M_P

Gun picture thread

4398 posts in this topic

Why only one mag???

They come with one hi cap.

DX115FALCON likes this

Why only one mag???

Only one mag because it only came with one, and I couldn't be arsed/have the cash to buy another one. ESPECIALLY seeing as they are expensive as all fuck (for an AEG mag)

And will that game be on de youtube?

Which game? From the Fortress?

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

The one that you used that gun lol.

The UMG? I'm confused now

The one that you used that gun lol.

I don't film indoors. Really don't want to break my GoPro- I know that it's unlikely, but you can never be too careful. I'll be using it as my main skirmish weapon from now on, and I'm going back to The Fort again in January, so I can get some stuff done on there.

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Why only one mag???

And will that game be on de youtube?

Looks great!

Mags for em are expensive, and it's hard to find midcaps

DX115FALCON and Monty like this

Mags for em are expensive, and it's hard to find midcaps

I mean, a mid cap retails at about £20-25. High caps are about £25-30 (both depending on where you shop).PLUS mids are only 50Rd mags

Might buy a few mids...

I mean, a mid cap retails at about £20-25. High caps are about £25-30 (both depending on where you shop).PLUS mids are only 50Rd mags

Might buy a few mids...

Have a look at this: G&G UMG 50rnd mags €18 each or 3 for €51 - shipping for my TT-33 mag was about €5.50

Have a look at this: G&G UMG 50rnd mags €18 each or 3 for €51 - shipping for my TT-33 mag was about €5.50

That's pretty damn good! Thanks Ian!

How long was the shipping time?

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Only ordered it yesterday so i dunno, mate. But the confirmation email was in French, so I'm hoping that despite being called aegcartasia.com they are EU based, like taiwangun.com being Polish.

DX115FALCON likes this

Falcon check out 417 mags, £30 mid caps (100 rounds

45/50£ for high caps

Only ordered it yesterday so i dunno, mate. But the confirmation email was in French, so I'm hoping that despite being called aegcartasia.com they are EU based, like taiwangun.com being Polish.

Says Hong kong at bottom of page mate

Ian_Gere likes this

Says Hong kong at bottom of page mate

Blind as well as daft, me.

Mack likes this

Ian let us know how they are as I'm in the market for some 417 mids/high caps and they seem to be the cheapest

Well, already they emailed me to say that my PayPal payment to them didn't clear. This was true but I have no idea why; I had overdraft available and my bank account is linked to my PP, plus balance on the credit card which is the primary payment method of my PP account. It just didn't happen.

No problems when they sent me an email with their PP account deets. Spose I should be glad that they dealt with it on a weekend rather than left it until tomorrow.

Just won this bad boy (the gun that is), would appreciate it if someone could let me know what parts ICS AK-74s take,im clueless with AK things.

1zmcb39.jpg

2m2drw8.jpg

It has a version 3 gearbox so anything that uses v3 shit i suppose?

I got that, sorry should've made it clearer, was just interested in the externals.

ICS externals are proprietary. Without a Dremmel only their stuff fits - what are you thinking of?

M_P likes this

Well ICS do their own wood kit and they also do a polymer RIS version, so you may be able to buy that as a separate part. But the once famed full RAS kit has been OOS for ages.

TBH many of their designs are better than TM's or were done first. But yeah, it is a ball ache.

Monty likes this