Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

I would use low scope mounts, but I can already see a small part of the silencer when I aim! And I have those lens caps, except my rear one has broken, almost completely snapped off :(

I hate the black on the stock, it's quite shiny, don't like it at all.

i reckon a tan desert eagle wouldn't look right.. maybe a tan glock :)

and as for a chrome slide and the rest black.. you'd be foolish to say no.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Finally decided to get some real basic shots of my guns.

First and foremost, my WE 1911, with wood grips supplied by Jeandup from here, will soon be modding it for full-auto machine pistol madness.. Pictures of it have been posted before in another thread, so here's just the one:

Grip_8.jpg

Below is my HFC Springer Shotgun, based off a SPAS12, it's single shot, but a really light cocking mechanism, internal mag, 48 rounds, really good little backup, totally silent. Was originally two-tone, but Finius does not approve of such silliness, black paintjob is starting to wear off, so I'm going to add an enamel coat of silver, then an overcoat of black so it wears down to look like metal.

DSC_0063.jpg

This one down here is my newest acquisition, an M4A1 RIS, CA, built by a mate, sold to me because he changed his mind on it, it's fairly standard except since getting it yesterday, I've added a folding ironsight and an SPR pistol grip (both pictured). Those parts will be going over to my other M4 once I get a few more bits for the general build.

DSC_0061.jpg

This is my "other M4", it's a long-term project in motion and will feature only TWO very, very small magpul parts once it's complete. £500 estimate expenditure left to go on that.

DSC_0064.jpg

Finally, my absolute baby; ICS L85A2, with ELCAN and DMR tuning. Excellent range and accuracy, decent ROF, ELCAN suits it down to the ground. Presently developing a tracer unit for it, as well as some other little bits and pieces.

DSC_0062.jpg

:D

• Supporters

Looking nice there Finius, what brand stock is on your "other M4"? I'm looking for that style, but good quality, my mate has one that style, but it's cheap, crappy plastic.

• Supporters

Urrm right, where to start?...

1911, looks... well great, specially with the grips.

M4's both look... pretty standard atm but o expect that to change?!

L85 with elcan... not sure about about the sight but it could be much worse :P

• Supporters

Thanks, I'll have to get myself one sometime :P

• Supporters

The 1911 is a beaut, the grips make it, they're too nice to skirmish with though, so I often play with the plastic grips on...

The M4's will change. I'm swapping their front irons, flashiders and pistol grips over, the RIS will stay pretty standardised, I don't think I'll keep it.

The other one, will have RIS mounted top and bottom of the handguard, a magpul bad lever and folding trigger guard, KA big charging handle, folding iron sight on the rear (the triangle front site on the painted M4 actually folds down), ambi mag release and a tactical magwell. I'm also going to accessorise heavily. Several types of stock for different requirements, laser, torch, M203, bipod, vert grip, masterkey shotgun, not all designed to be used at once, but intended to give me the ultimate all-in-one setup. I also want Freedom Art glow rods in the sights, sling loops etc. Will be putting a tracer-hop in too. Also want an Aimpoint for that.

The L85 didnt look right with the ELCAN at first, but it's grown on me purely cause the sight itself is so nice and much cheaper (not to mention rarer on an L85) than the SUSAT...

EDIT: Cerbo, I want to try selling that M4 as a whole first, but if I split it up, you can have dibs :)

• Supporters

What Aimpoint you getting Finius? I'm on the lookout for a good sight for my M4 :P

• Supporters

someone wants an l119a1 stock :P

bhd based m727 [just needs 'old school' torch-in post :)]

10ba90cd.jpg

0fd6978c.jpg

o and dont stand on plastic bodies :(

764b1b97.jpg

• Supporters

Ah :rolleyes: lightbulb moment :P originally was aiming for Shuguarts loadout, but it kinda turned into a mix of his and Hoot's, since I got both weapons :)

Love the M727. Paint on it looks great.

You're starting to convince me that I might like to buy one in the future...

Dave sorted my holo sight, so allow me to introduce my "techno-heresy" that is LSW with 552.

I'm well aware that the middle receiver pin is missing, the 'never-lose-bolts' proved to be...errr...'easy-lose-bolts'.

post-602-1313399283_thumb.jpg

finally, pics of my guns!

6047830988_3fd87b97e0.jpg

JG HK416 and TM P226

6047830996_743252dd39.jpg

Same lol

6047831000_789a0f14ab.jpg