Gun picture thread

M_P

Latest case for my TM Glock 17:

GlockCase1.jpg

GlockCase2.jpg

Genuine Glock pistol case, with the annoying top foam with cut out slot for paperwork replaced with the foam from the bottom, and new thicker foam made to go in there. With the new foam in the bottom, the pistol and magazines don't move at all in transit. The real steel Glock magazine loaders are perfect for protecting the airsoft Glock magazine outlet valves :)

• Supporters

Looks nice, where'd you get it and how much? I want one :P

• Supporters

I know what I'm buying next! Plus a couple more mags, is it just TM ones compatible with TM Glock 17?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I missed the middle text too.. I actually spent time comparing the top two and bottom two photos trying to convince myself they're the same. I'm tired.

Cheers guy's

The desert eagle is a bit of a marmite gun :) i just love how it shoots and the noise and kick it makes always puts a smile on my face.

And yes 1911's are lovely, I've only just warmed to them but now I have one I love them even more.

bought that M733 from the classifieds didnt you? Saw it earlier, i became sad when i read it was sold :'(

• Supporters

Looking nice :)

You need to paint the other magazines though

bought that M733 from the classifieds didnt you? Saw it earlier, i became sad when i read it was sold :'(

yes bud! drove down and picked it up earlier today took about hour each way but was worth it.

Looking nice :)

You need to paint the other magazines though

tbh i dout id do a good enough job so ill leave them, the painted one is a high and i only do very short bursts so lasts a while anyway.

bloody high cap heros! get low caps! I dont own a High cap anymore its great!

lol 2 of the mags are high and the other 2 are mids i will switch to some more mids next year as there is other stuff i want to get before i replace what ive already got that work.