M_P

Gun picture thread

4362 posts in this topic

New custom chrome silencer. oh yes its complete and looking gooooooood.

20150307_094841_zpsh4tnobfl.jpg

20150307_094831_zpsadsin7an.jpg

20150307_094850_zpslhfmb1jx.jpg

My M4A1 (semi)build is now finished. Saying its a semi-build as the receiver, hand-guard, and gearbox were already together. Put a Rogers Super-Stoc on the back, mounted a few rails to the TRX rail, rewired it from deans to mini-Tamiya, replaced the old hop unit with a new one, added a Madbull Hutu, spliced it into the existing wiring, spliced in a switch, broke the switch which fried the Hutu ground wire, replaced the Hutu ground wire, spliced in a new switch, bolted it all down, took it apart again (due to the wiring preventing the magazine from seating), simplified the wiring, put it back together, and it's working well now.

So what's here?

This M4A1 is from BigAl, so it's got a G&P receiver with Colt trademarks, a Star gearbox, Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit + tracer, Rogers Super-Stoc, Rogers GripPod with added RIS rails, Safariland torch, fake PEQ box for battery (soon to be replaced by another that is on its way), a decent green laser (too lazy to look up the brand), a GoPro bar mount, a GoPro RIS mount (not pictured), a Madbull version of the Troy TRX hand-guard with Troy trademarks, a Safariland single point harness, a Wilson Combat dual mag coupler, an ICS folding front sight, a TruGlo RDS, and a foam filled silencer which actually does bring down the noise some. I can also switch the GripPod out for a DBOYS M203 UGL if I am playing CQB.

*Edit

Moving this here from Loadouts, don't know why I posted it there in the first place.

Still haven't thought of a name for her, but here's my new RPK:

IMAG0526.jpg

That's a CYMA Zenit clone dovetail mount holding the Elcan clone on. Not bad for £25 posted - I expect the paint and trades to wear off easier than they would on an LCT clone or the Asura Dynamics offering, but the strength and robustness seem to be adequate to any use to which I'll be subjecting it. The pistol grip is made by APS and feels more comfortable in my hand than the usual AK ergonomic grip. In the fullness of time she'll be getting an RIS, very possibly the Asura Dynamics clone Zenitka B10, but at £66-odd posted it will be at least a few weeks before I order that. I'm considering making a perforated steel heatshield to replace the upper handguard, but I'm not sure I can do the metalwork to a satisfactory standard myself... however, there's always my engineering student mate...

Anyone got any suggestions for a flash hider (standard 14mm CCW)? I'm inclined to swerve the usual hexagonal design fashion everyone is going with on their modern AK's these days...

Anyone got any suggestions for a flash hider (standard 14mm CCW)? I'm inclined to swerve the usual hexagonal design fashion everyone is going with on their modern AK's these days...

How about going full DSHK with this?

Patriot%20Mock%20Flash%20Suppressor%20fo

You know you want to ;)

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

You know you want to ;)

Nah, I don't. If she was a PKM or anything with a fat calibre than yeah...

...but 5.45x39mm? Just wouldn't feel right.

I mean, I'm not going full purist, but putting something that looks like a scaled down artillery muzzle on an LMG feels like putting an EOTech on a pistol. And yeah, I know people have done it and may they be happy as larks... pillarks!

BTW, I'm calling her "Raisa".

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Finished Mk18 Mod1

TM Recoil Sopmod

Madbull DD 9.5" RIS II

KAC Style can

VFC KAC buis

Element TD foregrip

Gbase Elcan Spectre DR

Element LA-5 ATIPAL

Element Mx3 and dual switch

Battleaxe P-mags for TM's

Dragonind Vtac style AOR1 Sling

DD foreward QD sling mount

Internal: BTC Specter V2 for next Gen, SHS High Torque, SHS 13:1 gears, M100 spring, ZCI 6.02 TBB, Prommy purple rubber

11032829_800062376714235_155786744_n.jpg

looks awesome Mack, how do you find the element M3X? mine was rubbish!

