Gun picture thread

M_P

Very nice, not sure if the weathering on the M9 is intentional or not but it looks good :)

Not sure about the scope though, I think an aimpoint, EOtech or Acog would suit it better?

Food for thought :P

• Supporters

I like the weathered look, and yeah, the scope looks a little weird. Like the stock and rails though :P

I'm half-looking for an ACOG for my M4, want it to mount straight onto carry handle. Any recommendations? Not too dear though, I've gotta buy new internals for it soon.

scope im just trying out. i do agree it does look strange but if it helps me spot who to shoot at a little better then ill stick with it :D

to explain the one mount scope.. with the rail being as it is. i cant get the scope back far enough to see through it correctly. and the lipo with mosfet is all in the stock tube. so i have to keep the stock all the way back

as for the m9 when i bought it it was all plastic. gave it to a friend and hes swapped it for a metal frame and slide. basically giving me a full metal m9 :D

cant complain really

i was planning on making my own custom silencer to cover the outer barrel. just for looks but still debating that

EDIT: No idea what make the CASV is, got it from one of the locals at NSC

Yea a new stock would make it look a bit better. don't get a crain one as everyone has one, have a look at my folding stock a few pages back, a little different