M_P

Gun picture thread

4473 posts in this topic

each to their own mate! :P

Oh too true mate, too true!

I've never quite understood why you would take a perfectly good pistol, useful for it's intended purpose and then make it LESS manoeuvrable and compact by putting it in a body kit thing. Maybe I'm getting old....

cavninja and Ian_Gere like this

Personally like it, though I would get rid of the holo sight and run it with the mbus ones instead :)

What did you use as a base captain? (Obviously a glock, but what brand)

CaptainDumbass likes this

I don't mind it either but all the attachments are overkill imo.

yeah i took the 552 off, i liked it at first but its not practical thinking about it plus its a lot lighter without it, although i will keep the grip.

I understand where you guys are coming from when it comes to the fact theres no point in it. However i really like the look of it plus its different, i havent seen anyone else with one yet! I'm in the market for a new side arm anyway so running this and a pistol will be really fun in CQB.

The base gun is a WE g17 gen 4, i was really surprised that it fit in with barely any effort at all, considering the kit was built for TM glocks and i believe the WE's slide and lower are slightly fatter.

cavninja likes this

I forgot to add that ive just purchased a night evolution strobe light, and it wouldnt fit on the tiny rail of the glock. I will obviously use it mostely on my scar for night games in woodland/urban but in a CQB environment the kit allows me to use it with my pistol.

ahhh, strobes, the hi-cap of the torch world.

One of these days you're going to come face to face with this:

IMAG0431.jpg

cavninja and Happy like this

One of these days you're going to come face to face with this:

IMAG0431.jpg

I don't know what sort of torch that is, but I really want one haha
Ian_Gere and cavninja like this

That's a torch??!! I thought it was ian's from "weekend collection "??!!! ;-p

Happy, Ian_Gere and Josh95 like this

It's a cheap Ultrafire with CREE XML T6. Search on ebay.com rather than .co.uk because you'll get it cheaper bidding against yanks than brits and they come from China so postage isn't an issue. There is a model which uses 1 x 18650 battery also, but this type which uses 2 is a fucking monster.

The strobe function really is something to behold :lol:

PT247 likes this

Saw this in a local airsoft store yesterday!.........

I had to run!!!

to save my credit card!!!

A2dESTL.jpg

Jolley and Josh95 like this

Saw this in a local airsoft store yesterday!.........

I had to run!!!

to save my credit card!!!

A2dESTL.jpg

Were gonna need a bigger [gun] case

[insert meme here]

And damn, my credit card isnt manly enough to handle that... But my mortgage savings are...

cavninja and Ian_Gere like this

I don't know what sort of torch that is, but I really want one haha

Eight inches of black pot metal :P

Eight inches of black pot metal :P

It's 7075 aluminium.

I'm not sure what ali blend this one is because afaik "Ultrafire" is a label which several manufacturers use; it may well be pot metal, but a year ago they were definitely advertised as 7075 and by the weight of mine it definitely is ali rather than zamak alloy. I forget now how much mine cost, but i think it was a bit more than the £11 they want for that one.

This one is cheaper and better, although it is 6061T, which is slightly weaker ali, but still strong enough to mill AR15 lower receivers from.

Cool- incidentally what is the best rail mountable torch (strobe preferable) for sub £20?

Cool- incidentally what is the best rail mountable torch (strobe preferable) for sub £20?

I'd go for the bottom of the 2 i linked above. It needs a 30mm mount, but u can use 6 AAA batteries or 2 x 18650, so that gives u flexibility, plus a cheap 30mm mount is a bit more solid than cheap 25mm ones.

I'd go for the bottom of the 2 i linked above. It needs a 30mm mount, but u can use 6 AAA batteries or 2 x 18650, so that gives u flexibility, plus a cheap 30mm mount is a bit more solid than cheap 25mm ones.

Thanks! :)

I like that, it's not often you see a MK18 with black accesories