Gun picture thread

M_P

Update on my Scar, it's got a new coat of paint! :D

While it's not perfect, it's a whole lot better than the last one IMO.

It's got some patches here and there that I'm not happy about, though it was just a quick job to get rid of the last coat I think it turned out alright. I will end up re-doing it again in the future though.

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

(Yes, that is a hi cap :(. I'm going to be buying some P/Emags soon, and maybe a MIAD pistol grip.)

Marksmen your just like me! I'm a gbbr freak M14 on it's way I got my two glocks and I'm now looking at getting a M4 just not sure what yet, I would like the G&P WOCx but can't find them anywhere! Anyways once I'm at home I'll upload some pics of the glocks and that alone will make you sex wee in your pants!

I apologise, but we have a right to be. They're the best. There IS NO competition. going out to my mini-range to fire a five round grouping at 100 yards.

Im sorry but if your systema is shooting 100yrd 100% on the bull then your one lucky guy. Iv played with a systema for. Few months now (not mine ofc) with the tac mod etc. and it doesn't beat any other high end gun on the field, from g&p to g&g to marui there all the same, the only difference is the real strip down of the gun and the trigger mech. That is it so you payed £1500+ for something you can put in a gun yourself for less then £150 and still have change to get a bag of bbs sorry but systema are over priced and a toy!

If you want realisum get a GBBR and learn the maintain a real gun, none of this stupid electric sounding crap!

Dude I'll post a video in a sec you and marksmen will love! But I hate AEGs the only reason I have one is as a back up for winter that's it. And it's a cheap g&g cm ak and it keeps up with a systema. As I work on it myself improved barrel hop gears cylinder. But even before I upgraded if it was out ranging the systema but not as accurate ofc =).

I love GBBR it's the way to go for milsim!

I have two backup AEGs, a CYMA M14 and now a VFC Scar.

I'm not sure I'd get rid of the M14, I can throw the mags around in the sort of reckless way you'd never dream of doing with a GBBR mag and I kind of like it.

But I agree with you, GBBR is the way forward unless the TOP M4 gets boxes of biodegradable preloaded shells made for it. It can already take plastic shells, so why the hell not? :P

Haha, they can't be that bad... right?

Oh wait, I'm just thinking of the TOP '249s...

Maybe someone will make some better internals for them. The design looks alright anyway, and full sized shell ejecting? Yes please. I'd love to have one, if only for the garden

• Supporters

IF there was a reliable shell electing system that performed as well as high end gbbr's then I would be interested. I believe its inevitable to happen at some point too.

It wouldn't be my go to rifle, however it would be brilliant for milsim :)