Gun picture thread

M_P

18 hours ago, Nasro said:

LOOOL "adds something different"

It adds more bricks to the toilet hole HAHA

What is the top gun on the left?

Vfc stinger mate

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Just seen Patrolbase post this on their Instagram!

I've got to say... I LOVE IT!

That'd be well fun to use.

That's their correct barrel length anyway :P

19 hours ago, L3wisD said:

cCEmTtZ.jpg

Lol oh yeah they do look cool don't they, not only can you skirmish with them but when you run out of ammo, you can bop people on the head with them.. 

Only joking kids, don't be bopping people on the head with guns on game days lol.. 

On 02/02/2018 at 3:06 PM, L3wisD said:

cCEmTtZ.jpg

Bliming awesome 

• Supporters

My G&g L85A2, blowback disabelled, with Rs SUSAT and RS DD rail,(not madbul replica) Think she might be up for sale soon.. still haven’t had a chance to skirmish her after the repair last week.

7E748654-F165-4E29-82D3-79A3D30D1479.png

• Supporters
On 03/02/2018 at 4:25 PM, Nasro said:

Lol If I ever spend £500 on a sight please delete my account here and block me from anything airsoft related 

I could understand the appeal for real steel but for Airsoft? Hell no. 

• Supporters

I've got a real T-1, don't own any real guns personally.  2nd hand, paid waaay under retail, still not cheap though.  Makes no difference in airsoft other than the lenses are a bit clearer than ACM clones and the internal soldering doesn't fail under TM recoil.  I still objectively suck at playing the game, neither the Aimpoint nor anything else gucci help me in that regard at a sunday skirmish.  But I got my first springer 15 years ago now, I've tried absolutely everything else, I've worked, saved up etc and this is what I have now.  I'm not going to delve in to the details of my financial status but I'm fortunate to say I'm not struggling.

Personally I recommend Vortex, Primary Arms and Holosun for red dots, on anything with recoil anyway.  Just because I've had too many of the real cheap clones fail after firing a mag or two through a TM EBB or GBBRs.  They're the low end of RS optics, definitely still pricey for airsoft, but you put some protective lenses on there and you've got a nice T-1 style setup for life.  Just the conclusion I've come to after a lot of trial and error but each to their own.

10 minutes ago, Oli.Hanks said:

Aliexpress a fellow forum user enlightened me its the home of chine clones 

Or DHgate or ppt-outdoor.com or a little more pricey, rifleworks, but in the UK so quick and no import hassles

• Supporters
6 hours ago, RikJones said:

843104_10152566555685103_229692258_o.thumb.jpg.7daee068d264c252dd234d6192d643af.jpg

This may be a dumb question but what's with the brown handguard? I see pictures of guns with bronze, or copper, or gold aftermarket parts which never seem to match up with the rest of the gun and often wonder why people don't just spray over them.

It's like this product with 4 different colours. I don't know.. looks a little weird to me. Airsoft%20GI%20Custom%20M4%20Executioner