking for one to go on my cm16 and that looks perfect

Sorry I don't know. It's a CW and CCW One, bought it at my local site

finished. the last bit i was waiting on the trigger. installed without having to strip the lower down as well ;o).

IMAG0337_1_zpsbwjbvwxs.jpg

IMAG0338_1_zpsjh8afuby.jpg

Mack likes this

Sorry I don't know. It's a CW and CCW One, bought it at my local site

do you know the length?

finished. the last bit i was waiting on the trigger. installed without having to strip the lower down as well ;o).

IMAG0337_1_zpsbwjbvwxs.jpg

IMAG0338_1_zpsjh8afuby.jpg

I'm getting the same slide; looks great :)

Qlimax likes this