Gun picture thread

M_P

4 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

Impressive, personally I would prefer it on a rail that's free from the slide but that looks good man, how's it shoot?

I only target shoot and practical pistol, and haven’t used this particular one for either yet lol. Hopefully get down the range tomorrow.

I had a TM 5.1 Hi-Capa with a non-drop outer barrel that was excellent, really good groupings when I managed to shoot straight, but my dad took a shine to it. He’s 81 and  really is a good shot lol

• Supporters
On 06/10/2017 at 17:12, jcheeseright said:

I'm still calling massive bullshit on 2" grouping at 50yds. 

Most airsoft guns struggle to shoot 50yds let alone group 2" at that distance. 

I will second that, thats 45 meters and Cheesy is spot on most airsoft guns have very little accuracy at that range and certainly not a 50mm spread.

Complete and total huge screaming pile of bullshit.

7 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I will second that, thats 45 meters and Cheesy is spot most airsoft guns have very little accuracy at that range and certainly not a 50mm spread.

Complete and total huge screaming pile of bullshit.

The paper doesn't lie, maybe you should just get better..

IMG_20171006_180630777.jpg

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Can you post a photo of the pencil you used to poke those holes with too? :lol:

Of course! Now I know what you're thinking.. That doesn't look like a pencil! And you would be right! It isn't! Its the gun that gets probies in tears! 

IMG_20171005_140524661.jpg

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

That proves nothing you could of been 3ft away. Go buy a good tape measure and measure out 50yds. Its a lot longer than most people guess.

As for getting better seriously behave.

Butt hurt seasoned noobie detected

• Mostly Retired Moderators
Just now, Readman97 said:

Of course! Now I know what you're thinking.. That doesn't look like a pencil! And you would be right! It isn't! Its the gun that gets probies in tears! 

IMG_20171005_140524661.jpg

So why don't the holes in your target two posts up look like the holes in that target on the floor? 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
Just now, Readman97 said:

Might want to drop the act now mate, you aren't impressing anyone.

You enjoy your gun. We're glad you enjoy your gun. That should be the end of it.

Trigger has got to be one of the most experienced airsofters I've met. On both tech and gameplay aspects. You shouldn't assume anything about him.

Just now, L3wisD said:

So why don't the holes in your target two posts up look like the holes in that target on the floor? 

Because that target was shot by a £20 springer at 10 feet, you do know people can own more than one gun right? No? Proud to be the bearer of good news

Just now, L3wisD said:

Might want to drop the act now mate, you aren't impressing anyone.

You enjoy your gun. We're glad you enjoy your gun. That should be the end of it.

Trigger has got to be one of the most experienced airsofters I've met. On both tech and gameplay aspects. You shouldn't assume anything about him.

You shouldn't assume its impossible to shoot a decent group at a distance either, git gud kid

• Supporters

Easy now fellas.

@ImTriggerHappy is the only person I know who can kill you with a pig, so I would say he knows what he's talking about.

@Readman97 I think you may have the only Nuprol gun, in the world, that actually works, having played with guys on site on their first day out with them, they are sh*t. I have seen them strip Pistons, sheer gears and even just fall apart on their first skirmish.

Totally off topic, but I thought he idea of a target was to hit the centre, not upper right... Surely this makes your groupings larger if your aiming for the centre?

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

How can someone be a seasoned noobie? 

Someone really has to set off my cockwomble meter to get me to post on here nowadays but you have got a whole conversation, well done for being super SPESHAL.

You are arguing with the sort of people who have lots of experience and have heard every line of bullshit going so give up. As for that Defender I wouldn't have one if it was free would rather own a Combat Masheep.

Just now, Prisce said:

Easy now fellas.

@ImTriggerHappy is the only person I know who can kill you with a pig, so I would say he knows what he's talking about.

@Readman97 I think you may have the only Nuprol gun, in the world, that actually works, having played with guys on site on their first day out with them, they are sh*t. I have seen them strip Pistons, sheer gears and even just fall apart on their first skirmish.

Totally off topic, but I thought he idea of a target was to hit the centre, not upper right... Surely this makes your groupings larger if your aiming for the centre?

I hadn't quite got the acog perfectly zerod at the time of shooting, surprised to hear that, I've put over 40,000 rounds through mine without the slightest issue.

• Head Moderator

If you want to talk about target shooting, groupings, accuracy, etc, then start a new topic.

I want to see pictures of guns (except Scars which are just ugly) ;).

• Supporters

Hey, no hating on the scar! My TM Scar is kick ass.

Its those Dirty Augs you have to watch out for...

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Hey, no hating on the scar! My TM Scar is kick ass.

Its those Dirty Augs you have to watch out for...

I like AUGs, great for CQB and indoor battles, its when someone shows up to a tight CQB site with a 26" barreled SR25 that it gets to head shaking time, poor lad was cannon fodder at best

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

My G&G SCAR is hideous, and deliberately so lol

I've always liked scars, only gun I really hate is pretty much anything from hi-point, nobody wants to buy their actual guns, so why anyone would want an airsoft copy is beyond me XD

• Supporters

Augs and Fn2000 just look nasty.  I like a long barrel, but there is a time and a place. 

But Scars, they just look spot on. But only in black, a tan scar *shivers* it's like having a blue banana.

5 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Augs and Fn2000 just look nasty.  I like a long barrel, but there is a time and a place. 

But Scars, they just look spot on. But only in black, a tan scar *shivers* it's like having a blue banana.

Blue banana? Reminds me if the time I pulled that mucky looking bird in town, morning after I looked down and..

MOVING ON...

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Readman97 said:

If your AEG can't keep a grouping at 50 feet, you need a better AEG..

You said yards, 50ft is 3 times closer than 50yards!

At 16m (50ft) a 2" grouping is actually not very impressive at all, even for an Airsoft gun, I can do better unsupported with a pistol.

My SCAR was bought not working, and under five layers of paint.

I stripped it all off, back to its original tan, then painted the whole thing chrome silver.

After that came a light layer of black, which is beat up to show the silver through. I now have a hideous SCAR (pun intended), which coincidentally goes with the rest of my scars lol.

Its on loan to a buddy at the moment, but I'll see if I can find a picture :)

1 minute ago, jcheeseright said:

You said yards, 50ft is 3 times closer than 50yards!

At 16m (50ft) a 2" grouping is actually not very impressive at all, even for an Airsoft gun, I can do better unsupported with a pistol.

If you read prior replies you'll see I meant feet, all these guys were crying at 2" group on 50 feet, which is fairly easy to achieve, so maybe they just suck and we can actually shoot lol