To be honest id agree with you mate, its complete garbage. What you cant tell from the pic is that its superglued in 2 parts as it broke in half the first time trying to put it on the rail. Suprisingly still works though :ph34r:

cavninja likes this

I was considering getting the VFC one to see if it's any better, decided against it in the end, there's so many pictures of guys with surefire M600 lights on their block2 guns that I went for that instead, much more robust and a shitload brighter!

Started to make my m4 look like an L119A1, just waiting on the rail and optic now. Just wondering whether I should also get the proper pistol grip for it?

Also, the stock wobbles quite a bit, doesn't restrict me in any way, just annoys me that it's there. Can anyone think of a way to stop it?

595b5f60-c1a3-445c-8061-acf46e485036_zps

Also, the stock wobbles quite a bit, doesn't restrict me in any way, just annoys me that it's there. Can anyone think of a way to stop it?

595b5f60-c1a3-445c-8061-acf46e485036_zps

Try a strip of electrical tape on the buffer tube.

The grip, I'd say yeah, because it's a pretty important defining feature of the L119A1 as everyone knows it.

Try a strip of electrical tape on the buffer tube.

The grip, I'd say yeah, because it's a pretty important defining feature of the L119A1 as everyone knows it.

I'll give the tape trick a try. And the grip I'll go for then, I'll just have to wait till next payday :(

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Stock wobble can be rectified by using electrical tape as mr B says, or you can use something called armaflex tape. Its awesome.stuff but a bitch to remove once its stuck down.

Airsoft_Mr B and Zak Da Mack like this

Stock wobble can be rectified by using electrical tape as mr B says, or you can use something called armaflex tape. Its awesome.stuff but a bitch to remove once its stuck down.

Awesome, I'll look into that. Cheers 😃

Here's my arsenal fully assembled.

CYMA CM.028 AK47

ASG Franchi SAS 12 Shotgun (Short)

Well MB02 (VSR G-Spec Clone)

KWA/KSC vz61 Skorpion (GBB)

ASG MK23 SOCOM (NBB) with modified silencer

ASG CZ75 (GBB)

CYMA CM.030 G18C (AEP)

post-9105-0-52413800-1426797490_thumb.jpg

It's nearly 1am and I am fixing guns woo!

So I decided to fix my stock on my JG vz61 skorpion, zipties are amazing! (I lost the pin that goes through it to hold it in place at a game and never found it.) I then decided to gaff tape my mags together so I have speed reloading, 2x 2 mags together. Works a treat! Then for laughs I put my firepig on. It makes a lovely crack!

Apologies for the poor quality photo.

http://imgur.com/q2yZMSg (for some reason the photo wont upload on the forum, grrr!)

Ian_Gere and Happy like this

It's nearly 1am and I am fixing guns woo!

So I decided to fix my stock on my JG vz61 skorpion, zipties are amazing! (I lost the pin that goes through it to hold it in place at a game and never found it.) I then decided to gaff tape my mags together so I have speed reloading, 2x 2 mags together. Works a treat! Then for laughs I put my firepig on. It makes a lovely crack!

Apologies for the poor quality photo.

http://imgur.com/q2yZMSg (for some reason the photo wont upload on the forum, grrr!)

Lol, I'm up as well, but if I work on guns at this time the others in the house will use them on me...

Josh95, cropzy and Ian_Gere like this

Lol, I'm up as well, but if I work on guns at this time the others in the house will use them on me...

Haha, I'm not using them, but my tools are clunking about :wacko:

Ok, where'd you get the firepig? Kinda wanted a device to louden my guns, and you seem to like yours.

Ok, where'd you get the firepig? Kinda wanted a device to louden my guns, and you seem to like yours.

Got it from patrolbase http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-silencer-suppressor/noveske-kx3-sound-hog-amplifier-silver-chrome.htm

I went there though, it's my local haha.

My new ak

http://imgur.com/cocvt7D (pictures still are not working ugh).

I am going to do lots to it.

Nice. G&P furniture kit? What is the base gun? If you decide to get rid of the top cover, let me know... I'd offer you a good price.

cropzy likes this