Gun picture thread

M_P

Hey, maybe a Dr. can cure my dislike of M4's too, mate?

I have that illness as well. Don't want a cure though. :rolleyes:

Because you can never have enough members of the SA80 family...

P1011832-2.jpg

Obsessed? What? Me? No... Well, maybe a little...

Going to be 'christening' this tomorrow hopefully.

I'm not going for a UK loadout, just whatever I think works.

I'm still having slight issues with the hop, and how it's seating itself, plus it's raining like a monsoon and blowing a gale, so I can't sight the ACOG in properly.

Which is agonising... I wanna shoot it to hell and back lol.

I also still have the new trigger mech and hop unit to fit, as well as rewiring it with low res wire, and switching the connectors to deans, once they all arrive anyway.

Seems to be having a lot of problems...espeically for a £320 gun, not as if it's really cheap or anything...

anway I'm a massive newbie so don't know why I'm joining this discussion...sorry...lol

@KFM - did you do that paint job?

It looks great!

yeh took me about 2 hours tops used fishnet tights over a bass layer of black then misted on the tan, forest green and ford medow green over some leafs

Undoubtably the worst gun here, but I'm a beginner and I've only just got it.

Also hasn't got any rails and I like the foregrip handguard thing, could get some rails but it would screw into the battery compartment, I could try to glue it on but I've forgotten the adhesive I would need, the upper receiver is plastic (sportline gun) and a rail would be metal.

Getting more magazines though and some 9mm magpuls.

U liking the green camouflage? no it's two-toned for now :(

When I get UKARA I'll go back-to-black though. Won't buy a pistol until then either so it can be realistic, don't have to pay extra or paint it myself.

Anyway if I ever want to do some awesome customisation that'll be on my next gun when I'm a lot more experienced and have done airsofting a lot longer, know more about the guns so I can actually customise the internals (if I tried that now I'd probably break the gun, thus wasting £150) and I might get an M4 with RIS and stuff. I'm going to practice painting my M56C first so I can do a better job on my MP5.

post-5475-1343723987_thumb.jpg

post-5475-1343724021_thumb.jpg

post-5475-1343724055_thumb.jpg

• Supporters
Undoubtably the worst gun here...

Er...

imag0503z.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

...not by a long chalk, mate! I was going to claim that dubious honour myself, but I've just remembered that Finius has got a poxy little springer pistol and someone has a pic up of themselves with a water pistol in their belt as a back up weapon!

Also hasn't got any rails and I like the foregrip handguard thing, could get some rails but it would screw into the battery compartment, I could try to glue it on but I've forgotten the adhesive I would need, the upper receiver is plastic (sportline gun) and a rail would be metal.

Getting more magazines though and some 9mm magpuls.

You can still customise them a bit ;-) Here's my old one before I sold it, fitted with a RAS and wired to take a PEQ battery. I didn't do the original paintjob (I bought it because I quite liked it), I did however try to paint the RAS to match, but didn't have the correct paints. It looked a bit better in real life :P

mp5.jpg

• Supporters
Seems to be having a lot of problems...espeically for a £320 gun, not as if it's really cheap or anything...

anway I'm a massive newbie so don't know why I'm joining this discussion...sorry...lol

None of those things are problems. I was just aiming for absolute perfection.

If you want a full rundown of it then I have two threads about it in the review section.

• Supporters

New Scope:

post-2954-1344005387_thumb.jpg

post-2954-1344005617_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Did it not fit on with low mounts?

I never liked the look of anything on high mounts. The scope looks nice though. What's the reticule/zoom/is it illuminated? etc.

• Supporters

The low mounts too low, so getting a raised top rail, was only too low by a couple mm, but stopped it fitting. 4-16x50, red/green illuminated, couple more pictures in my L96 thread.

FN2000 DMR with brass extended barrel and Civilian P90 flash hider to cover it:

IMAG0675.jpg

IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0683.jpg

I'll use a better quality camera once its complete, a little on the grainy side.

EDIT: Fixed the pic, Oh and Craig... in case you were wondering... ;)

IMAG0684-1.jpg

sweet FN2000 but gotta love the p90! I'll be getting one of my own shortly, CAN'T WAIT ! XD

• Supporters

Mine (Top) and my Girlfriends (Bottom) L119a1/C8/SFW/Diemaco/Etc :P

ED24E96A-8A6A-404C-955F-08495C02F782-3257-0000038B826AB9DB.jpg

6348F1AD-4B03-472C-83C7-A6C0A92A29D2-3257-0000038B7C0530B9.jpg

Not finished, but thought I'd whack up a picture for the time being

GGGR15RaiderXL.jpg

that looks almost like my current project! ill put pics up of mine when i can afford to finish it lol. looks nice mate, i love my g&g blowback gun but it just needs those few lil internal and external upgrades to really make it shine :D

who was the original manufacture? before you customised it.

it was tm but i ripped the guts out of it and put my own stuff in the only tm stuff i kept is the ris front and the butt stock 330 fps 700-900 rpm with a tight barrel but it weighs the same as a 50. cal