Gun picture thread

M_P

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I loved customised vectors, not too sure about the ace stock on there tho, but the front looks awesome!!... That M4 looks dreamy :) 

Thank you :D

I tried a variety of stocks on the Vector but this was the only picture I took unfortunately, before selling it on.

The M4 was incredible but I wanted something a little different, so I also sold that and moved onto a G28. Picture of it will follow shortly once it has been customised fully :)

On 03/12/2017 at 10:33 AM, BigBlackGlock said:

Oh and here was the end result of my KWA Kriss Vector 'rifle' build.

xx8oC2k.jpg

I just really like customising stuff :)

is your vector for sale by any chance? :D

25 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

That Vector sold about 4 months ago unfortunately. Funnily enough, I have another one coming in a couple of days which will be outfitted with real Kriss Vector parts :)

I really want one a gbb vector to convert to HPA. If you hear anything or come across one...I'd be happy to purchase!

obviously, if you're not gonna buy it yourself LOL

:D

39 minutes ago, Nasro said:

I really want one a gbb vector to convert to HPA. If you hear anything or come across one...I'd be happy to purchase!

obviously, if you're not gonna buy it yourself LOL

:D

There was a very expensive KWA on WeaponCrates already converted with a drum mag some time ago, and there are always a few on eBay.com

Orrrrrrrrr, you could buy my ARES Vector lol

23 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

There was a very expensive KWA on WeaponCrates already converted with a drum mag some time ago, and there are always a few on eBay.com

Orrrrrrrrr, you could buy my ARES Vector lol

I tried messaging the ebay.com sellers but, they are refusing to send them to the UK!

WHY??? :o

Your vector looks shexyy AF! and I would had definitely bought it if it was a gbb :(((

I'm not destined to have one yet LOL

1 hour ago, Nasro said:

I tried messaging the ebay.com sellers but, they are refusing to send them to the UK!

WHY??? :o

Your vector looks shexyy AF! and I would had definitely bought it if it was a gbb :(((

I'm not destined to have one yet LOL

I know of a tan HPA tapped one? I will pm you the details 

• 2 weeks later...

Guns this Christmas... I think I need to thin the collection.  Mine, my partner’s and my daughter’s

IR4xYo7.jpg

Top left   Krytac KRISS Vector with real steel shroud, rail and stock adaptor, clone stock & sight

Top right     2xTM Hi-Capa Gevernments, one standard, one with black parts and non drop outer barrel

Second Row left   TM G17 with SA slide and low mount RMR sight, uprated springs, WE mags with G22 mag bases and a black magwell.

Second Row right Coyote (ARES) KRISS Vector, QR Nuprol Silencer.

Third Row left TM AA-12 with drum mag and pylon sights replaced with Picatinny rail and clone Magpul sights.

Third row right TM G17 with uprated feed nozzle.

all the above are mine lol

My Partners:

Fourth row left WE WET G17 with RMR sight

Fourth row centre Marushin chrome Deringer

Bottom row left TM MP5a4 with Battleaxe hi-cap mag

My daughter’s:

Fourth row right ICS M4 with long rail, outer barrel, after market stock, TM red dot and 5xmagnifiers, mosfet and wired to Deans, Battleaxe hi-capa mag

Bottom row right WE WET G17

rdb

48 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

If you decide to thin out the MP5 and that fancy blue Glock, let me know. My newborn enforced gun buying ban is over B)

Ha ha awesome, but you have two hopes, and one of them is Bob lol.

I just sold the basic TM G17 and the ARES Vector I’m half-heartedly  trying to sell, and I think I’ve done a deal to swap the standard Hi-Capa for an MK23, but my partner and my daughter don’t want to sell anything lol

I built my self another G17 lol

Salient Arms slide & outer barrel from Ace1Arms, RMR red dot, tight bore extended barrel, Guarder springs all round, Guarder extended Mag release, GunsModify frame with GM magwell  and flat SAI trigger.

Happy for now :)

0O78k47.jpg