Gun picture thread

M_P

My M4s and glock 19

the shorty now has a stubby for grip instead of the AFG.

IMG_0231-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I've just received new RIS kit for my M16, so thought this thread needed a little bump..

Nothing too special really..

img2012032600295.th.jpg

img2012032600293.th.jpg

img2012032600291.th.jpg

ImageShack's really messing up and not letting me rotate anything properly. If some are upside down or whatever, sorry, you'll just have to do headstands or tilt your monitor or something..

dont know how to make the images smaller

398213_10151437954980206_802185205_23364670_197485418_n.jpg

533796_10151443290530206_802185205_23386164_1594037909_n.jpg

561070_10151443306305206_802185205_23386230_37878442_n.jpg

G&G GR16A2 Combat Machine

Mechanix Mpact Tan gloves

Arena Flakjak Goggles

TMC V2 Mesh Mask

King Arms mid cap box x 5

ASG 3000mah Large Type Battery

Abbey Silicone Oil

Very nice looking set up Boro. Never seen the Spectre on a G36 before.

Just finished the metal work on my X-FIVE. Pretty darn happy with it now.

All I need now is a BuyMore uniform, NSA badge and a few more magazines, and my loadout based on Casey from the TV show Chuck will be ready...

P1011786-1.jpg

P1011787-2.jpg

Cheers guys :)

Now, for a full family photo.

P1011784.jpg

I want to do more work to the P226, but I'm not sure what. Should I polish the lower-front of the slide (like the X-FIVE), or the full slide-grip serrations? (like the P229)

I tempted to make it look like the X-FIVE, but I'd like some opinions first.

6883665010_2b12cbf15c_z.jpg

All my guns, and mags, i think i went a bit overkill on the MP5 mags lol.

Clockwise from the top: JG BAR-10, has some upgrades in it, i know there is a new rubber, not sure about the rest, i'll ask Cam later :P

JG MP5A5 with 5 midcaps and 2 high caps

My belt rig, the dump pouch is OD but some reason looks CB-ish in the photo?

ASG/KWA Glock 19, two mags

ICS M4 CQB Sportline w/2 Canadian C7 style magazines (ICS Includes these standard.)

My dad has a KJ Works KC-02/ 10-22 and an SRC G36k Gen 2, but i have not got pictures of these yet so you'll just have to imagine what it's like :)

True, when i was writing the clockwise thing i was going to write "From the top to the bottom, bottom to top till i stop, at the core i've forgotten, in the middle of my thoughts, taken far from my safety, the picture's there, the memory won't escape me but why should i care" I guess that gives a clue as to what music im in to specifically a band lol

I cant use the ICS M4 yet because it requires some stupid annoying batteries that work off of contacts rather than a tamiya. if anyone knows where to find these special ICS batteries PM me lol.

i think i went a bit overkill on the MP5 mags lol.

I have 9 mags for my M4. I always carry eight of them :D

• Supporters

Meet my G&P M4 restoration build

and my baby that arrived at 1:00 and i've been carrying round the house with a grin like a virgin that's lost their cherry pie The CA M249 PARA

• Supporters
Meet my G&P M4 restoration build

and my baby that arrived at 1:00 and i've been carrying round the house with a grin like a virgin that's lost their cherry pie The CA M249 PARA

MMM cherry pie and God Damn the M249 PARA is a good looking gun lol

Just wait to your nosey neighbors see that :P

• Supporters

lol they all saw it being delivered and the driver said Wow that's heavy and i said i F ing hope so it's a Light Machine Gun and he looked at me with a grin accross his face and went yup 5 one in the past 2 month's (Same guy deliver's everytime)

• Supporters
True, when i was writing the clockwise thing i was going to write "From the top to the bottom, bottom to top till i stop, at the core i've forgotten, in the middle of my thoughts, taken far from my safety, the picture's there, the memory won't escape me but why should i care" I guess that gives a clue as to what music im in to specifically a band lol

I cant use the ICS M4 yet because it requires some stupid annoying batteries that work off of contacts rather than a tamiya. if anyone knows where to find these special ICS batteries PM me lol.

Linkin Park? =D

Went off them after Hybrid Theory when they turned sh*t... That was from their good days though, so I'll let you off.

I have 9 mags for my M4. I always carry eight of them :D

I have 16 mags for my M16/L85 (and that's just counting the mid caps) and I always carry 12 of them :P

Victory is mine!

• Supporters

Hell no, it's all for me. I was amazed they all actually fit in my dump pouch lol.

To make it fair I do only load them with real capacity.

• Supporters

Well since 12 x 30 is only 360, that's 360 rounds per game and I've only ever got through all 12 mags once.

Once I played a 3 hour game and still had 2 mags left at the end of the game. I just use semi practically all the time, auto is exclusively for long range moving targets that are a direct threat to me, my team or the objective; clearing bunkers and rooms; and for annoying assholes who don't take their hits.

I imagine I use a hell of a lot less ammo than most people, especially considering all the hi-cap heros have more ammo in one mag than I do in all of mine.

But yah =] You could say I was very conservative. But if you did, by association, I'd have to kill myself lol.

• Supporters

I'd like to be lol, but my lack of authentic attire bundles me in with the more casual airsofter =[

There's no milsim sites that I know of anywhere near me... Makes me sad.