Gun picture thread

M_P

I have taken it to a trophy engraver in Derby, he has been really helpfull discussing options, sorting out the lettering fonts and what he can fit on the available space.  he reccomended a light scribing as the slides are not that thick and quoted £30 to £40 max to have her name on one side and "2nd anniversary" on the other.

The lower frame is a WE1911 knighthawk custom and the grips I got her as a christmas present from SPDgrips in the US, think they where about £35 plus postage. the grips fit after a little sanding around the holes for the screws.

just hoping the engaving turns out ok otherwise will be an expensive piece of junk

These are all the pistols in my household at the moment:-

Top left - Guarder kit TM G17 with a couple of other bits      Top right - standard ASG MAC11

Second from top left - Frankenstein WE G17     Second from top right - standard WE WET G17

Third from top left - TM Hi-Capa with black lowlights and non-drop outer barrel

Third from top right - my misses standard WE WET G17

Bottom left - standard WE Hi-Capa    Bottom right - my daughters painted WE WET G17

zKYZfxe.jpg

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, rocketdogbert said:

These are all the pistols in my household at the moment:-

Nice collection

5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Cheers, possibly a little Glock obsessed lol

nothing wrong with a glock obsession. i think i may be getting a touch of OCD in relation to mag pouches and utility pouches, have 4 shopping bags full in the loft of ones i have picked up over the last few years

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I did a thing this evening..

I'd finished making a few modifications to my ghostbusters suit this evening and was sat bored on the sofa..

Sharpie pen in hand, I set about "filling in" the engraved markings on my Glock slide.

vb3QpZ0.jpg

Came out pretty good, quite happy with it and it killed some time!

19 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I did a thing this evening..

I'd finished making a few modifications to my ghostbusters suit this evening and was sat bored on the sofa..

Sharpie pen in hand, I set about "filling in" the engraved markings on my Glock slide.

I like it

On 08/09/2017 at 11:46 PM, L3wisD said:

the engraving looks spot on, can you give a few pointers.  i just had the wifes gun engraved as i was too scared to reach for the dremmel

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 11/09/2017 at 0:11 AM, gray134 said:

the engraving looks spot on, can you give a few pointers.  i just had the wifes gun engraved as i was too scared to reach for the dremmel

Sorry Gray, I missed this..!

The engraving was already done by WE from the factory. I only coloured it in! :)

Hopefully I didn't inspire you to try it yourself!

6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Sorry Gray, I missed this..!

The engraving was already done by WE from the factory. I only coloured it in! :)

Hopefully I didn't inspire you to try it yourself!

no worries, had her gun engraved by a trophy engraver.  got some engraving gear i use for making wargames terrain but not brave enough to try it on my airsoft gear

On 19/09/2017 at 2:26 PM, rocketdogbert said:

Arrived yesterday, KWA Vector gbb. I may have a few parts on order for her :)

nCaZSjk.jpg

You lucky .... 

• 2 weeks later...