Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Nah it's not the one Panoptes had, I was eyeing that one up a while back though lol.

I forget the name of the guy who he got it from, I think it was Mike somethingorother.

Hey all here's my G36kv some before and some after of it when got hold of a couple of cans of camo paint

Before

PIC_0008.jpg

PIC_0009.jpg

After

PIC_0072.jpg

PIC_0070.jpg

PIC_0078.jpg

PIC_0075.jpg

PIC_0080-1.jpg

PIC_0068.jpg

PIC_0074.jpg

• Supporters

Love the tracer tips on the 249, Ed. George is a big lad too so it should look right on him. 7-8Kg tho... ow, shoulder! He'll need a decent sling.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I don't like that camo job, mate. Shame because the gun looks excellent with the RIS and, is that a bayonet lug?

Love the tracer tips on the 249, Ed. George is a big lad too so it should look right on him. 7-8Kg tho... ow, shoulder! He'll need a decent sling.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I don't like that camo job, mate. Shame because the gun looks excellent with the RIS and, is that a bayonet lug?

Yes it is indeed a bayonet lug was on when brought it so it staying.Getting used camo myself just wanted something other than black.

Will post some before and after of my M4

• Supporters
Yes it is indeed a bayonet lug was on when brought it so it staying.Getting used camo myself just wanted something other than black.

Will post some before and after of my M4

What make is your G36KV, dazzer? And what RIS is that? The lug looks great. Do you know which bayonet it's for?

• Supporters

Thanks. So many guns... so little money...

yes it an SRCG36KV no idea which stabber goes on the end (lol)

there's the front end its this one am sure the other KV would fit but this is where I brought it

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p19239/UFC-C...oduct_info.html

• Supporters

Yeah, but the official designation is L110A1.

I can tell you most guys call it the m249 or Minimi - In the armory, its the m249, only those of us that like to be anal call it the L110a1

post-5207-1350549204_thumb.jpg

Armoury complete.

The AR is a Classic Army M15A4 sportline carbine with RIS. I'm happy with the external mods on the M15. (Eotech 552, Eolad 2, single point sling mount, suppressor, angled foregrip, mag-pulls). Might get a rear BUIS in future and maybe some magpul XTM rail covers, but other than that the outside is how I want it. Internally it's stock, but fine (pretty accurate and consistent 310-315 fps), although a madbull 6.03 tbb and a velocity enhancing hop bucking are on the future wish list.

Glock is a completely stock CYMA G18C AEP. Firing around 220 fps. Bought for £15 from a mate who had not used it for 4 years and he didn't know if it would work. Got a £7.99 battery from JD Airsoft and it worked like a charm straight off the bat.

All on a shoestring, too. Everything you see in the pic has been acquired for £251. Amazing how much money you can not spend if you try. Advice would be take your time, do some research, have some patience and shop around.

The m249 is the American designation the Americans call it a saw (squad automatic weapon)

The l110a1 l108 are the British designations 110 is para version with retractable stock and the other has a fixed stock. But both are known as the minimi (or the piece of crap that jams after every 5 rounds)

post-5207-1350549204_thumb.jpg

All on a shoestring, too. Everything you see in the pic has been acquired for £251. Amazing how much money you can not spend if you try. Advice would be take your time, do some research, have some patience and shop around.

That is quite impressive lack of spending mate! M4 looks great!

The m249 is the American designation the Americans call it a saw (squad automatic weapon)

The l110a1 l108 are the British designations 110 is para version with retractable stock and the other has a fixed stock. But both are known as the minimi (or the piece of crap that jams after every 5 rounds)

is it that crap?

if it is then why do we use it?