Gun picture thread

M_P

I have no idea I'm not that much of a geek on bits and parts. Its how it came and it's called a mp5 navy on the box.

The frontend of it looks exactly the same as the gameplay trailer of mw3 lol :P

It looks like the Knights Armaments rail kit, but at the same time, it looks a bit too blocky and bulky to be said RIS kit.

(Which is the model used in the upcoming MW3 on the MP5A2)

Also, here is my LSW, during a break from the skirmishing (my ACOG died, so I had to go around sightless for the day...it was an 'interesting' experience...)

post-602-1309462478_thumb.jpg

Sarni, was nice to meet you that day at combat south :) nice loadout you got yourself there. I'll have to come down again sometime and we can have a more detailed chat :)

Hurbie loving the LSW fella, sadly I'm having to sell mine :( gone for a smaller gun.

Anyways heres my M4, yes yes magpul, don't judge me :P its a curse I tell you!

M4.jpg

M4-1.jpg

M4silencer.jpg

M4silencer-1.jpg

let me know what you think!

• Supporters

I actually really like it, apart from the handguard,

what make is it?- I like the reciever, and I'm sure finius will be jealous of the stock :lol::P

not long till I move near swindon either, so I'll probably see you at experiance airsoft sometime

its a G&G, its a lovely gun, feel so nice and shoots great! Unlike my previous gun... what we down here call a swindon airsoft special... (don't ask).

Ya it was a toss up between the MOE handguard or a RiS rail, only issue with the RiS was I would need to rewire the gun and switch to lipo. So why not get a MOE, can still use normal batter and can mount rails on it if needed. Best of both worlds! Plus I would need to change the stock as its not battery friendly. Unless there is a RiS rail out there that you can stick a 9.6V battery :P

And yes I remember you saying your dads in the RAF and might be getting based to Lyneham? Your see me down there most weekends :P either that or the Mall at reading, Bristol courts or warminster.

There are some big changes going on at ExA atm so it's going to be even better with time!

• Supporters

You have the stock I want but cannot afford.

I hunt you down. I kill you! B)

Seriously though, nice looking gun, aside from the fagpul, what's the stock like?

Aiming to buy one for my M4 at some point (ideally, that's what I'd get if I sold my xbox)

• Supporters
And yes I remember you saying your dads in the RAF and might be getting based to Lyneham? Your see me down there most weekends :P either that or the Mall at reading, Bristol courts or warminster.

There are some big changes going on at ExA atm so it's going to be even better with time!

wrong again (second time) he's in the army :P

but yeah, I look forward to going to ExA, looks like a good little site :)

The stock is awesome, its got a bit of wobble about it, but then again which M4 stock doesn't? I just got a bit of black electrical tape and stuck it around the stock tube and it solid as you like! I was looking at swapping this out with a Magpul UBR stock, but then it to much tan and Magpul even for me!!

Bloody hell I keep getting that wrong! I got two different people saying about their moving to swindon and play airsoft ones army and ones RAF :P

Ya ExA is a great little site, its the people that make it personally.

Who would want a mental soul? :P

• Supporters

To be fair, I was telling a bit of a fib :P

Zak it right, my soul is mental, it's damaged goods xD

I'll probably get hold of it once I start work properly; but man, my shopping list for this M4 is getting so huge...I've saved about £300, but when I've got all the accessories and parts I want, it'll still be hellishly expensive :/

That is why Finius, you should get another AK47 :P

• Supporters

Yeah...About that...

I've got a CA 105 lined up for the end of the summer :P

Woops xD

Roughly, I've spent about £140 on this M4 in the past two days (From scratch; when I start building a gun, I do it with pazazz), but here's whats left before I consider it complete (some is blatently obvious):

Handguard rails

Rear Iron sight

Gearbox

Trigger guard (magpul folding type)

KA big charging handle

Tactical magwell

G&G Sopmod stock

Crane stock

Para stock

Bipod

Vert grip

Flashider/silencer combo

M203 launcher and nades

Laser

Flashlight

Magazines (got some plastic ones, but I want something nicer)

Locking body pins

Elcan

Some general RIS scope mounts and bits and pieces for accessories

Ambi mag release

A butchered magpul B.A.D bolt release catch (only available for GBBR, gonna have to whip the dremel out)

ACM shotgun converted to become a masterkey

General body bits, springs, slidy bolt thingy etc

Possibly a cutom paintjob

Then there's my load bearing kit, probably multicam too xD

Airsoft is cruel! How dare it be so expensive when it knows I'm a student!

dam thats a long list! for once my list is getting smaller!!! yay,

Next on my list is:

Helikon tech commander soft shell jacket

OPS DA combat trousers

KWA SiG P226 PTP with 2 Extra mags

BlackHawk holster

and that it I think, god mind gone blank :P but all that is going to cost like £400....

The only thing on my list is an ebr, although I could do with 3 more mags for my night warrior

Avoid the Kart is all I can say, but you probably knew that already :D

The G&G is the best in terms of internal build quality, the design is inherently stronger than the TM.

My shopping list... Is too long. xD

I think it's going to end up close to £2000. Probably.