M_P

Gun picture thread

4405 posts in this topic

So added the QD silencer something so simple but makes one heck of a difference.

Also completed my TM1911. Madbul Black Python 6.03 tightbore, guarder recoil kit & nine ball piston set and compensator for added looks.

20140912_184548_zpsplnwl2u9.jpg

A bit dark sorry.

20140912_184321_zpsyqssdp4d.jpg

20140912_184557_zpshcc5ri5g.jpg

^^Hmmm, it'd be prettier with an M41A body kit on it.

Lozart and JamesAirsofterAgent like this

not into the m4a1 look with this at least when I take off the silencer it'll still be short without that daft long barrel

This sweet thing arrived this morning.

It's only a cheapo JG/Snow Wolf clone as a back up for my m14, but my god is it pretty!q4DyXLE.jpg

:wub:

not into the m4a1 look with this at least when I take off the silencer it'll still be short without that daft long barrel

I think he was talking to mister C about the pulse rifle kit, on the thompson. By the way, I loveeee your guns (not too much of a fan of old guns however I love rails <3 )

Qlimax and Ian_Gere like this

thanks Team Flex. a lot of time has gone into them and the M4 should be completed soon with the SMP unit then I will do a walk through review video of the SMP

team flex likes this

thanks Team Flex. a lot of time has gone into them and the M4 should be completed soon with the SMP unit then I will do a walk through review video of the SMP

will be looking forward to that, looking into getting into HPA in the future at some point.

Here is my G&G, at some point I will have an eotech 552 for it, currently the one I bought has not been posted and I have been scammed lol, but I should be able to get my money back next week :)

tan yay or nay?

will get some more pics up in a minute

004_zps60b88031.jpg[/

011_zps1eea29ee.jpg

post-9335-0-31489700-1410599757_thumb.jpg

PT247 and Lozart like this

will be looking forward to that, looking into getting into HPA in the future at some point.

Here is my G&G, at some point I will have an eotech 552 for it, currently the one I bought has not been posted and I have been scammed lol, but I should be able to get my money back next week :)

tan yay or nay?

will get some more pics up in a minute

004_zps60b88031.jpg[/

011_zps1eea29ee.jpg

The DD Omaga RIS I have would fit nicely onto your weapon mate I had it on one with the exact same fitted perfectly and looked mint.

HPA is the way forward, mine has been ordered from the States to save money and will be well worth the wait. The silencer is to make it quite it's quite without one but with one on wow you can't even hear it going. They are excellent my mates have them and they are awesome.

The £50 Combat machine!

IMG_0163.jpg

Replaced the inner barrel with a 500mm tight bore (Suppressor hides it) added a Madbull clear bucking + H nub, tightened up a few things here and there.

Has pretty good trigger response with an 8.4V Battery!

HPA is a LOT of fun, the AEG conversions make more sense for cost and availability of mags etc but a GBBR converted to HPA has that kick that brings all the smiles to the yard! :D

^^Hmmm, it'd be prettier with an M41A body kit on it.

...Ian? you aint serious?

could do with a wood kit thou.. aint too keen on faux wood

GP132.jpg

There's also a Silverback one which, iirc, is cheaper than the G&P. There is some kind of issue with the ammo counter vs midcap mags and the underslung nade launcher does fuck all, but this is the kind of thing that, if you take it on in the first place, bodging a gas shotgun into it as well isn't such an unlikely thing to do - one of those Goblin Solo thingies would probably do the trick nicely.

It's one of those things which I will get round to one of these days... and the armour too, maybe. The thing that puts me off is the mag base thingy - i've never seen them for sale separately so you'd have to make some for spare mags to make it a skirmishable gun.

CaptainSwoop and Lozart like this

There's also a Silverback one which, iirc, is cheaper than the G&P. There is some kind of issue with the ammo counter vs midcap mags and the underslung nade launcher does f*ck all, but this is the kind of thing that, if you take it on in the first place, bodging a gas shotgun into it as well isn't such an unlikely thing to do - one of those Goblin Solo thingies would probably do the trick nicely.

It's one of those things which I will get round to one of these days... and the armour too, maybe. The thing that puts me off is the mag base thingy - i've never seen them for sale separately so you'd have to make some for spare mags to make it a skirmishable gun.

Just NO!

Wooden furniture, thats the way to go.

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Old man Ian is going nuts xD That just... Makes the Thompson look so ugly D:

No, it makes it look like a Pulse Rifle and that is AWESOME.

Ian_Gere, CKinnerley and TacMaster like this

No, it makes it look like a Pulse Rifle and that is AWESOME.

Come on now stormtrooper. We know you want one but you would of miss every shot. Uncle Vader won't be happy

Josh95 likes this

Come on now stormtrooper. We know you want one but you would of miss every shot. Uncle Vader won't be happy

You should come to the Mall sometime.

Just saying...

You should come to the Mall sometime.

Just saying...

If they need plumbing or some construction needed well yea I ain't the Pole for that job xD

But on the topic. I guess everyone has their taste and to me that just looks like a burned black blob on a pan that was suppose to be a pancake.

to each their own, suppose you could create a custom plastic/wooden/glass fibre over skin shell for a DMR or sniper

but in the shape of a large male reproductive organ or penis to be more accurate....

beats dildo melee kills being shot from some sniper prick far away

the friggin looks you would get at sign in / chrono

wtf is dat thing ???

this is a German Bell Endz 5000 LRSAR

You mean LASER ???

no it stands for: Long Range Sexual Assault Rifle

"Sexual Assault Rifle" as primary, Sex Pistol as side arm, inflated condom on a stick as melee weapon... and a big ol' pink helmet!

Oh yeah, and a T-shirt with that quote of Alan Bennet's [Gay or Straight] "That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water."

Years ago I knew somebody who had a metal model of the pistol from Bladerunner. It was a lot heavier than it looked and the balance was terrible, but even so I'd love to have one of those that fired BB's @420FPS with hop, DMR rules. Some bloke in drag with a clear plastic mac and red wig to shoot at :lol:

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Years ago I knew somebody who had a metal model of the pistol from Bladerunner. It was a lot heavier than it looked and the balance was terrible, but even so I'd love to have one of those that fired BB's @420FPS with hop, DMR rules. Some bloke in drag with a clear plastic mac and red wig to shoot at :lol:

There's a company that makes a resin version. Could pretty easily be modified into a dress up kit for an airsoft pistol I reckon.

Ian_Gere likes this