Gun picture thread

M_P

I actually love the folding stock, its something a little different and it feels great and i can get it right out of the way

• Supporters
here is my new M4

xn7Q8.jpg

i've got a laser on the front and a folding stock,

thinking of making look BHDy

any suggestions?

Where'd you get the laser & mount on the front. Been searching for a while, and what have you used to attack to switch to your handguard?

you got UKARA very fast nick, may i ask how? :P only joking nice gun :)

haha thanks! I have site emebership and I have film defence aswell :) but thats not important

Where'd you get the laser & mount on the front. Been searching for a while, and what have you used to attack to switch to your handguard?

well it was origionally for my airrifle however i rarely used it as it needs to be really accurate for air rifles and the red dot on my air rifle is really good so i thought it would be good for my aeg and is in line with the iron sights.

I got it from eBay by searching laser sight with brrel mount, took me ages to find ended up getting it from Hong Kong but free postage so it was okay. The bit holding it on is just some elastic

• Supporters

I shall have to get myself one :P, or a good torch mounted the same way..

That's a really nice M4 .:l2 a tt l e s:.

Aside from the stock, that's exactly how I'd have an M4 (in otherwords, the USMC commando M4 from BF2!)

Looks both functional, and nice.

Nickona, I'm not sure why, but something about your M4 looks a bit 'odd'. It looks good, but there's something (I think it's those funky magazines) that looks different.

• Supporters

Doesn't look too bad :)

Not sure on the ris connector thing though, I prefer the standard kac ris.

@hubert, I think they're Canadian thermolds, but your right, something looks off that I can't put my finger on... looks to long but not tall enough, or is that just me?

ARES M4 RAS2-L

that looks really good. What sight is that?

Nickona, I'm not sure why, but something about your M4 looks a bit 'odd'. It looks good, but there's something (I think it's those funky magazines) that looks different.

its probably the folding stock :)

also I want to get rid of those "candian style" mags and get me some mids

I've done my fair share of gearbox's :D and the ares gearbox's would be able to take a lipo, will only be using a 7.4v stock tube lipo so not so much current going through it to tare it apart... however the ares gearbox shells are pish but as i said im getting a reinforced gearbox for it and i have bought a g&p m120 motor for it. Should be getting 22~bps.

I also have a 7.4 stock tube lipo that's not getting used if anyone's in need of it...

Also a tar bolt release............

• AF-UK Founding Member

What do you mean by power? It isn't that easy to generalise. I have a 7.4v LiPo which can do far higher current discharge than a 9.6v NiMh could ever dream of. You have to compare specific batteries and not generalise, anyway to the topic..

Ok so it's been a while since I've posted any of my rifles so it's time for an update :D

(I apologize for the bad image quality, it's because I took pictures inside.... stupid crappy weather)

Here's my M40, with a nice new paintjob to cover up the old shiny coat and it's also got a real steel harris on it.

IMG_6007.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

I've got some G&P railed QD scope rings on the way for this, so I might take another picture to show them off soon.

My M14's also had an update, it's gotten a gemtech suppressor with a muzzle break style flash hider, and a 553 EOtech. Not sure whether I like the suppressor or the standard M14 flash hider better yet.

IMG_6006.jpg

IMG_6011.jpg

I still need to find a rail cover for the other side that doesn't wobble :(

Now for my newest addition, a VFC Scar-L! Picked it up from a friend at my local site for £150. What a result :)

IMG_6004.jpg

The paintjob isn't really to my taste, and the buttpad is missing but it came with 3 mags (important for me because I sold all ofmy AEG M4 mags!) and an intellect battery so I'd say it's a good deal.

I've also got another TM P226 on the way to fix my current one, and a WA Marsoc 1911 just 'cos.

And I'll finish by saying there are some mighty fine rifles in this thread ;)

• Supporters

Cerbo; I love your guns.

What lens caps on your scope? Mine both broke :(.