Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Looking nice and clean ;)

img2011101600206.jpg

At first i thought OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!

The i realised it was a Glock and said to myself, Guys, today, Liam has done a great thing, shame it didn't break or burn... :P

• Supporters

I dropped it after being shot in the hand while defending..

3 of us, two being snipers, were defending the hill during a game.. held out for 45 mins with constant enemy attacks. On the last minute, about 15 of them charged us. One hit with sniper, few with the Glock and then got shot in the hand, making me drop it in the mud :P.

I was only joking, i want a Glock 17 anyway eventually, it would be a nice addition to a PMC loadout.

Oh and Liam:

Cool Story Bro, Tell it again.

Sorry ^ been doing it to pretty much everyone recently. :lol:

• Supporters
I was only joking, i want a Glock 17 anyway eventually, it would be a nice addition to a PMC loadout.

Oh and Liam:

Cool Story Bro, Tell it again.

Sorry ^ been doing it to pretty much everyone recently. :lol:

Just for you; "I dropped it after being shot in the hand while defending..

3 of us, two being snipers, were defending the hill during a game.. held out for 45 mins with constant enemy attacks. On the last minute, about 15 of them charged us. One hit with sniper, few with the Glock and then got shot in the hand, making me drop it in the mud :P."

when i first looked at the pic i thought you had painted it lol! good luck cleaning that

I does look kinda painted actually, and it took me about half an hour to clean it, the internals didn't get any mud on them.. apart from the bottom of the magazine, that took an hour alone to clean :(

• Supporters

Looks nice, my mate has one and is looking for a similar stock. What brand is that? My spare doesn't fit.

• Supporters

My G17 missing a few things and bits are broken off but once its more presentable ill upload again (and yes Dev i am on my phone i finally worked it out!)

Just a small update on my GBBR M4 project, most AGM parts have now been replaced and the ones that are left probably won't be staying that much longer. The list of parts is now;

WA lower receiver and stock tube

WA Stock and pistol grip

AGM upper receiver, RIS, outer and inner barrel

Madbull Gemtech flash hider

China flip up rear sight and 553 EOtech, bit of ghosting but not too bad on lower brightnesses

Unknown brand PEQ, works though and I've been told it might be a VFC

RA tech hop rubber, super recoil buffer V3 and bolt carrier group

A mix of RA tech and Element trigger group parts, I got them all in a trade so I don't know what's what.

Still running on AGM mags, which are crap so will be changed out with Prowins ASAP.

I'm using the AGM recoil spring because it's lighter in an attempt to make it more winter friendly

Now for the pics ;)

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Sorry about the unusually bad quality, I had to take them on my iPod...

But I like using them at the same time as the EOtech, that means if I look at a sunny spot I can still aim :)

Ok, maybe it's not quite that bad but I like buis's, but I was thinking of getting a taller one.

Though I won't get a magpul one.

I was also thinking of putting a new pistol grip on it, and a different stock. I want an Iron airsoft 416 kit :( Or a WE416