M_P

Gun picture thread

4406 posts in this topic

I've modified my g36 a bit to make it slightly more attractive as my Mrs said it was an ugly gun before. Just flat hopped it and put a 365mm miracle barrel in there too.

post-10125-0-18231400-1432309408_thumb.jpg

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

4 amazing and beautiful guns! Bloody amazing! :wub::wub::wub::lol:

She's here. S&T EBB PPSH-41. Oooohhhhhh yea.

Ooooh yeah, indeed! Needs distressing though...

SeniorSpaz87 likes this

Ooooh yeah, indeed! Needs distressing though...

I'll let the gameplay do that to her.

PT247 and CKinnerley like this

My current GHK L119a1 build, still needs some work though.

pdxZLV4.jpg

How much did it cost to do?

Barrel extension was about £18, flash hider was about the same, stock was £30, grip I had laying around. Acog was about £70. Paint job was dine by my Mrs brother

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

looks great hef. You going to get any trades done? You got a link to that flash hider?

I was tempted to get the current ones filled in, then etched over. I'm hoping JD can do it for me.

Links are:

Flash hider: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ArmyCode-Airsoft-FH556-216A-Style-Flash-Hider-14mm-CCW-/281331298480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4180a6f0b0

Barrel extension: http://begadishop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=6487

Stock: http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/airsoft-accessories/stock-and-grip/WE-XM177-Stock.html

Grip: http://gpairsoft-uk.com/shop/en/50986-gp-storm-grip-bk-for-airsoft-wa-gbb-m4-black-wp35.html

I'm working on a WE based L119a1 CQB (aeg), just need the correct suppressor. Also decent torches for both

Zak Da Mack likes this

Talbert violated me with that thing at The Gaol's milsim event.

If you bring it this Sunday I may have to just sit in a dark corner and cry haha

Just to clarify, we are talking about the m60 right? :lol:

Happy likes this

Just to clarify, we are talking about the m60 right? :lol:

What M60?

Hahaha

SgtTalbert and TeddyBhoy like this

What M60?

Hahaha

Exactly. What M60.

Just going to leave these here 😁

post-10708-0-53891300-1432816919_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-14357500-1432816962_thumb.jpg

I traded my we scar for a g36 (which has since been traded on for an army armaments l85a1) and what the bloke called a mk18...turns out it was at all so I sent it to Stuart Kennedy at Airshooters, and he sent it back to me looking all sexy. You can see the comparison pic with the top being how it arrived (with alot of faults...bent barrel, motor in bits, pistol grip coloured in with felt tip, no barrel shims, buckled stock and buffer tube, gears all shredded...list goes on) and the bottom as it is now, with brand new 18:1 gearing, new high torque motor, basically its all new bar the receiver haha!

JamesAirsofterAgent and Mack like this

Just going to leave these here

attachicon.gifWP_20150512_003.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20150506-WA0001.jpg

I traded my we scar for a g36 (which has since been traded on for an army armaments l85a1) and what the bloke called a mk18...turns out it was at all so I sent it to Stuart Kennedy at Airshooters, and he sent it back to me looking all sexy. You can see the comparison pic with the top being how it arrived (with alot of faults...bent barrel, motor in bits, pistol grip coloured in with felt tip, no barrel shims, buckled stock and buffer tube, gears all shredded...list goes on) and the bottom as it is now, with brand new 18:1 gearing, new high torque motor, basically its all new bar the receiver haha!

Looks nice but not a Mk18 Mod1. Pretty close but wrong rail.

The middle pic was how it arrived to me James, broken lol! And Mack, it isn't sposed to be a full mk18 as I'm not 100% sold on them, just a representation of one. I like it, it is a tad long though...so it may be sold lol!

JamesAirsofterAgent and Mack like this

Need a recommendation for a sight for my SCAR, thinking either some kind of reflex or a T1 but not sure what would look best...

post-8799-0-30656000-1432841892_thumb.jpg

Monty and JamesAirsofterAgent like this

Need a recommendation for a sight for my SCAR, thinking either some kind of reflex or a T1 but not sure what would look best...

attachicon.gifIMG_4200.jpg

T1 Micros look good on just about anything

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

attachicon.gifIMG_4200.jpg

I think a replica Trijicon SRS would look amazing on that

What you need to do is try a few different ones on it as there will be optics that look good but the you personally won't get on with, looks are nothing if it doesn't work for you

PT247 likes this

Please forgive the darkness, In all honesty I couldn't be bothered to adjust the contrast on the photo

Love it! But would change the stock for personal preference lol ;)

Georgeturner2001 likes this

Oh gawd, not another T1...

I honestly don't understand how so many people find T1s appealing...is it just a case of wanting your gun to look SF?

Ian_Gere likes this