M_P

Gun picture thread

4366 posts in this topic

Cool- incidentally what is the best rail mountable torch (strobe preferable) for sub £20?

just ebay the cheapest china torch you can find with your wished output (but be aware the levels stated on china ones are usually fake - my "real" 640 lum torch is brighter than my china clone 1200 lum torch). also, try to find one that uses 18650 batteries, they are superior to most others. oh and check the switch type, one which have mode select and on/off on the same switch is pretty useless for airsoft.

Mk18 MOD 1

G&G combat machine internals and receiver

Madbull Daniel Defence MK18 rail 9.5

Bad Dragon Mk18 length barrel

Clone Aimpoint M2

FMA upgraded PEQ-15

TMC AOR1 sling

CYMA KAC grip

post-6882-0-48680700-1419531326_thumb.jpg

CaptainDumbass and Monty like this

So I was going to add this a few weeks ago then totally got over my head with work and family sooooo I forgot...

Nevertheless, this is my current primary. A G&G TR4-18 with built in tracer unit and tonnes more. I have ordered a genuine MagPul CTR stock in tan but it's coming from the USA hence it's taking a while.

post-9528-0-89199400-1419621052_thumb.jpg

cavninja likes this

Pretty sure a real magpul stock will be lose on the buffer tube- AEG spec stocks aren't wide enough for real steal spec gbbrs, so I'd assume a real one won't fit an aeg.

Pretty sure a real magpul stock will be lose on the buffer tube- AEG spec stocks aren't wide enough for real steal spec gbbrs, so I'd assume a real one won't fit an aeg.

Depends on whether it's a milspec or civilian one...

Depends on the AEG manufacturer.

I have a mil-spec MOE stock on a G&G gun here, very close fit indeed. The MOE and B5 Bravo I've used on my G&P were insanely tight fitting, could barely be adjusted. RS AR stocks fit 'just right' on all my TM recoil guns and KWAs. Very loose on my 2 Avalon/VFCs though and I tried a variety of stock types on them so it's definitely the airsoft buffer tubes that change, not the stock internal dimensions.

As per usual with airsoft, tolerances vary wildly. Long as you buy mil-spec AR stocks rather than comm spec, it'll generally be just fine and if it's loose a layer or two of leccy tape will take the slop out.

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Doesn't matter, it comes with a real steel buffertube anyways.

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

One I've been working on for a while, early 'nam Colt CAR-15 Carbine mod 610, started out as a JG M733, since fitted with a G&P early M16 receiver (no mag fence or bolt forward assist), cut down barrel (10") and bayonnet lug removed. Needs a flat delta ring and early Nam pistol grip to finish when I get hold of them.post-8821-0-53390100-1419640346_thumb.jpgpost-8821-0-08844600-1419640383_thumb.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B and cavninja like this

One I've been working on for a while, early 'nam Colt CAR-15 Carbine mod 610, started out as a JG M733, since fitted with a G&P early M16 receiver (no mag fence or bolt forward assist), cut down barrel (10") and bayonnet lug removed. Needs a flat delta ring and early Nam pistol grip to finish when I get hold of them.attachicon.gifIMG_20141203_163530.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20141203_163441.jpg

With that foregrip, stock and flash hider it would be an XM177 rather than a CAR-15, the CAR was a different and earlier variant, used the same reciever and was the predecessor of what you have created, used only in very small numbers by specific units before being replaced by the XM177 E1 then E2 bud but what you have created is a very no XM example

With that foregrip, stock and flash hider it would be an XM177 rather than a CAR-15, the CAR was a different and earlier variant, used the same reciever and was the predecessor of what you have created, used only in very small numbers by specific units before being replaced by the XM177 E1 then E2 bud but what you have created is a very no XM example

Lol blame the Boxing Day cheer and senior moment, meant XM not Car 15! But either way its a Mod 610 and reasonably accurate bar the delta ring and pistol grip. Receiver has been corrected to the correct pattern too. G&P'S VN receiver being slightly incorrect in details. :)

The iron sight is really not needed here. :)

Only for looks :P I don't use that front flip up sight on my rifles, may as well stick it on the GL :)

stick a TAG grenade in there tho and you'll be greatfull for the sight! :D

TacMaster likes this

Really trying to make the most of my 5-7 before it sadly goes after so many fun times together...

post-9528-0-73264100-1419887130_thumb.jpg

Ian_Gere, team flex, THE FNG and 1 other like this

It has arrived....

TMAK102-4_zps8407f5ac.jpg

TMAK102-7_zpsb537b13b.jpg

TMAK102-5_zps2f71ca1f.jpg

TMAK102-6_zps6470a64f.jpg

4 x TM Mid caps

1 x High Cap

1 x G&P Aimpoint

1 x AFG

1 x M300a Torch

2 x Kong Power 7.4 1400mAh Lipo Split battery

Ian_Gere, cavninja and Airsoft_Mr B like this

A few photos of my VFC Scar-H after I changed it to a more long range setup.

post-9528-0-25951500-1420037233_thumb.jpg

post-9528-0-41355000-1420037328_thumb.jpg

post-9528-0-61678000-1420037377_thumb.jpg

post-9528-0-59861700-1420037406_thumb.jpg

cavninja and Airsoft_Mr B like this

New'ish addition to armoury

4CC2690E-E934-44F9-AA76-9B08B8ED4D8B_zps

cavninja and SgtTalbert like this

So FINALLY here is my full "what weapons I take to a skirmish" picture
idYQRB4.jpg

What you can see here are:

G&G UMG (with 1 High Cap)
WE Tech G17 (with 1 24rd mag and 1 49rd extended mag)

Cold Steel Trench Hawk

Close up of the G17

Nd6RLim.png

Last post made over 3 months ago? I call haxorz!

ALSO, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

TeddyBhoy likes this