Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Fair enough. I guess it's one of those paradoxical things. You're in the forces but don't want to look it on the skirmish field. I'm not in the forces, but do want to look it on the skirmish field.

This girl that came to take photos last time I went out was convinced I was either current or ex-forces. Also thought I was at least 26! :blink:

Don't know whether to be flattered or bewildered haha.

• Supporters

Small update to my C8, nasty cheap ctr stock :P

05EB9B4A-3ED6-4FAD-BBBF-1A5799DB5C8C-1760-000001649BB918E5.jpg

• Supporters

Depends if we decide to get one of the new DTW's each :D

This is what hers currently looks like

faee14415e34acad44a93ae52c35aab6.jpg

And a couple shot :P

acd962cf3f46c65a6fe49756d4a7d122.jpg

I got went of the paint job on my M933. So.................................

out with the old

135_1429.jpg

In with the new

139_1565.jpg

139_1563.jpg

The ACOG needs to be done properly but i ran out of tan paint! Also the colours are far darker in the flesh.

I think I prefer the striped look.. but then again I've never been much of a fan of the whole scrim/snake skin pattern..

If i'm honest the brown on the stripes was so badly done I just was not 100% happy with it.

This job was done with brown, green and tan halfords camo paint so the overall coverage is far better and not shiny at all. Its better in the flesh.

• Supporters

Oh no, Grizzly. The grenade launcher looks like a great bit of kit, but the paint job won't do. It makes the thing look toylike, imo. I think you should colour the trades in white or yellow and rough up the rest; maybe add some OD cloth tape, or perhaps black...

Well it is still work in progress, a couple of things to do, there will be a liberal usage of OD sniper tape and the eventual paint job will be dulled down once it's been out in the field a few times and been knocked about a bit. Of course if I wanted to give it a cool paint job WW1 Royal Navy battleship anti dazzle pattern.

Not a full gun pic but thought I would just show my hi-caps complete with added dummy rounds.

I was looking at the sticker packs but spent ten minutes googling and found a pdf. I printed them on ordinary photocopier paper but glossy paper would give better results.

Certainly beats buying all new mags to get the same look!

post-6449-0-96638400-1359038855_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

@36CF - your 416 looks excellent. Was that the plan, or the result of a terrible tan paint job lol?

@36CF - your 416 looks excellent. Was that the plan, or the result of a terrible tan paint job lol?

I was looking for a distressed desert style paint job.

Something that looked like it had been through the apocalypse :P ha ha

Bit of Halfords camo paint and some washing up liquid.

I was quite pleased with it, looked awesome in the autumn :)