Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Nope, Hoot (Eric Bana) but I've added the carry handle mounted aimpoint, as seen in use by another dboy in the film

CYMA AK47 with two 600rd hi caps and one 30rd low cap :P

one of the pictures of the AK that is en-route to my house! cant wait!!!!!!!

oh and my birthday is on the 3rd July so i might get like a wood kit and a new receiver to make it all black, any one have any idea how to dye stuff (Chicom 3 cell AK47 chest rig in OD) black?? thanks lol

post-1769-1306337217_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1306337228_thumb.jpg

lol yer i know but oh well we cant all count to two :P joking lol but yeah i think James or "Cerbo knight" agreed to paint the gun black and dark green/OD green for me..cough my dad cough when he gets UKARA-fied

that looks awesome anyway i said i am getting an AK47 not a 74 unfortunately but i might get the RIS similar to that in my Sig ;) and maybe an Aimpoint :)

ah up yours! :P any pictures of your G&P marcus?? or the TM Night warrior, do it from your phone!

oh right lol, i seen it, and its amazing.

just done a bit of organising..

tm m16

gc36c

berretta (blank firer)

spas shotgun.

mags and sights.

(and a nice space where the ak i bought that i got ripped off,should of been)...

airsoft001.jpg

Nice, lol I couldn't even tell it was a g36 at first it hasc so many accessories :P

Must be front heavy?

yeah, and tbh,totally bloody useless in wood skirmish..so it all comes off for that except the foregrip. cabinet fodder :P

and i also much prefer folding the stock back .never once had it long in the 8 games i last played. even holding it one handed like a pistol!!

Lol my 36 is the same it's got tac light, forgrip with bipod, a laser and a silencer and it is front heavy but I love it. Will sort out some pics of the armoury in the next couple of days.

Fagpul?

EDIT to avoid confusion, the gun not the sight, nice sight ;)