Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

If you do come to Coventry for a weekend of airsoft, be prepared to live up to that statement.

Well that's my trip cancelled lol.

Almost everything then :D

happy now?

That's better.

M900's make everything better. Everything.

Don't bring one anywhere near my M249!!

NomNomNom

AIPSC bring it on.

Now just need to find some nuts and washers the right size to kick it down to ~310FPS

kar1C6z.jpg

Whats wrong with the bolts/washers ? :P (Apart from being able to find those anywhere and not cost anything)

• Supporters

AIPSC has fps limits? :huh:

Yeah, although its 2J

Really want to skirmish with it though :P

Here's my two beauties

G&G AR-15 CQB and KJW M9 elite, oh when I am not using the tracer I do have this flash hider:

2335_bd0001.jpg

DSC_8531_zpsf49deb7c.jpg

Not sure what else I could add or change to make this look uber!!

I think i will have to add an mp7 soon!

well thats going to be front heavy!!

I think the only thing you could possibly add would be a working laser (assuming the PEQ is a battery box) an Eotech magnifier and a bog roll :)

EDIT - Oh and some BUIS you know just in case :)

Decided since I'm not at work today, to get a couple of shots of the collection, then my camera died so I've only got two photos...Ah well!

First up is a shot of the whole lot:

DSC_2723.jpg

And second up, my M4:

DSC_2724.jpg

does anyone know what the name off the stock is where it can be found and how much for

thanks

• Supporters

does anyone know what the name off the stock is where it can be found and how much for

thanks

Everyone above is sort of right, the MadBull ACE is practically the same, the one pictured however is the G&G SOPMOD. £80, most solid stock I've ever put on anything.

• Supporters

thanks for all the help im thinking of camoing my gun but dont know how or what style to do bearing in mind i have a woodland loadout

any advice

What gun is it and do you mean US Woodland pattern camo?

• Supporters

I'd go with Olive Drab furniture, but worn looking, like Juni0r's Glock but green. Then use scrim net wrapped loose-ish and witrh bunches around the handguards.

dmrcloseupcrop.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's my L1A1 with scrim around the handguards + a bit of camo net nylon squiggly bits.

ok thanks ive been using camo tape at the moment and its really nice becasue its soft and very reliable so it doesn't peel off

also kind of off topic but what are peoples opinion on lmgs/m249/m60s becasue ive got my brother into airsoft but hes saying he wont do it unless he gets a lmg

thanks

• Supporters

I think they're cool as a Tag Heuer watch at the south pole.

But they're expensive and heavy and you don't gain any range on other AEG's so there's no practical reason to get one. I mean, yeah, you can get 3000 BB's in a box mag, but you can get normal sized Hi Cap AK mags that take 700 BB's. About the only time i could see 3000 BB's needing to be fired, and gaining a tactical advantage by not having to reload, is in a massive game where you needed to keep the heads of 50 ppl down...