M_P

Gun picture thread

4366 posts in this topic

My 4x magnifier turned up today, I've put it on, guns getting pretty heavy now lol. Ill pass on sticking the m203 on I think ha

20140728_113203.jpg

20140728_113216.jpg

20140728_113243.jpg

cavninja and Monty like this

Pink 249 anyone ???

Picked this up on facebook for £150 .. needs a little work internally and a few fixes with the stock .. but works and fires fine , unsure of FPS however.

3959566128a5907160679l.jpg

Pink 249 anyone ???

Picked this up on facebook for £150 .. needs a little work internally and a few fixes with the stock .. but works and fires fine , unsure of FPS however.

3959566128a5907160679l.jpg

Seems to have a bit of a personality disorder! Para M249 with a Mk2 stock? If it's an A&K you can replace the trigger switch with a V3 Anti Tamper switch from Maplins. Works a treat (you'll need to cut and bend the arm).

I was considering cutting the stock and putting on a para stock .. rewiring the battery to the front and adding the Anti Tamper switch as you suggest .. good call ..

It does need a little work, as it looks abused but I am prepared to put the time and love in to get it up to scratch again.

Looks like it has real potential- I think a pink 249 would be a real game changer too :D

Del Monty likes this

Anti Tamper Switch?

The trigger on the A&K gearbox is a cheap microswitch that has a tendency to weld itself together resulting in full auto until the mag runs dry and the battery goes pop. Cheap and superior quality replacement from Maplins is the "V3 Anti Tamper" microswitch designed to go into home security systems to set off the alarm if someone removes the case without disarming the alarm first. Hence anti tamper switch.

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

hm?

Picked it up at a car boot sale. seems it's a G&P, thought it was a pretty good deal..

It's so ... horrific... :o

Ian_Gere likes this

I was considering cutting the stock and putting on a para stock .. rewiring the battery to the front and adding the Anti Tamper switch as you suggest .. good call ..

It does need a little work, as it looks abused but I am prepared to put the time and love in to get it up to scratch again.

You know you don't need to cut anything to change the stock though, right? Para stocks are cheap on Ebay too but make sure you get the right one. Not sure that the G&P style ones fit quite the same. Looking at changing mine for a Mk46 stock.

Seriously thou guys..... £4? £10? ......pregnant? O_o

Never expected anyone to think I got the gun for £4.. I just pulled that off something I got from primmark, noticed it was still sticky and figured it looked cool on my gun!

:P

well you said from a car boot sale, so anything is possible...

Yard_sale.jpg

two_zero likes this

including male pregnancy?

Confused_baby.jpeg

team flex likes this

A slight rework of the front end on the WE. More is happening, but that is when my bank account isn't looking so empty..

20140726_124313.jpg

Oh and because the rail is so long, tried to see how many sights could be attached just for the hell of it. (All borrowed from site shop for the photo, hence the tags still on).

20140727_170124.jpg

A slight rework of the front end on the WE. More is happening, but that is when my bank account isn't looking so empty..

20140726_124313.jpg

What handguard is that Kiwi? Cheers

Pretty sure it's a seekins precision one, not sure of the specific name of it though.

Correct, MCSR V2 15". I have 2, one on this, and another awaiting a suitable use.

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Genuine battle axe stock? Probably not but if you fancy getting rid if it let me know

Its the one that came with the rifle, looks spot on to the real one though. If im selling it i'll let you know.

Genuine battle axe stock? Probably not but if you fancy getting rid if it let me know

It isn't unfortunately.

troystock.jpg

Genuine Troy one (well this is a Madbull replica)