Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

If you read prior replies you'll see I meant feet, all these guys were crying at 2" group on 50 feet, which is fairly easy to achieve, so maybe they just suck and we can actually shoot lol

Actually everyone was calling you out on your 50yd claim. Yeah reading back there is some claim of oops measuring wheel blah blah blah get out of a hole side story. Before you claim people suck you should check yourself because I would lay money on the fact that I and some of the others could out play you. Actually I would take that bet if I was hanging out my arse and only armed with a nerf gun and my mate Hambo.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Actually everyone was calling you out on your 50yd claim. Yeah reading back there is some claim of oops measuring wheel blah blah blah get out of a hole side story. Before you claim people suck you should check yourself because I would lay money on the fact that I and some of the others could out play you. Actually I would take that bet if I was hanging out my arse and only armed with a nerf gun and my mate Hambo.

You're a betting man? I'll put 10K down I ping one off your eye pro before you even know where I am

• Head Moderator

@ImTriggerHappy and @Readman97.  This is all off topic, arguing is not constructive.  I refer to my earlier post, this is a gun picture topic.  Lets keep it civil and relevant, i.e. pictures of guns. I am going to delete any further unnecessary posts.

• Supporters

And don't even get me started on the I am a great marksman but army wouldn't take me because of hip crap. Next week you will be posting you have taken a super serum and are off to fight justice with a shield and your Stark industries wonder gat.

I love the word cockwomble so I wont sully it by using it on you. 

8 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I doubt because I reckon your all bravado and bullshit. You made a bullshit claim then you tried to backtrack with a bullshit story, just another fantasist. Christ your bigging up a Nuprol Defender I would feel less embarrassed toting round a £50 orange Ak.

Sounds like another brand snob who can't take that a gun costing £200 less than a TM can do just as well, see this is the reason why every airsofter I've ever mentioned this forum to has said its nothing but heavily opinionated, snobbish c***s, I'm out, I don't need to prove myself to the aforementioned group of people.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

@ImTriggerHappy and @Readman97.  This is all off topic, arguing is not constructive.  I refer to my earlier post, this is a gun picture topic.  Lets keep it civil and relevant, i.e. pictures of guns. I am going to delete any further unnecessary posts.

Sorry :P but in my defence I was really really bored.

Been lurking these forums for a while. Noticed a bit of a pattern of weird passive aggressive whining from a certain poster. Kinda sad.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

One person storms off, brand new account shows up with an ironic post about passive aggression.  How can we ever solve this case Watson?

I wouldn't mind but he needs to look up the meaning of passive aggressive.

There is nothing passive about me! and I am not whining just being a bastard. 

So following a flat fire the insurance has paid out so I have decided to vary my small armoury from 2 G&G combat machines and a CYMA MP5 to the below:

CYMA 028

CYMA MP5

Krytac CRB (on back order and slowly killing me with anticipation.)

TM G17

Before anyone says it I know i could have invested in a better AK but the Krytac will be the main weapon and the AK is because I can!

received_10154798766176174.jpeg

I posted this in another thread, but thought I’d stick here as well.

Its a KWA KRISS Vector, with real steel KRISS barrel shroud, rail and fixed stock mount.

Clone magpul stock and Clone Specter 1x-4x sight.

lVXZUQq.jpg

Work to do is get a machine shop to rigidly fix the barrel shroud, and fit a suitable tight bore inner barrel.

I’m pleased, it’s so ugly it’s beautiful now ;)

My custom built G&P SR-16. Completely upgraded internally with SHS 13:1 gears, piton and piston head, cylinder head, hop, ZCI 6.02mm inner barrel, MOE pistol grip, Noveski 10" rail and Gate Titan programmable MOSFET.

IMG_20171010_232759.jpg

IMG_20171003_180226.jpg

• Supporters
13 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

My custom built G&P SR-16.

How high is that rail riser under the holo sight?  1"?  Do you find it makes it easier to use the sight with (I assume) face protection on?

Actually, looking closer, is that two layers of risers?

11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

How high is that rail riser under the holo sight?  1"?  Do you find it makes it easier to use the sight with (I assume) face protection on?

Actually, looking closer, is that two layers of risers?

It's actually a mini reflex with an 11mm dovetail rather than a picatiny so I needed an adapter with then raised the sight. I actually quite like it at that height as it, as you say, helps when I'm wearing a mesh mask but also when I'm wearing electronic ear defenders. I've found with other sights I have to get a much lower cheek weld which means I knock the ear defenders and it gets really annoying. I think it puts the reticule around the same height or slightly higher than a T1 with a riser.