Gun picture thread

M_P

I look forward to those results.

But I think what PTW owners fail to understand, is that a PTW is just an upgraded AEG. Regular AEGs have plenty of potential for upgrades, where the systema has none but could really do with some especially around the hop unit area.

I've always wanted a M60!

how much did it cost you?

£339 for the M60

£40 for the rail as A&K feed tray covers don't come with rails, so I took one off a ares feed tray cover and epoxyed it on :P

An M60 is such a thing to lug around, lol.

Buy a tm socom/ sopmod then- less that half the price, almost as good (performance wise) with the option to upgrade.... alot. And you get recoil too, it has the bolt lock feature as well

fair point but i will at some point get on but not fro ages yet still have to purchase the custom aeg

Make one from a tm, it'll perform even better due to the amazing hop up

no its the custom gear box one the reason is because i want to be able to put one together as a challenge

• Supporters

I see, fair enough then. I think its better to spend time (and effort) building guns, it helps you (if your newer) to learn about internals and how it all works and if your an older player its just more fun.

• Supporters

I've got admit that'd be fun. However a completely custom built gbbr will do the same thing and be more realistic .

Would like to do one at somepoint though.- do they come with the silver buffer tune?