M_P

Gun picture thread

4524 posts in this topic

All I can see is the blank space that needs filling ;)

Funny I see the space that needs filling but my girlfriend doesn't

Happy, cavninja and Josh95 like this

I hate being a single parent at times but it does have its pro's

My bedroom is my work station for any electronic or model building I do aswell as repairing my rc vehicles but the best thing is having a motor bike engine on an old sheet in my front room in bits :) if my ex wife was still here, she'd be going nuts

why - was it her engine you still haven't fixed it ???

perfectly normal - dinning tables make perfect work tables btw

PT247 likes this

Nah, she hated it when I got her carpet dirty one day and stopped me doing it anymore :( so I had to do it outside in the pissing down rain

They certainly do but I always used a cutting mat or a sheet of wood to protect it but now with a work bench, it doesn't matter, I use an old towel when working on rifles and pistols

Women will never understand

Hell no, we're blokes, we need to keep our hands busy but she never complained when I fixed her bloody hair dryer or the hoover

I often worry about the number of airsofters who get in to relationships with people who inhibit and trample-on the things that person's really passionate about. It's not my place to tell anyone who they can marry etc, far from it, but I can't help but wonder some days. There's been many whole threads full of people on zero-scum over the years talking about the very subject, secret bank accounts, lying about costs etc. I know there's a massive societal pressure whereby if you're single there's clearly something wrong and defective with you, but I'd honestly far rather people think I'm 'abnormal' than be under the thumb.

I don't feel abnormal due to being single, in a way I am single due to being abnormal.... and single by choice. I sleep with the odd lass when I get an itch that needs scratching but am not interested in settling down with someone. When I was in the RN most of the married or long term relationship chaps had a second bank account that they squirreled money into, this was a self protection thing as almost every trip when we returned from 4 months under the sea someone would get home to find bank accounts cleared out and their partner run off with it all, motorbikes and cars sold. I'd never let anyone hold my purse strings because of that. Snakes with tits a lot of them. Some however are not like that and realise we are just boys with shiny toys and are the sensible head in a relationship.... (except maybe when it comes to shoes and handbags lol :D and realise that an airsoft gun is an airsoft gun, there is only really cosmetic differences between them so we don't need more than one or two. (says me with 6 within eyeshot and three motorbikes in the garage!) ;-)

Im quiet lucky in that respect Kinnerly, my ex wife was the only one who didn't like/want me to have any hobbies

Relationships/marriage are an equal thing and not 1 sided, I'm to set in my ways now lol I'm always upfront about my hobbies and always research how much its going to cost and save up the money

cavninja, Airsoft_Mr B and DEF like this

I often worry about the number of airsofters who get in to relationships with people who inhibit and trample-on the things that person's really passionate about. It's not my place to tell anyone who they can marry etc, far from it, but I can't help but wonder some days. There's been many whole threads full of people on zero-scum over the years talking about the very subject, secret bank accounts, lying about costs etc. I know there's a massive societal pressure whereby if you're single there's clearly something wrong and defective with you, but I'd honestly far rather people think I'm 'abnormal' than be under the thumb.

There's a huge difference between being married and being under the thumb.

Monty, Undieing_Lust, Mack and 2 others like this

Did I say there wasn't? If it came across that way I'm sorry but that wasn't my intended implication. Hence the first sentence about getting in to relationships with specifically over-bearing/controlling type people. Obviously not everyone is like that.

Mack and Lozart like this

There's a huge difference between being married and being under the thumb.

Very true. For me it was something I only really appreciated after I got divorced. I was upfront with my girlfriend of 4 years and she has no problem with me "going out to play" or the amount of stuff I have lol! That said we don't live together (yet) due to various reasons (space for my gear at her house obviously being the main one ha ha!) :)

n1ckh and cavninja like this

I think a lot of this is exaggerated whinging about having to compromise :) if I had my way I'd have a gun in bits on my dining room table all the time and would spend almost all of my disposable income on gear.... sadly the sensible one (the Mrs) likes to be able to use the dining room for eating and has this weird notion that we should buy a house and save money sometimes. Suppose it's all for my own good, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it :)

cavninja, SgtTalbert, n1ckh and 2 others like this

Women will never understand...

And we will NEVER understand women

man says "fine" = fine

woman says "fine" = no it fecking ain't fine but just you wait

&

"we need to talk" = you are in deep $hit

Mrs Duck puts up with so much $hit from me & all that - but I know how lucky I am

Mum's are peacemakers trying to keep everybody happy/apart sometimes

The responsible one in our house of pure chaos and probably the one taken for granted so many times

3 children but its the 4th kid that gives her the most hassle ( me )

Yeah they nag, moan, keeping on at us - but often us blokes need that as I for one am useless with running house

(she has been taken care of things or mothering me so long now - yeah she has been in charge for ages it seems)

Lucky coz it ain't a power struggle really - we are so different (opposites attract) yet so similar in many ways

(think I'm her bit of rough - very rough btw)

Soz to hear so many couples not so fortunate to have found their soul mate

But behind every Good Man stands a Good Woman

(and behind her stands another guy clocking her ar$e)

right that is my take on relationships which is worth jack

now can we get back to looking at guns or fit ladies with big guns & bigger breasts

serious - more gun pics please

Airsoft_Mr B and n1ckh like this

My bad mate

TIIIIIIIIIIITS :) and Bums with guns all the way

I must be lucky. My Wife took out a £500 loan for me to buy my TM Recoil. Happy Husband=Happy life :rolleyes:

You are indeed a lucky man. Mine thankfully is unaware enough of guns that I managed to sneak the 416 in under her nose with 'this one? nah it's the same one I've had for ages'.

Undieing_Lust, Happy, DEF and 4 others like this

Got a brand spanking new G&P LMT Defender 2000! Instantly MagPulized it a little, threw in a ProWin hop unit, Lonex A2 motor, Madbull 6.03 python inner barrel and changed it to deans.

post-9528-0-42006800-1422113025_thumb.jpg

post-9528-0-24864800-1422113097_thumb.jpg

So the Kobra red dot I bought on the 20th, from dualdealshop on fleabay, turned up from Hong Kong today (actually yesterday now it's past midnight, so the 24th) - 4 days woohoo! I had to disassemble the whole side of it to get the dovetail side mount thingumajig on to the side of my AK, but for £47.50 i'm well pleased. The alternative reticule shapes look pretty decent (in a faux-Soviet way - ie like space invaders) and the brightness control produces noticeable results with each step, so it has more settings than 'so dim it's pointless, still too dim to use, nearly bright enough, bright enough but runs the battery down in 3mins flat'. Here it is on Morena:

IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

Monty, Airsoft-Ed, two_zero and 8 others like this

Painted my M24 :)

Simple olive + some net thing for snakeskin type effect (you can't really see it here)

Looks awesome, so much better than the black

before.jpgafter1.jpgafter2.jpg

Should be able to take some better photos on Wednesday

Will be buying a scope and camo tape for it soon

cavninja, Monty, PT247 and 1 other like this

My little collection

I've got to get myself an M870 breacher one day, those things look brilliant.

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

My PTW mk18 mod 1 (WIP)

08 max 2 base

Stock motor

Etiny mosfet

FCC stainless cylinder

DD mk18 RIS

FCC aluminium outer barrel

And a fair few attachments (as you can see)post-3203-0-80911100-1422217759_thumb.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B, cavninja and Mack like this