Gun picture thread

M_P

Aaaand here I go again! Delivered pics of a KSC USP.45 with a metal slide as promised :D

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

And now, my current favourite sidearm... My TM P226. It's got a metal kit, a 200% (or so I think) recoil spring, some real steel Pachmayr grips which make the gun mega mega chunky so I put the stock grips back on, 2 gas tight mags with hi flow valves, and a rocket valve... Not too bad, if I do say so myself :D £100 posted for almost two 226's

Enjoy my slightly weathered P226 ;)

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

And now the USP and 226 side by side for S&G :D

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

I don't have a 1911 anymore... :( I want one again.

But thanks, I think polishing the slide and frame to help with smooth cycling added to the look :D

For me, guns either have to be absolutely perfect or naturally weathered. If you have to artificially weather it, take out all the breakable bits, and chuck the thing onto the floor and kick it a bit :P

• Supporters

I completely agree, everything that natural always looks better... not just in airsoft :P

I remember hearing a story somewhere, that someone got an AK and dragged it behind his car!

• Supporters

Yeah, they gutted it of the internals and to wheather it they dragged it behind their car.

I was amazed too, just i cant remember where I read it, I cant believe a gun is that solid

More than that, I want to know where you could drag a gun behind your car and not be met with 6 armed response cars :P

I almost had that the other day, my neighbour two doors down thought my M700 with a suppressor on the end was a real gun, so he called the police!

Bald sonnuva...

I think he actually called the police, because even though no-one turned up I got a call from a PCO the next day :blink:

What good would a PCO be if I had a real rifle?

I remember hearing a story somewhere, that someone got an AK and dragged it behind his car!

Jeeze, has no-one heard of paint?! Or the coka-cola treatment trick?

I've heard of doing that to gear, like a chest rig, but a gun?

Cerbo, that P226 looks lurrvley... How different (visually) are the other grips you had?

As for the police...there's a reason why whenever I'm working on my Saytie or SIG I always close the curtains, and work in a backroom...

Thanks Hubert :D

And that's an advantage of living on a hill, with no-one behind you apart from a park, with my bedroom where I do most gun related things overlooking the valley where there is no chance of anyone looking in without a VERY powerful telescope or a ladder, and my back garden is pretty secluded as well!

Hence my array of pictures ;)

Oh, and I have a farmer's field round the back of my house with plenty of space to get the most range out of my rifles as airsoftly possible :)

I think it's pretty ideal to be quite honest.

• Supporters
Thanks Hubert :D

And that's an advantage of living on a hill, with no-one behind you apart from a park, with my bedroom where I do most gun related things overlooking the valley where there is no chance of anyone looking in without a VERY powerful telescope or a ladder, and my back garden is pretty secluded as well!

Hence my array of pictures ;)

Oh, and I have a farmer's field round the back of my house with plenty of space to get the most range out of my rifles as airsoftly possible :)

I think it's pretty ideal to be quite honest.

And you still managed to get seen :rolleyes:

Unless I parade around my front room, with the blinds and curtains open, whilst playing really loud marching band music, it's pretty unlikely I'll get seen with my stuff.

Back garden and house are pretty covered, and my closest neighbour knows about my LSW - but I find it helps to have a healthy sense of paranoia...you never know when/if someone will randomly walk up the drive, look in through the window, see me cleaning the LSW, decide that the 18 year old obviously has a machine gun, and call up Plod saying "Terrorist!"...

And you still managed to get seen :rolleyes:

Touché.

He was leaning out of his window to see me though, not much I could've done about that unless I happen to have had some amazing cardboard box like contraption to shield me from onlooking eyes.

Thought I would post what I have knocking around now. Before I do though, yes, they are two tone or clear, yes I know most people find them fugly but given my current circumstances its the best I can do.

Now with that out of the way :)

Firstly my Cyma Glock 18c, originally the slide was what What I would describe us puss green. First attempt went badly wrong and the spray stripped away the green. So I sanded it back to black ( never attached the slide while it was black in case anyone asks :P) and had a second go. I have also removed the compensator block and left the lower rail. Gives it a unique look I think.

IMAG0075.jpg

Next up is my Umerex MP7 and my SRC M4A1.

IMAG0271.jpg

marvel it the glorious orange/red!