Gun picture thread

M_P

not too bad if your blind either :lol: joking mate, we all start somewhere!

Spray it anything but orange, green or blue please! Oh and nerf on airsoft! That is a biggest sin I have ever heard of!

I am joking, I am actualy quite interested, Is it fullsized or a 1:3 or something along those lines?

Also how did you get that nerfpod on there? I cant see a RIS rail or anything

Spray it anything but orange, green or blue please! Oh and nerf on airsoft! That is a biggest sin I have ever heard of!

I am joking, I am actualy quite interested, Is it fullsized or a 1:3 or something along those lines?

Also how did you get that nerfpod on there? I cant see a RIS rail or anything

It's shown in the first picture ;)

• Supporters

Might as well upload pictures of my guns now.

post-2954-1309290304_thumb.jpgpost-2954-1309290395_thumb.jpg

My more comfy cheek rest, consisting of an old hat cut into strips and wrapped around, then tied in a knot underneath :)

post-2954-1309290460_thumb.jpgpost-2954-1309290499_thumb.jpg

post-2954-1309290636_thumb.jpg

you recreated that L96 in PMG pretty well...wait there is no L96 preset, even you couldnt have made that?!

• Supporters

Yeah, I found the code on some random forum. I can't remember which one though, and it consists of mostly shapes re-sized and shaded. I had to remove the magazine, add the bi-pod and front rails, and the scope from the older version myself though :)

• Supporters

On my sig, the mag was where it is on the real one, I wanted it to look like my airsoft gun, so I removed it.

And, will Abbey Predator Gas Ultra (this) be good to use with a TM Glock 17 (plastic)?

• Supporters

Good :), only one Zero One have in stock, apart from their 'Pro Gas'.. thought I'd better ask here before I buy, heard some can crack the slide lol

tw5??

the mp7 shoots well not good enough to be a primary not even cqb but makes a awsome side arm, which is strange because the rs is an absolute beast that fires the big boy rounds but the airsoft version is a aep. so not best but its sexy as hell.

next up glock 17, then hopfully a ak47s